Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brierfield mansion  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Alf G

It looks like, the the luxury house, in Brierfield won't be in use anymore.  :cry:
Been on adult work, all the girls that we're based there, their profiles are all down. :(
I didn't think, it would last to long.
Have a found few memories from there, that even included a positive review. :D
If anyone see's these profiles, are up, or have created a new one, could you let me know please. :hi:
Bloody trips to Blackburn, or even further a field, in the future.  :thumbsdown:

Offline scutty brown

they may just have shut down for the virus...........

I did hear a rumour that they had another place over in the Leeds area - anyone know where?

Offline Alf G

Both Harper, plus Brooke's profiles, have gone down within, the past 48 hours. :(
I would travel to Leeds, to see Brooke.  :wackogirl:

Offline Captain caveman 69

I went twice to see harper inside was a right shithole fag burns red wine stains every where empty bottles some major partys going down no doubt . Landlord probably got wind of the state of the place and got rid. They probably didnt bother paying the rent spent there 2 pound a minute on coke :wackogirl:

Offline Alf G

I went twice to see harper inside was a right shithole fag burns red wine stains every where empty bottles some major partys going down no doubt . Landlord probably got wind of the state of the place and got rid. They probably didnt bother paying the rent spent there 2 pound a minute on coke :wackogirl:
Without any proof, some might say your comments, could be slander. :unknown:
I've been there 3 times now. :dance:
The premises, have always been immaculate. :music:

I don't know about drugs, but wouldn't surprise me in this game. :crazy:
Most will earn well, plus have a lot of spare time on their hands. :hi:
Nothing surprises me anymore. :cool:
Your experience of Harper, seemed more enjoyable, than mine.  :thumbsup:
Would wanna get my hands on Brooke again. :cool:

There was a big difference in the place between my first and second visit definitely a downwards spiral . I never managed  to see brooke .

Offline Alf G

Hopefully some other members, might chip in with an opinion. :thumbsup:
There's a few, that have reviewed, the girl's, on these premises. :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Wasn't the landlord the pimp?

Wasn't the landlord the pimp?
do you think they needed a pimp they seemed like they knew what they was doing to me. All experienced independent working girls . I may be wrong can anybody else shed any light on them