Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Conwoman, 21, who made more than £100,000 blackmailing men she met on SA  (Read 4347 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

A conwoman who somehow managed to scam some men she met on SA managed to make over £100K. Don't worry she has been jailed.

I hope no one here was a victim, wait to you see the picture of the girl that pulled it off  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline WhackDaddy

Fuck me no wonder she never put her own picture up. Can't understand these dopey cunts who give these women hundreds if not thousands of ££'S same a women who get conned by men.

:wacko:

Offline Squire Haggard

What a pig. I would pay to avoid fucking her. :)

Online webpunter

Not much
I would rather use you as a condom than fuck her  :lol:

Offline advent2016

I can't understand how anyone using this sort of service would use their real name unless they subconsciously want to get caught or enjoy fin-dom.

Offline seeker

Ugly :scare:
Face ,body and Soul ...
The sentence was too lenient imo
But she only has to serve half of that  :thumbsdown:
Greedy manipulative cunt . :bomb:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 02:32:09 pm by seeker »

Offline thekingreturns

Resembles a girl from the traveller community imo

Offline Corus Boy

Perhaps that is what they were paying her for?

Stay away and forget me please.  :drinks:

Offline BernardBlack

Why would you use Whatsapp with your personal phone number to have those sorts of conversation with someone you don't know.....

Can we get the contact details of some of those people?, I'd like to give them the opportunity to buy Tower Bridge from me for a bargain price of only £10,000....

Online webpunter

Refer comment above by advent2016

Why would you use Whatsapp with your personal phone number to have those sorts of conversation with someone you don't know.....

Can we get the contact details of some of those people?, I'd like to give them the opportunity to buy Tower Bridge from me for a bargain price of only £10,000....

I'll offer TB for 25k & you can come in at a bargain 10k.  We go halves on the proceeds !

Offline milf_lover

I actually know the guy that got her jailed. From what I heard, all of the guys she scammed, did not want to push charges (afraid that their identity will be revealed?) She was on the police radar for a while.
Banned reason: 8+ years and no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline dron16

Offline Zeusthedoc

Offline rebelscum

She has one of those faces when you 'face swap' faces with someone else on an app.  Her features look as if someone's taken them from elsewhere and stuck them on her! 

Offline Cunning Punt

Indeed. This is precisely why guys should use a PUNTING PHONE and not use it to access any social media account from their 'normal life'.

If the blackmailers don't know who you are or have access to any parts of your life, then they don't the ammo to back up their threats, you simply tell them to fuck off, report them to WA and SA, and block them on both.

And paying for simple chat is not 'common practice' on SA.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 10:46:42 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I've never been on the site, but the problem seems to be this.

Seeking arrangement is based on a tacit, unspoken agreement. That if you give them money, they'll give you sex (and attention etc). Pay per meet does happen, but it's technically not allowed

As it's not money per hour or in an envelope on arrival, this means you can con the system.

If you're a girl and you're cunning enough, you can basically keep meeting up, dragging the dates to expensive shops, asking for money for rent and hinting that you'll "put out" eventually, and in the end make £££ for little or no sex.

if you're a guy, and again, good enough at manipulating people, you may get a free shag under the promise of potentially helping out with the rent later on. There's a guy on here who basically does this and boasts about how he never pays on Seeking Arrangement and has sex all the time. There was also a documentary on the telly recently about a guy who perfected an even worse type of scam and used it on dozens of women External Link/Members Only

Aside from not having the time for this crap, I do wonder if regular punting is a more honest game. Even with the Bate and Switches and no shows, it's essentially "here is a list of my services, here are my rates, please shower and wear a condom, thank you"

Offline king tarzan

People who waste money like that deserve to get shafted/go broke..
Big time 🥊🥊🥊on the head to respect your money!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Turtle1

I bet there a tons of fellas on here who’d happily punt £150/200 of that trash. Sometimes I looks at the waff was on AW and wonder who on Earth keeps them in business. I’m sure most of you lads must think this whilst scrolling though profiles