Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annastasya GFE - Darlington  (Read 1504 times)

10 review(s) for Annastasya GFE (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Piloterror

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's been several months since I last indulged - the opportunity, inclination and available attractions just didn't align until now, or so I thought.
Before I get my ass kicked good and proper, I know she is a Rom, but I did check on here and she had several positive reviews.  I was looking for something in the area at short notice. and she seemed to fit the bill, claiming lots of kissing and DFK, wears sexy lingerie and quality perfume, describes herself as "sensual and romantic" offering a full GFE.

Pure Bullshit, all of it.  While the photos are accurate, she has good English and is friendly, the rest of it is a fairy tale.  Lips sealed tight with two light pecks I got during the hour.

This was a last minute recent late evening booking. Comms were straight forward, telephone call to check availability followed by a couple of texts with the postcode then the house number when I texted on arrival. 
Venue was on a main road right beside traffic lights.  Traffic was light as it was late evening but could be a problem during the day when traffic is heavier, not very discrete.
£100 for the hour session, says no extras for hour meets.

Anastasya opened the door dressed in a black bra and knickers, 5' nothing with a few spots on her face, but ok.  Mousy, just about shoulder length, blond hair tied back, nice figure, reasonable tits which suited her tiny frame and a great looking derrière which got my full attention as she led me upstairs to a medium sized bedroom.

I handed over 5 dog eared portraits of Adam Smith and she shed the bra and knickers. Still stood up, I went in for a fondle and a kiss.  That's when the alarm bell first sounded, she gave a quick sealed lips peck and when I protested she said I don't do kissing.  I let it go as I didn't want to sour the rest of the hour so I shed my clothes and we lay on the bed. I kissed her neck and she giggled and pulled away saying she was very ticklish so I started sucking her little pink nipples and fondling the quite nice, if smallish tits while she started coaxing my co-pilot who was showing some reluctance to wake up. I moved down to finger her clit and she said touching clit ok but not inside; so now fingering is off the menu.  Bite your tongue and go with the flow.  She then asked if I'd like a blowjob, I of course said yes please.  She reached over to the bedside cabinet and I thought it's going to be OW, but no, it was only a wet wipe.  She proceeded to give a decent BJ, but stopped several times to use the wet wipe; I couldn't be bothered to ask why.  Lifted her across into 69 which I think we both enjoyed then had a go at doggie, but my co-pilot wasn't in the mood so carried on with the BJ, cuddling, fondling and sucking tit.  Like I said, she was friendly and we did have a bit of a laugh, so I was tempted to give a neutral but the blatant lies on her AW profile couldn't be ignored so it has to be a Negative.  Certainly wouldn't go back and couldn't recommend.  Pity as I actually enjoyed my hour with her.

P.S. I think she is here for most of next week before she goes home for a while.  She tours around the UK, but she comes back here frequently

OK Sar Major, let it rip, I've got my tin hat on :bomb:

Offline AgedCases

Hopefully all the Roms will be kicked out on March 29!

Offline Fragilehand

Hopefully all the Roms will be kicked out on March 29!
We live in hope mate

zztop1168

Tipped up in Blackpool. I wont be bothering thanks to your review.. Cheers  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review PE.    :drinks:   Sorry to hear of you crap punt.    :thumbsdown:

However I can't believe you knew she was a Rom and still went ahead with it....................  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I don't believe anyone who says there's a good Rom, "Floggin her Mutton" there all rip off merchants.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Take it on board and "Don't See Fekin Roms".....................  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review PE.    :drinks:   Sorry to hear of you crap punt.    :thumbsdown:

However I can't believe you knew she was a Rom and still went ahead with it....................  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I don't believe anyone who says there's a good Rom, "Floggin her Mutton" there all rip off merchants.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Take it on board and "Don't See Fekin Roms".....................  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:

It was 4 months ago S-M, he's posted 3 positive and 1 neutral since then.