Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy77 - Nottingham  (Read 3426 times)

19 review(s) for katy77 (11 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline monkeybucket

Went to see Katy a week or so ago only just got to do the review...
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great communications leading up to "it" and easy to find apartment block which is modern and ok. The area has plently of on street parking but some of it is permit only so I'd advise getting there early to find a spot check the signs too as I saw at least 4 traffic wardens knocking about.
Ground floor flat which she uses for incalls her sister does too which I thought was odd. Very clean and modern and there is a parrot that talks at the most inappropriate times. not annoying or off putting, just funny.

Anyway. Answered the door wearing lingerie very nice. Fake boobs but quite soft.
offered a shower but got straight down to business. she kisses deeply and delivers a great BJ very enthusiastic, actually the best bj i've had since starting this pastime. happy to try different positions and had a great hour mainly her sucking my cock to the point i nearly expolde and then stopping.

Has curves in the right places, i do mean curves not fat she is size 12 i'd say

Negatives...wears alot of hairspray which in its self isn;t a problem but i dont and it smells so best to not got straight home afterwards.

Overall i'll probably return and going to try her sister..:0)

Offline MrMan1973

Sister?
Is the sister on AW?

Fascinating.....

Offline monkeybucket

Sister?
Is the sister on AW?

Fascinating.....
She is, I'll post a link when I get on laptop...and yes they do :-D but obs. Not girl girl stuff .

Online j122

Offline Northerndave666

I saw her sister about 8 years ago.......not really recommended, rushed service and her male friend was in the next room, was a bit of a downer. Place was nice though !