Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com  (Read 39731 times)

Offline lm87

Not 100% sure but one photo reminds me of a lass who worked in various places round Leeds - if she is then she used to squirt for England and has "Money makes me cum" tattooed above her twat.
That jogged a memory, pretty sure it's this girl
External Link/Members Only

Offline Carl Adams

That jogged a memory, pretty sure it's this girl

That is who I meant - cheers!

Offline mushroom77

not yet  :D

Eventually got banned from SA, now joined SB but not bought credits yet.

Offline stanr

Eventually got banned from SA, now joined SB but not bought credits yet.

Likewise...I tried SB for the first time...i bought 10 credits, spent 7 of them on girls that messaged me first...and only 2 girls messaged back. Met one for lunch not much attraction tbh so it prob wont go anywhere, talked to the other  and she is comng round to be naughty tomorrow at my place...... the other 5 were a waste of time so i complained that they were fake profiles and within 48 hours i got an apology and 7 credits refunded... haha

Lesson for me is to spend your credits wisely, otherwise you will lose out...its not like SA where you can message loads

Offline mushroom77

Likewise...I tried SB for the first time...i bought 10 credits, spent 7 of them on girls that messaged me first...and only 2 girls messaged back. Met one for lunch not much attraction tbh so it prob wont go anywhere, talked to the other  and she is comng round to be naughty tomorrow at my place...... the other 5 were a waste of time so i complained that they were fake profiles and within 48 hours i got an apology and 7 credits refunded... haha

Lesson for me is to spend your credits wisely, otherwise you will lose out...its not like SA where you can message loads

cheers,  let us know how you get on.

Offline LFBC69

No messing about with this one!

Apparently she just needs £40, as she's got 2 kids and the gas and electricity are about to run out. However, she can meet up next week though, and pay it back then. Sounds legit :D

Offline daveybaby

Banned from seeking myself and I never appealed the decision. Iv recently joined SB and all I can say is don't.

Credits get more expensive as you purchase more, iv not had 1 non generic reply or message from anyone and all they seem to do is grant you access to "secret" folders that cost money for pictures you could find on Instagram.

Avoid

Offline Babu

Banned from seeking myself and I never appealed the decision. Iv recently joined SB and all I can say is don't.

Credits get more expensive as you purchase more, iv not had 1 non generic reply or message from anyone and all they seem to do is grant you access to "secret" folders that cost money for pictures you could find on Instagram.

Avoid

Is there any way to get back on Seeking if you've been banned? Happened to me a while ago.

Offline Carl Adams

Avoid

There are some genuine girls on there but, as posted further up, you just waste credits buying secret albums cos they are inevitably rubbish

Offline petetheknight

Avoid

I am active on SB at the moment.  I think it takes more time, yes I think  you are right about generic photos and messages but there are real ladies out there I just think it takes time to find them..well that is what I am hoping for anyway.

My current hits rate is shit but I am still learning how to use the site and what to do. 

I will keep you up dated as to how my journey continues.....

Offline Smit6662910

This ones a timewaster. Agreed to meet for a coffee, she cancelled with a few hours to go. Rearranged to meet a few days later. She messaged to confirm then radio silence half hour before the meet.

Offline LFBC69

So…. Chatted for quite a bit, moved onto WhatsApp, managed to get diaries aligned, arranged to meet at hotel I was staying at in Leeds.

She arrived, must admit - looked amazing. Asked for us to go straight up to my room, asked if we could order food, and then brought up the subject of money. Sent the agreed £250 via bank transfer.

Told me she was getting messages off her dad, then a phone call. Something to do with her helping him out in regard to an email he’d received. She spoke to him and hung up. Few minutes later she says he’s ringing again, said she’d quickly sort it out, give her a minute. Turned my back to hear her say she’ll not be a minute and left the room….. Need I say more?

To say I feel an absolute FOOL is an understatement! Want to ensure no one else falls for her scamming ways!

Obviously I’ve been blocked on WhatsApp and now can’t see her profile.

What makes it worse, room service says it’s too late to cancel her food and I don’t really fancy eating a vegan, plant burger…..

Offline Bikerboy

So…. Chatted for quite a bit, moved onto WhatsApp, managed to get diaries aligned, arranged to meet at hotel I was staying at in Leeds.

She arrived, must admit - looked amazing. Asked for us to go straight up to my room, asked if we could order food, and then brought up the subject of money. Sent the agreed £250 via bank transfer.

Told me she was getting messages off her dad, then a phone call. Something to do with her helping him out in regard to an email he’d received. She spoke to him and hung up. Few minutes later she says he’s ringing again, said she’d quickly sort it out, give her a minute. Turned my back to hear her say she’ll not be a minute and left the room….. Need I say more?

To say I feel an absolute FOOL is an understatement! Want to ensure no one else falls for her scamming ways!

What makes it worse, room service says it’s too late to cancel her food and I don’t really fancy eating a vegan, plant burger…..

Been there done that (not the plant burger order tho)
Ironic her profile says don’t waste her time haha red 🚩 there but I guess the rest of comms made sense.

Offline LFBC69

Been there done that (not the plant burger order tho)
Ironic her profile says don’t waste her time haha red 🚩 there but I guess the rest of comms made sense.

Got a whole story how she’d been stood up by one guy and then another refused to hand over the money agreed for a dinner date, but had enjoyed 2 really good arrangements in the past.

Very attractive girl and very believable.

First and last time I’ve been caught out by this on SA. Quite annoyed with myself TBH. The fact she didn’t have a handbag or jacket with her should have had me wondering.

Already spoken to the bank. They’re putting a hold on the £250 and are deducting it from her available balance. She’s then got 28 days to ‘prove’ why it shouldn’t be returned to sender.  :D

Offline YorkshireLad

Tips to avoid this in future…
Give them cash, tell them you’ll leave it on the side for them to take at the end, put it as far away from the door as possible.
Don’t order food until you’ve fucked them, get them undressed asap (tell them you want to get straight to it as soon as they arrive) so it’s harder for them to do a runner with the cash!
All the girls I’ve met have been on their knees sucking my dick within a few minutes of coming through the hotel room door & I’ve never been scammed( touch wood)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 11:19:48 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline LFBC69

Tips to avoid this in future…
Give them cash, tell them you’ll leave it on the side for them to take at the end, put it as far away from the door as possible.
Don’t order food until you’ve fucked them, get them undressed asap (tell them you want to get straight to it as soon as they arrive) so it’s harder for them to do a runner with the cash!
All the girls I’ve met have been on their knees sucking my dick within a few minutes of coming through the hotel room door & I’ve never been scammed( touch wood)

Thanks, all makes sense, all my previous meets have been successful, suppose I’ve become trusting and complacent.  :unknown:

Offline Bikerboy

Got a whole story how she’d been stood up by one guy and then another refused to hand over the money agreed for a dinner date, but had enjoyed 2 really good arrangements in the past.

Very attractive girl and very believable.

First and last time I’ve been caught out by this on SA. Quite annoyed with myself TBH. The fact she didn’t have a handbag or jacket with her should have had me wondering.

Already spoken to the bank. They’re putting a hold on the £250 and are deducting it from her available balance. She’s then got 28 days to ‘prove’ why it shouldn’t be returned to sender.  :D

Her story/persona sounds plausible, don’t beat yourself up too much and least the 250’s on hold. I’ve been stung several times by being short timed, robbed (with my trousers pulled off first haha), cat fished, the list goes on. We need bl**dy danger money in this game 😂
Still I’ve had similar on awank and along with some great SP’s (got lucky several times, some were really top notch) but some truly awful ones too. On balance and despite all the trials and tribulations of seeking I prefer it.

Offline WillsonH

I've just had a similar experience with SB. I had quite a few unsolicited messages, replied to about 10 and only got a reply from 2 I think - and that was the last I heard beause they didn't reply to my follow up!

I know that many messages get nowhere, but this was a pretty dismal hit rate

It never occurred to me that they might be fake profiles. Fake in what way?

Offline Prince charming

Met this one at my place
great body for an older lady, enthusiastic,owo,ow,cim, cowgirl,miss,couple of rounds of doggy as well.
£200 for a couple hours of fun.Brings her toys as well :yahoo:

Offline Prince charming

Anyone been in touch with this one,sounds interesting  ;)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 09:53:53 am by Prince charming »

Offline Punter121212

Met this one at my place
great body for an older lady, enthusiastic,owo,ow,cim, cowgirl,miss,couple of rounds of doggy as well.

Pretty girl, my neck of the woods as well, is her age about right?

I let my ''seeking''  subscription expire months ago after no real success. I login every now and again for the occasional look at the candy and did see her profile.

No real luck with SD or SB either.

Offline CityTillIDie

I’m hoping to see her this week
We’ve been chatting on the site and moved it to WhatsApp over the weekend

I paid for a month recently as there was a discount. I’ve got about 15 good leads and I’ve seen two of them. Second one was astonishingly good

CTID

Offline Prince charming

Didn't manage to see her,my sub ran out Sunday morning before I'd got chance to move her to WhatsApp.A few messages and saw her photos, which looked good but unfortunately can't get in touch with her now  :dash:

Offline Prince charming

CityTillIDie-which one you seeing the 40yo or the young lass?

Offline BLINDBOB25

Anyone got any profile swaps of non fakes from SB I have a couple to swap saves loosing credits

Offline CityTillIDie

CityTillIDie-which one you seeing the 40yo or the young lass?

The young lass. I’ve been in touch with both
The older one wanted £300 for two hours at my place
But I’ve had agreement for £50 ph plus travel with a couple of fit younger ones
It’s very active at the moment- recession  :D

CTID

Offline Prince charming

Wish I'd got the young lasses number,she was up for meeting this week.Needed a bit of holiday money for Friday. :dash:

Offline CityTillIDie

I’ve got her number as I always jump to WhatsApp asap for all those I’m interested in
I don’t think I can pass it to you without asking her first
She’s at work today so she will not reply yet. Obviously I’ll PM it you if she agrees.
When were you talking with her?

CTID

Offline Prince charming

Think it was Saturday night, Sunday morning.I expected my sub running out midnight Sunday but it was Sunday morning  :thumbsdown:

Offline Eugene29

I'd say she's a decade or so older than her posted age, but Sydneygirl8 is happy to negotiate. From £300 for a couple of hours down to £150 for drinks and two hours afterwards....and I'm no Alan Sugar.  But she's back to Oz in a week or so.....currently between Barnsley &Leeds
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 01:46:33 am by Eugene29 »

Offline Eugene29

Met this one at my place

Any more info or guidance on this lady? I'm off to meet her on Sunday afternoon it looks like for a coffee.  What should I expect when it comes to negotiating....did she start at £200?

Offline Jindybandy

I recently signed back up to Seeking as not done much punting recently and in honesty thing making more of a ‘connection’ is what I need rather than a standard ‘Rommie-style’ pump and dump. But already seeing it’s a bit of a minefield of deluded, entitled girls offering ‘online only’, views from people in South America suggesting lots of bots and then 18 & 19 year olds that are way too young for me to feel comfortable with nowadays. Will stick through till first months subs expire but think I’m better suited to punting already

Offline Prince charming

Eugene29-she started at £300 and didn't want to budge but told her I'd meet her twice a month for £200 a time.A good fuck but has a few issues going on and can't host.Its your place or hotel.Dont think I'll see again.

Offline CityTillIDie

Any more info or guidance on this lady? I'm off to meet her on Sunday afternoon it looks like for a coffee.  What should I expect when it comes to negotiating....did she start at £200?

I’ll be interested to hear how you get on

I’ve had lots of sexy comms but sorting the venue is difficult

CTID

Offline Prince charming

Hey CityTillIDie, how did you get on with the young lass,did you see her before she went on holiday or was she just spinning me a line about that

Offline Eugene29

I’ll be interested to hear how you get on

I’ve had lots of sexy comms but sorting the venue is difficult

CTID

We had to cancel meeting today. Agreed to wait until schools are back and she has more time so not yet discussed  "arrangement".  Plenty of flirty encouragement but I can see she's a bit puddled!!  I keep thinking of the Micky Flanagan routine about the mental ones letting you do anything to them and the nice ones making a good sandwich.  I could do with not getting mixed up with that type but.......great body and will likely let me do 'owt I like.  Will let you know.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 01:50:15 am by Eugene29 »

Offline CityTillIDie

Hey CityTillIDie, how did you get on with the young lass,did you see her before she went on holiday or was she just spinning me a line about that

Hi

I didn’t meet her in the end. I met one from York that I saw the previous week. £50 ph to my place. She’s a bit older - 30s - and slightly batty but a great kisser, eager to please, loves being licked out and shagged

I’ve come to the end of my month on Seeking. Got about 8 good contacts having REALLY put the time in. A few early 20s who will come to my place for two hours for between 100 and 150, with travel added. Will roadtest these during Sept.

Will rejoin end of Sept as the University term starts. If you have a couple of hours a day or more free, which I did this month, then the hunt is great fun and value for money can be achieved

CTID

Offline CityTillIDie

We had to cancel meeting today. Agreed to wait until schools are back and she has more time so not yet discussed  "arrangement".  Plenty of flirty encouragement but I can see she's a bit puddled!!  I keep thinking of the Micky Flanagan routine about the mental ones letting you do anything to them and the nice ones making a good sandwich.  I could do with not getting mixed up with that type but.......great body and will likely let me do 'owt I like.  Will let you know.

Ok. I’d love to hear how it goes. She seems very sexy and up for anything.
We were discussing anal possibilities last night and she happily sends sexy pictures
I’m still haggling rates as I’ve got cheaper, younger options from the site also

There’s just something about her, though

CTID

Offline Prince charming

Do you have a link for the York one,seems like one worth trying  :D

Offline CityTillIDie

She is called Amy
Says she normally charges 300-400 for a ppm but she seems to really like me lol so I’m honoured to get lower rates

I’ll look on the site later see if I can dig out a link

CTID

Offline Eugene29

Ok. I’d love to hear how it goes. She seems very sexy and up for anything.
We were discussing anal possibilities last night and she happily sends sexy pictures
I’m still haggling rates as I’ve got cheaper, younger options from the site also

There’s just something about her, though

CTID

I think I'll be leaving this alone.....well for now at least.  I have a few more conversations ongoing and I think they may suit me better (no fees too ha ha).

There is also that machismo dick measuring thing too......CTID seems to be getting more feedback and improved discount which upsets the Alpha (well, ok Beta) male in me ha ha.

This is second time I've subsribed and although fees are increasing, there are still those who want only a 'date' before getting to the physical.  Feels a bit more natural or organic to me which I like.

Offline Eugene29

Well, the story so far.

She started at £300 for two hours but reading to where you'd got her rates (£200), the competitive Knobhead in me had to do better.  Knowing that low benchmark meant I got her to £170 plus travel expenses.

I said I couldn't meet until schools were back which fitted with her commitments too, which gave me the chance of a few messages to see what she was like in the interim.  We set a date and I booked hotel for the day.

All good for over a week: she sent half a dozen pics when she felt like, I bought a few gifts for us to use on the day (stockings, knickers) and we got to just two days beforehand.  We were discussing the finer explicit details of what was going to happen throughout the week of messages.  In a message, I asked for a pic.  She sent one and I asked for another then BOOM!  Told me where to go in no uncertain terms.

I offered to let her add the cost of a pic to her expenses and added £10 to the agreed rate.  Straight back to me stating we never agreed £170 plus she never meets for less than £300.

I showed her messages with agreed pricing structure, including that meet would actually be £200 with travel expenses and the pic that caused the blow up.  Rather apologetically, she replied I had been fair and said she was hormonal.  Another fifteen minutes of nice messages, including "dirty" talk and then time for bo-bo's.

Now I understand these ladies must be bored and hacked off with same requests time and time again.  It is work to them and work sometimes pisses me off too.  I'll be honest and say I did ask for a couple of pics and I can see it just being the straw that broke the camel's back.  But a polite "no pics big boy" (alright, little fella) or just no answer let's you know where you're at.

I will be cancelling the room.....oh and her.  If you're anywhere near Pontefract in the morning, look for the mushroom cloud.

But as stated, there is something about her (the body makes me stiff looking at just 3x3 inch pics on my phone....its outstanding.....imagine fucking it!).  If you get her in the right mood or you gel on the appointment, I think she'd leave you a quivering wreck......whispering your pin number and mother's maiden to get her to come back.  But it's too dangerous a liaison for a suburban prick like me.

I should cancel tomorrow but........
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 12:45:59 am by Eugene29 »

Offline CityTillIDie

Yeah I understand

I think she would be a great shag and her body is faf
But I think she has a screw loose. I nearly saw her at the weekend but then it fell through it was only 50-50 anyway

I’m just not budging there’s no way I’m paying £300

On Sunday I drove 50 miles for an introductory’coffee’ with a very fit 35 yr old and ended up with an outdoor shag! Free! But she has issues, I think. Then in the afternoon, back home, I was visited by a young (chunky) Brazilian lass. £150 for two hours.

Monday: backache  :D

CTID

Offline Prince charming

Was that Bianca,the au pair from near York.

Offline mart802

Yeah I understand

But I think she has a screw loose. I nearly saw her at the weekend but then it fell through it was only 50-50 anyway

On Sunday I drove 50 miles for an introductory’coffee’ with a very fit 35 yr old and ended up with an outdoor shag! Free! But she has issues, I think. Then in the afternoon, back home, I was visited by a young (chunky) Brazilian lass. £150 for two hours.

CTID

Where was your fit 35yr old coffee drinker from..

Offline CityTillIDie

She was from the East Midlands
We met half way

Got along so well but she has now been offered £800 a meet by some bloke from London
Obviously that’s blown me out of the water as she has very limited time

Ah, well

Offline Eugene29

Yeah I understand

CTID
Remember that competitive side I have......well I'll never match two in a day ha ha.  Good job you've lost out to £800.....think of your back!

I've not cancelled mine yet.......but I will.....honest!!

Offline CityTillIDie

My foundation arrangement is this: before lockdown I had an arrangement with a girl from Leeds who would visit me on the train. We tried to meet for around 20 hours monthly for £1000. Hence £50 ph. I now tell potential Seeking partners I’m trying to set up something the same. So they know from outset. Some haggle and depending on how I feel about them, I may up it

I ask for an initial coffee meet to relax them/check them over. Flirting, kissing, teasing. Then we decide how to proceed. Having had plenty of erotic banter in the days leading up. Get them onto WhatsApp early

So an initial two hour meet is £100 plus any travel expenses. At my place. This equates to a £50ph outcall. I have had several in the past four weeks.

No need to feel I’ve outdone you in any way. Some girls are happy with it. It’s all in the early WhatsApp messages really. Need to be really slow and teasing. Then you’ll see who is game. Set the rules. Tell them you love giving oral. Which I absolutely do. Have done for 40 years and I’m seriously good at it. Make that the focus. Especially the younger ones have not had it done to them properly. Offer a slow sensual massage with oil leading up to oral.

Not sure what else to add. University starts in October so I may jump back on for another month, harvest some more numbers.

I’m helping a lass in Leeds move apartment this weekend. In return for some fun. It’s all about being chatty, friendly, honest, NOT sleazy. Some really lovely bright lasses on there.

Hope that all helps

CTID