Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer Of Newcastle  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Eager Thighs

External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure? I pretty much have her decided on as my next punt some time early April. Wondering how good looking she is, her pics from behind are a perfect 10 in my books but obviously her face could tell a different story. Pretty sure she used to use a different profile with more feedback though. If anyone has tried her was the services good? I'll be looking for OWO and CIM only.

External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only

DaveMugabe

Never had the pleasure but she has been around a while as summer, summer rox and a few more.  I am sure others will advise, but I think there are a few reviews here.

Also I think the pics are photoshopped.

aceface

punted her a few years ago in gateshead apartment she answered the door pissed up, pics false and i did a runner

Offline MasterChief

I have seen Summer a few times, she is not the most fantastic looker out there, but I like her!

The thing I most love about her is the tattoo on her pussy - you just have to book her for that alone  :D

Offline sesalovdarlo

Not a fan of her at all! She is always doing duos with savanna who I love!! Recently sav has insisted on only duos with her!

Offline Eager Thighs

Thanks fellas, will not be going with Summer then! I've made a short-list of 3 tried and tested, well reviewed girls. If you guys can help me pick one of them that'd be great! The thread is here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27299.0

Cheers.