Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sumalee best punt in bolton  (Read 13725 times)

Online Moby Dick

“Sumalee best punt in bolton”

Bold claim from a barebacker

If I didn’t know someone better, I would stay away from Bolton and the surrounding area :sarcastic:

Offline antsz

“Sumalee best punt in bolton”

Bold claim from a barebacker

If I didn’t know someone better, I would stay away from Bolton and the surrounding area :sarcastic:

+1

Offline Kamilondon

Anyone been to see Malee recently? Can't seem to get in touch with her, not sure if she's moved on?

Stay away Jonny boy. Did you not read anything here ?  :unknown:
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline john54321

She's good with her hands though, probably one of the best for erotic massage (when she's on peak form).

I'm not after fucking her and she's never tried it on with me. So unless she's gonna spit into my eyes while she's massaging me I reckon I'm safe. The concern is genuinely appreciated though  :thumbsup:

Online Chris1990mcr

She was quite possibly the most miserable bitch I’ve ever seen in my life.

Getting a smile out of her was hard enough let alone a fuck.

Offline Kamilondon

She's good with her hands though, probably one of the best for erotic massage (when she's on peak form).

I'm not after fucking her and she's never tried it on with me. So unless she's gonna spit into my eyes while she's massaging me I reckon I'm safe. The concern is genuinely appreciated though  :thumbsup:

No worries :) you know we have to take care of one another in this brotherhood :)

Stay safe mate.
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Chris1990mcr

Still working at the moment during these times.

No surprise further reasons to avoid.

Offline GingerNuts

Still working at the moment during these times.

No surprise further reasons to avoid.

Have you called or text to check?

Edit:

I just did.

"Not a shop. We in private apartment. And yes open."  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 06:23:02 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline T13

One review. Yet sees her all the time.
Then another one person with one review backs you up.
She only bangs the ones she fancies, n she knows her sexual health. How many of them too bareback her.

My guess is you have tried to get her some clients (or even yourself) it’s backfired, then you try to redeem yourself or hers and make it worse.