Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LenaLove  (Read 1191 times)

hibbyandy

Hi guys,

Been a 'silent' member for a wee while but finally plucked up the courage to post on here as I've seen some of the treatment of other new members.  However I felt this review was neccessary.

External Link/Members Only

Went to see LenaLove after reading a few reviews of her and her feedback seemed pretty kosher.  Her facefucking blowjob was also something I wanted to try out!

The flat is very central, although not the most discreet and there was a strong smell of weed in the stair which I was relieved to find out was not coming from Lena's flat.  Was welcomed at the door by a smiley, bubbly girl who immediately planted a kiss on the lips which put me at ease straight away - not like the welcome I'm used to!  I asked to use the toilet and due to electrical faults, I had to pee in the dark! 

Anyway, we got the business out the way and started with some brief dfk until I told her to get on her knees for one of her blowjobs, which lads, is unreal.  Took my cock right to the back of her throat like a champ - I actually thought she might have spewed up but she kept on taking it.  Fucking amazing.
Then we moved on to doggy where I fucked her pretty hard on the end of the bed until she came (well thats what she told me  :thumbsup: ).  She then went on top and eventually wanked me off til I came over her face - and shoulder!

Anyway I felt this experience was worth sharing.  Well worth the £70

Location - 7/10
Looks - 8/10
Body - 7/10
Services - 10/10!

Cheers,
Andy