Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda.xx - Hereford  (Read 412 times)

3 review(s) for Monica.love (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline billybob69

Linda.xx - Hereford

External Link/Members Only

Her apartment is in the city centre with car parking a stones throw away. Very responsive to text messages and wasn't too pissed when I mistakenly arranged a meet for a wrong time.
The lady is the one in the pictures on the listing, although they do greatly flatter her. She is very friendly and chatty. Those are the good points.

She greets me at the door in her Civvies (FFS how hard can it be slip on something sexy before a session), we go upstairs do the paperwork and she leaves the room. No offer of a shower. She comes back, still in her Civvies.
We get down to it, minimal kissing and definitely no deep throat kissing. It doesn't seem that OWO is on offer. The BJ is pretty rough and only lasts a minute or two. She then climbs on top and again that only lasts for a minute or two before she gets bored. That is when I realise she doesn't have the "very beautiful body" as described in the advert. She has a scar running down the centre of her body and what looks a caer scar as well.
We move onto to missionary and she has got the squeakist bed possible. We then try missionary in the centre of the bed, again the bed is squeaking away. Finally decide to start to hand myself. She takes off the condom and hands me until I cum over her stomach.
When I was getting changed she starts the usual chit-chat. "Where do you work?" she asks. "In an office" I reply. "For which company do you work?". FFS love, like I'm going to tell a Romanian whore where I work.

Paid £60 for 30 minutes, but was in there for no more than 20 minutes.

I would only recommend for a 15 minutes / £40 pump and dump session.

She said that she is going to be in Hereford next weekend as well.