Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PregnantNaughtyGirly - Manchester incall  (Read 1923 times)

3 review(s) for YngNaughtyGirly (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

the pussy man

External Link/Members Only

this was really disappointing, but was so close to being a great meet.

her communication was really great.  really friendly and really organised and reliable.

the incall place was really nice, in a good area of manchester suburbia.

also this girl is really pretty, really friendly, and really sexy.  top totty.  she has that young look with a petite body, but really naughty too.  she's 16 weeks pregnant, so if that 's something you're into, and its something I love, then she;s amazing.  really petite and pretty with great boobs, awesome nipples, perfect arse...

she greeted me with a full on kiss, and was quickly FK me in the bedroom.  took off all her clothes and carried on snogging for about 5 min when she got my clothes off and started OW on me.  she's really good at oral and she loves giving it too.  she says its her favourite thing.  about 10 min of this then I gave her RO and played with her nipples.  she's basically one of those girls who's really into sex and is really responsive.

a bit later she got on top and was riding me, then missionary with me on top.  all great.  so far so good.

after about 10 min of fucking she got too hot, so she went back to OW on me trying to get me to CIM.  only prob was that I'd held back previously and was in the plateau stage...  so i wasn;t quite ready to come.  god knows how i managed to last that long, but by this stage she needed to do some work to get me over the edge.

basically to cut the story short she ran out of steam and gave up. she stopped for a drink of water, and basically never got back to it.  we were 40 min into a 60 min meeting, and it was game over.  she never said as much, but she didnt have the motivation to get started again after she'd stopped.  when the hour was up she ushered me out the door feeling horny and frustrated as hell.

to be fair, i bet most people would have shot their load far earlier in the session.  on most other days i would have struggled to get past the amazing oral, or the great sight of her grinding away on top of me.  problem is, today i did last beyond that and i left unsatisfied :(