Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CelineHotGfe of Northampton  (Read 354 times)

3 review(s) for CelineHotGfe (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline DashingKant

External Link/Members Only

I could have reviewed this girl a few weeks ago but I assumed that her profile was a scam. However, now she has been reviewed twice by blokes who have actually met her face to face and it is clear that she exists and is not just an automated answering machine ('Yes baby, that's fine'.) I owe it to her to review her now.

I arranged an hour’s meeting in advance by a few days by text to set up a role play. She replied promptly and agreed to all that I requested. So, I was stiffly excited when, on the day, I drove for 90 minutes to her road, imagining the firm smacks I would give her on her bare bottom. Once there I texted her, then phoned her a number of times, until I realised that there would be no answer.

So, from me because she got my hopes up (ha ha) and wasted my time, it is a definite NEGATIVE.

(I have described in my review of Eva how the day had a happier ending but I cannot attribute that to this untrustworthy young lady.)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10