Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sian of Sandy's Superstars  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Tango

External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £50
Extras: OWO £10

Sian is an attractive brunette lady with nice enhanced chebs a pretty face and a very juicy ass. Very attractive.

In the room Sian arrived after a few minutes and gave me a kiss, she asked if I wanted a massage which I refused then straight on to exploring her hot body and snogging her which gave my little fella some inspiration and he was at attention instantly.

After a bit of playing and GFE Sian showed me how she gave a good Blozz, she went straight on it OWO without asking. I would have chose that option with her anyway so not a problem for me but will mention it as it could be for some... I enjoyed her very sloppy BJ, attention was given to my balls also.

After a bit Sian jumped on, reverse cowgirl and cowgirl, I bent her over doggy style grabbing her lovely ass, after a while Sian asked if I wanted to finish in her mouth, I said no but I would on her boobs, HJ was applied but I noticed this was just desensitising my rager, not Sian's technique, which was good, more that I can take all night to cum through a HJ so asked Sian for another condom and bonked away in doggy until I completed.

Sian is friendly, attractive and skilled. I can highly recommend.