Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 24 hours in Addis Ababa  (Read 4551 times)

Offline Wankingdead

Recently while on a business trip I had a long lay-off in Addis Ababa ( aa), here is my experience during the day that I spent there.
Arrived on an Ethiopian airlines flight, the direct flight from LHR takes about 6:30 hoursand cost can be as low as £400  External Link/Members Only. Was given a hotel voucher which is for bed and breakfast but decided to book a punting friendly hotel following some search.  Booked Harmony hotel through www. booking.com. The hotel cost about £60 for the night and is a four star hotel located in the vibrant Bole area it offers a free airport transfer as all other hotels has very good facilities.
I arrived at the hotel at around 8 am got into my room and felt the need for a massage so called External Link/Members Only and arranged for a masseuse to my room cost $45 for the massage, about 15 minutes a young pretty girl nice body about late 20’s long black hair 5:4. 7/10 face and a big booty knocked , I took off my clothes and to my surprise so did she, gave an hour decent massage b2b with lots of touching and fondling and at the end offered sex so on with the condom ( I brought a box) and had an hour all position sex, I gave her $60 total and she was off,  after sleeping for a short while and some site seeing I returned to the hotel called another agency External Link/Members Only and this time I asked for a young tall thin girl with big boobs, no problem same routine massage followed by high octane sex $65 this time.
At night time wanted to try the local food and dance culture and on my way was shown a house not far from the hotel which had about 10 university students girls all dancing and frolicking was told to choose which one I like and she can entertain and accompany me for the night for $200, so after careful consideration I choose Eva who is 20,  5:4 very pretty face and nice hourglass figure she was wearing a tight ripped jeans that showed her juicy ass and a nice jumper, so we went for a nice cultural evening and ended in my room for an all night gfe with lots of sex sex and more sex, she left after 9 in the morning after another round (this time with her in the prone bone position) to attend her university lessons and I went to the hotel spa for an hour deep tissue massage and was relieved when it was just an excellent massage as my balls were completely empty.
So that was my experience in Addis ababa.
Few tips:
The currency is called Birr and £1 equals 33 birrs possibly more in the black market.
You can get your visa on arrival it will set you back $50 long queues at immigration.
The hotel will provide a shuttle service to and fro the airport.
Taxis are all over the city the journey is usually around 100 birrs.
The place is reasonably safe as long as you are sensible.
Prices for in house massages is around 200/300 Birrs but for hotel visits you need to negotiate hard and never accept the first figures will be around 800 to a 1000 birrs
There are lots of discos night clubs and bars all around the city.
One need to be aware of the prevalence of HIV which is about 2% and take the usual precautions.
In conclusion: a definite mecca for punters

Offline Calor2000

Great report. But 200 USD for the night? Too much in my opinion

Offline baseball_99

Thanks for the report, very interesting read. How did you find out about the house with the dancing students?

Offline Wankingdead

A taxi driver pointed it out, I found that many houses in that area are kind of party and music and drink dens, you need to be careful though and just pick a girl rather than take any offer of a super inflated alcohol prices.

Offline naughtyboy

At night time wanted to try the local food and dance culture and on my way was shown a house not far from the hotel which had about 10 university students girls all dancing and frolicking was told to choose which one I like and she can entertain and accompany me for the night for $200,

How did you find it? Can you share more info?