Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilian Swiss / Lilian Wild - Steer clear!!  (Read 2706 times)

Offline Patcheye2761

External Link/Members Only

I know that Randall posted a neutral/negative review on this one a few weeks ago - and i even volunteered my own negative views on her ..... but - pickings as usual were slim and with all the nutters with their cameras in the street i thought well, this one is safe at least.

Booked several hours ahead, called 15 mins before meeting to discuss location specifics and could hear a ‘tone’ in her voice, chose to ignore and proceeded to car park.

Called her from car park - like she asked me to, and she says in this really whiny arrogant voice ‘dear i am not in the car park, i do not work from a car park’ then she sighs melodramatically.

I said ‘sorry is there something wrong here?’, she goes ‘sigh, you dear’.

I should have told her to piss off there and then but i had driven to the location so thought i’ll Ignore her attitude one last time.

Called her again from outside what i thought was the entrance to her location and she kicks off on the phone ‘you do not listen, you think you know it all ... ‘

I told her she was rude and arrogant and that i would rather spend the money on some lube a wank and a mcdonalds than on her, and hung up.

She then sends me a barrage of texts calling me dickhead and i think i know it all etc

STAY AWAY - PSYCHO ALERT!

My own fault, I know, no need for trolling thank you, I’ve trolled myself enough as it is.

Offline Randall_graves

I have to say, it doesn't really surprise me to read this.

Offline bongobongo101

If anyone thinks they know it all it's her.

Belfastpunter69

Doesn't matter if you're selling coffee, shoes or personal services, a little bit of courtesy goes a long way, after all, without the customer you don't get paid. When you are dealing with those who pay your wages they are always right, even when they are sometimes wrong.   :dash:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 04:40:48 pm by Belfastpunter69 »

Offline rebelscum

Doesn't matter if you're selling coffee, shoes or personal services, a little bit of courtesy goes a long way, after all, without the customer you don't get paid. When you are dealing with those who pay your wages they are always right, even when they are sometimes wrong.   :dash:

Reminds me of this gem from Layer Cake: I mean it's like selling anything-washing machines, hand made rugs, blow jobs, as long as you don't take the piss people will always come back for more.

Offline mmmmaguire

I could not agree more with your review. She can have a very nasty attitute. I met her a couple of times, the first few fair enough if mechanical. The last time I met her attitude sucked. I had arrived about 10 mins early in the street, no bad thing as traffic around Belfast hard to predict. I texted her to say "am here made good time"- got an absolute barging text back, along the lines "I TOLD YOU 12.00 NOT 11.50"  Anyhow when I did get into the flat the attitude continued, got shouted at for accidentaly brushing her pussy after touching her bum.  Was a cold unpleasant punt that made me feel like crap.
Deffo one to avoid!

Offline SN5

Having met her myself just the once a few years ago, I agree she's a bit of a prick. She wasn't overly angry with me for any reason, but could tell her tone was just over the usual abrupt level of central European.
Crackin set of tits for an older bird, but you'd get far better customer service from some £50 Romanian.

Offline shred22

Only visited her once , a long time ago and although the service went ok I've never been back.
She comes across a being a bit of loon if I'm totally honest and as for the abrupt manner it's a total turn off.

Offline Soulsparc

Don't know how she gets any repeat business. The woman is a dickhead. I remember meeting her a few years ago and it was awful. Complained about everything. Fucking too hard, sucking too hard, being too loud, fuck all positions available. She sucked a mean cock though. 

Jag195

Yes met her in a hotel about 2 yrs ago definitely not like her photos service was ok for the price but she is a chatter box

MrArmagh

This threads that bad it is nearly making me want to try her out and see how bad she is

Offline the-triangle

she sounds like a good punt for those who enjoy a bit of humiliation!,,seriously considering !!

Offline SN5

She's definitely argumentative, and not many of us are into that when we're looking a booking. I'd say if you give as good as you get, you could get a hell of a ride out of her lol

Offline Gordo

Well as a Cock Sucker, she could suck for Switzerland. Except she is not Swiss but German, formerly East German think she might live in Holland. It real!y grinds my gears, these ones claiming they are one Nationality instead of an other, do they really think we give a shit what country they come from, do they sound more exotic if they are one or other.

Offline ibis543

Lilian back, I see she increase her fees from £50 to £70 for half hour

ad on vivastreet