Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No Kara  (Read 1271 times)

Offline UN_Dr

I'm back in the UK for a couple of days and was looking forward to booking a duo with Kara and one of her friends. Unfortunately her AW page says she's not working next week. I'm thinking of going back to see Frankie but was wondering if anyone knows if she offers duos? It's always been on my to do list and have decided to give if a go.

Offline Eager Thighs

I'm back in the UK for a couple of days and was looking forward to booking a duo with Kara and one of her friends. Unfortunately her AW page says she's not working next week. I'm thinking of going back to see Frankie but was wondering if anyone knows if she offers duos? It's always been on my to do list and have decided to give if a go.

I was booked up with Northern Kara for next Wednesday but woke up this morning to an email from her stating she's had a family emergency and will not be working next week. I appreciate her giving me plenty of notice and will book with her next month. I have now made a booking with Frankie, just waiting for her to contact me and let me know if she can take it.

Offline rthunderbird

Same made a booking for next Tuesday, got an email. Not bothered she gave plenty of notice, not sure who else you could go to, to be honest.

Gadgey36

More fluffy Kara posts.

Get a grip you lot. She's a whore. If everyone posted about whores cancelling on them....

Offline mcb

Same made a booking for next Tuesday, got an email. Not bothered she gave plenty of notice, not sure who else you could go to, to be honest.
Keeva seems to be making a name for herself.

Offline Eager Thighs

More fluffy Kara posts.

Get a grip you lot. She's a whore. If everyone posted about whores cancelling on them....

I've never even met Kara before so hardly a fluffy  :hi:

Offline rthunderbird

Never met her either, have heard amazing things but was going to see so for myself

Offline johnr1

Keeva seems to be making a name for herself.

all people are saying is that its disappointing when she is not working as you know that seeing her would be a great meeting rather that putting up with some of the crap now in the NE  :hi: