Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going to Prague, who is the best?  (Read 3100 times)

Offline bobbillybob

Who or what is unmissable

Offline DaVINCI

Type Prague in the Search Bar at the Top Right Hand Corner that's unmissable  :sarcastic:

Offline Randall_graves

I would highly recommend going for a proper body to body massage. I go to this place.... External Link/Members Only

The girls are top notch Eastern Europeans, Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh.... and you can get a 1 hour body to body massage with 2 girls for 2000kc (60 quid) with HE and mutual touching included. They don't do full service, but it's awesome anyway. Last time I was there I had a 90min massage with a stunning Kazakh girl and I ended up eating her out.

Can't recommend it enough!

Offline blueduck

I’d say Pilsner Urquell over staropramen

Offline King Kenny

Booked in to a decent hotel in Prague later this year (with the wife). Has a Thai massage salon on site. Does anyone have any experiences of getting at least HR from these place, or would I have to try and persuade the missus to go somewhere independent?

Offline Randall_graves

Booked in to a decent hotel in Prague later this year (with the wife). Has a Thai massage salon on site. Does anyone have any experiences of getting at least HR from these place, or would I have to try and persuade the missus to go somewhere independent?
I haven't been to any massage places in Prague besides the one mentioned above and similar, but they are openly offering a sexual type of service.

They also do women, so you could always try to convince your missus to join you for one.... 😉

Offline Randall_graves

I’d say Pilsner Urquell over staropramen
Gambrinus over both...

Offline porco-malo

Gambrinus over both...
Interesting... a lot of Czechs would agree with you, I suspect. However, I’d say Gambrinus over Staropramen for sure, but Pilsner Urquell (especially tankove) over Gambrinus.

Budvar over PU; and Unetice (12 degree) over Budvar.

And I’m only getting started... St Norbert’s anyone?

:drinks:

Offline ulstersubbie

Gambrinus, although the Staropramen Dark beer is pretty tasty.

Offline blueduck

Kozel both light and dark (mostly exported the light),

there’s a shop somewhere in London that sells some of these External Link/Members Only - but not exactly cz pricing
Another beer i liked (not sure spelling) svyjani

Offline somedouche

I agree with marco-polo. Budweiser Budvar over anything! :p

Gambrinus (the silver one) and Kozel are quite good bottled/canned. On tap, not so much.

Pilsner Urquell contains yeast so not my favorite but I guess folks who prefer the stronger/bitter taste will appreciate it.

Staropramen is cheap industrial shit so steer clear of it in any form!

Also, bear in mind that due to volume of beer-drinkers (and their preference) in Prague city center, most of the renown beer cellars use a system that kind of reminds me how jet fuel is stored in wings. A large vat inside of which there is sack with beer/fuel which deflates as it's pumped out. The reason being, they don't need to contaminate the beer with air to push it out and they can serve draft beer that is unpasteurized / unfiltered. Kinda like the difference between fresh milk vs long expiry date milk. So most beer you'll be served in the tourist locations will taste different than if you go to small bars on the outskirts of Prague or elsewhere in the country where they use the old-fashioned keg system.

Offline Spurt

I would highly recommend going for a proper body to body massage. I go to this place.... External Link/Members Only

The girls are top notch Eastern Europeans, Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh.... and you can get a 1 hour body to body massage with 2 girls for 2000kc (60 quid) with HE and mutual touching included. They don't do full service, but it's awesome anyway. Last time I was there I had a 90min massage with a stunning Kazakh girl and I ended up eating her out.

Looks like the prices may have crept up, or is that the current crap rate for sterling. Now 75 euro.Still looks very enticing.

Offline Name Not Found

Looks like the prices may have crept up, or is that the current crap rate for sterling. Now 75 euro.Still looks very enticing.

The price hasn't changed, and the CZK to Euro rate is relatively stable.

Offline Randall_graves

Prices in there are still the same, although the rate for sterling hasn't been great recently. Still well worth the money though.... 👌🏼

Offline wombat42

The price hasn't changed, and the CZK to Euro rate is relatively stable.

Er it is pegged.

Offline Spurt

Offline Name Not Found

Is it extra to get pegged ?

No, it isn't the peg was dropped in 2017.

Offline JackTheStripper

Website now showing 2 girls for 60 min / 2.700 CZK, 110 EURO.

Offline ukgreeting

Website now showing 2 girls for 60 min / 2.700 CZK, 110 EURO.
I paid 3000 tho last month when I went maybe they are doing promotion?

Offline JackTheStripper

Hello fellow mongers,

Departed for PRG this morning and arrived just before noon.

Staying until Sunday night.

I will submit my report after end-ex.

Offline markmamailrk20

Hello fellow mongers,

Departed for PRG this morning and arrived just before noon.

Staying until Sunday night.

I will submit my report after end-ex.

Thats funny I am in Prague to! Did show park just now, cracking selection and great service from a girl next door red head czech girl call Erica, on the left after the gates