Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: classy charlotte  (Read 9162 times)

4 review(s) for Classy - Courtesan (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bangers and Gash

This just shows the power of UKP regarding bad reviews for bad prossies. Taking a £25 hit to salvage her 'rep' is good value, even for someone branded a serial timewaster.

vorian

This just shows the power of UKP regarding bad reviews for bad prossies. Taking a £25 hit to salvage her 'rep' is good value, even for someone branded a serial timewaster.

I would place a bet it is £25 more than %%% has have got out of any WG.

Offline bronson24

guys she didnt even have the decency to apologize to me in a text or anything before i put this review on ukpunting and still tried to argue it was my fault that i hadnt booked her through adultwork.

the only reason she has apologized and payed me 25quid is because of this whole kick off about her and to smooth things over for her business. but she wouldnt have had no intention of any apologies or money if i hadnt have had made it public on here.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 05:44:21 pm by bronson24 »

vorian

guys she didnt even have the decency to apologize to me in a text or anything before i put this review on ukpunting and still tried to argue it was my fault that i hadnt booked her through adultwork.

the only reason she has apologized and payed me 25quid is because of this whole kick off about her and to smooth things over for her business. but she wouldnt have had no intention of any of any apologies or money if i hadnt have had made it public on here.

Of course you are right, and as I said many times that does not excuse her original actions. However it is how she acted after you made it public. That might be through fear and not genuine remorse, however she still did something. How many negative reviews are on this site and how many of those prossies have done anything. If nothing else it shows she is aware of the importance of feedback and the effect bad reviews can have. Personally I would rather punt with someone who is a least self aware enough to realise that.

Offline MDB72

This has been a really interesting thread to follow. There are always two sides to a story. What it has confirmed to me is the dangers of booking by text without confirming in a voice call. I have a couple of regular ladies and an agency who will deal with me by text. Although I have reached the stage that I am happy with what I know and stick to the regulars. Have been burnt to often - each to their own I guess!!
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

Sara

And u pay for women so that makes u worse!! And who are u to judge why women work!!

vorian

And u pay for women so that makes u worse!! And who are u to judge why women work!!

Nearly 14 minutes before getting banned, not even close to the record Sara. Fuck off.  :D

Offline MDB72

Sara - you don't know peoples circumstances and I find it hard to understand how you can make a judgement without that knowledge.
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

vorian

Sara - you don't know peoples circumstances and I find it hard to understand how you can make a judgement without that knowledge.

Silly thing is, I personally think Charlotte has come out of this thread looking quite good, so why Sara felt the need to defend her and be rude is beyond me.   :dancegirl: