Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: deluxeanna - Leeds, LS1  (Read 2308 times)

11 review(s) for deluxeanna (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline JackTheStripper

Review Of: DeluxeAnna : External Link/Members Only   or   External Link/Members Only
Date: Thursday 16th August 2018
Location: Branded hotel across the street from Leeds Train Station, Leeds, LS1
Mobile: +447412316890
Amount Paid: £120 / 1 hour (21:30 - 22:30)

After having a browse of AW last night, I decided to go see " DeluxeAnna ".
Message sent enquiring of availability and got an immediate reply.
Location given which was a known branded hotel across the street from Leeds Train Station.
When I got to the hotel, I asked DeluxeAnna what room she was in. DeluxeAnna gave me the floor number and told me to call once I got to the correct floor. I arrived to the correct floor and called DeluxeAnna, and was told to take the door on the left, then turn left again. I followed the instructions and low and behold there was one of the doors to the room open.
I was greeted by one of the most beautiful girls I have met. DeluxeAnna was wearing a black fishnet body stocking which emphasised her amazing body.
DeluxeAnna gave me a kiss upon entering, and asked if I would like to take a shower. I declined as I had just had one before leaving the house.
I went over to the window to look at the beautiful view over Leeds at night, as the hotel room was quite high up. DeluxeAnna stood at the window with me looking out, and we talked for a few minutes.
After a few minutes of this I walked over to the bed (which was so comfortable, wouldn't mind spending a night there myself), and got into my birthday suit.
DeluxeAnna got onto the bed with me, we talked a little bit more whilst DeluxeAnna was playing with Mr. President, then what followed was some delightful OWO.
DeluxeAnna asked if I wanted OW or OWO, of course I asked for OWO, but DeluxeAnna asked me not to finish in her mouth, which was fine by me.
After a good few minutes of OWO, I asked DeluxeAnna if she liked 69, which she replied that she loved it, so she assumed the position, and I began to indulge in her clean shaven and sweet tasting snatch.
I was actually enjoying the OWO so much that I thought bugger it, let me try and finish with oral (usually an almost impossible task for me to do).
After some fantastic gentle face fucking, I was ready to shoot, which I indicated to DeluxeAnna. I then shot all over her beautiful massive boobies.
DeluxeAnna cleaned me up, and we talked some more.

In conclusion, I found DeluxeAnna to be incredibly beautiful, friendly and welcoming, and good conversation. I absolutely enjoyed my time and would have zero hesitation in going back to see her at any time.

The only final note is that from how she was talking, It seems like she moves around quite a lot, and does not plan her next move. I believe that would make it tricky to pin her down for any advanced bookings.

It appears though DeluxeAnna answers her own phone / messages, and there are no receptionists used, from what I can tell.

I also discovered that DeluxeAnna books hotel rooms initially for just 1 day, in order to test the "guest friendliness" (reception asking questions, keycards required to get to use lifts etc). I thought this showed some good planning on her part.

====

Anyway, after the meeting I decided to have a cruise around the Holbeck RLD to see what was going on. I think I saw 10 girls in total from 22:30-00:30, some decent looking ones. I decided to take another pop and pick up some polish girl (name like Anna or Olga, can't remember). £15 for OW, or £20 for OWO. Decent blowjob, can't complain at that price.

===END OF REPORT===

Offline FLYING BLUE

Review Of: DeluxeAnna : External Link/Members Only   or   External Link/Members Only
Date: Thursday 16th August 2018
Location: Branded hotel across the street from Leeds Train Station, Leeds, LS1
Mobile: +447412316890
Amount Paid: £120 / 1 hour (21:30 - 22:30)

After having a browse of AW last night, I decided to go see " DeluxeAnna ".
Message sent enquiring of availability and got an immediate reply.
Location given which was a known branded hotel across the street from Leeds Train Station.
When I got to the hotel, I asked DeluxeAnna what room she was in. DeluxeAnna gave me the floor number and told me to call once I got to the correct floor. I arrived to the correct floor and called DeluxeAnna, and was told to take the door on the left, then turn left again. I followed the instructions and low and behold there was one of the doors to the room open.
I was greeted by one of the most beautiful girls I have met. DeluxeAnna was wearing a black fishnet body stocking which emphasised her amazing body.
DeluxeAnna gave me a kiss upon entering, and asked if I would like to take a shower. I declined as I had just had one before leaving the house.
I went over to the window to look at the beautiful view over Leeds at night, as the hotel room was quite high up. DeluxeAnna stood at the window with me looking out, and we talked for a few minutes.
After a few minutes of this I walked over to the bed (which was so comfortable, wouldn't mind spending a night there myself), and got into my birthday suit.
DeluxeAnna got onto the bed with me, we talked a little bit more whilst DeluxeAnna was playing with Mr. President, then what followed was some delightful OWO.
DeluxeAnna asked if I wanted OW or OWO, of course I asked for OWO, but DeluxeAnna asked me not to finish in her mouth, which was fine by me.
After a good few minutes of OWO, I asked DeluxeAnna if she liked 69, which she replied that she loved it, so she assumed the position, and I began to indulge in her clean shaven and sweet tasting snatch.
I was actually enjoying the OWO so much that I thought bugger it, let me try and finish with oral (usually an almost impossible task for me to do).
After some fantastic gentle face fucking, I was ready to shoot, which I indicated to DeluxeAnna. I then shot all over her beautiful massive boobies.
DeluxeAnna cleaned me up, and we talked some more.

In conclusion, I found DeluxeAnna to be incredibly beautiful, friendly and welcoming, and good conversation. I absolutely enjoyed my time and would have zero hesitation in going back to see her at any time.

The only final note is that from how she was talking, It seems like she moves around quite a lot, and does not plan her next move. I believe that would make it tricky to pin her down for any advanced bookings.

It appears though DeluxeAnna answers her own phone / messages, and there are no receptionists used, from what I can tell.

I also discovered that DeluxeAnna books hotel rooms initially for just 1 day, in order to test the "guest friendliness" (reception asking questions, keycards required to get to use lifts etc). I thought this showed some good planning on her part.

====

Anyway, after the meeting I decided to have a cruise around the Holbeck RLD to see what was going on. I think I saw 10 girls in total from 22:30-00:30, some decent looking ones. I decided to take another pop and pick up some polish girl (name like Anna or Olga, can't remember). £15 for OW, or £20 for OWO. Decent blowjob, can't complain at that price.

===END OF REPORT===

What did you say her name was?  ;)

Offline haggis007

thanks for the review, you took a big risk on her review ratio  5pos:3neu:5neg       :hi: 

Offline twwb

it seems unnecessarily risky to post the time AND date of your booking

Offline JackTheStripper

it seems unnecessarily risky to post the time AND date of your booking

If it was a negative booking, I would be a bit more cautious about posting exact time and date.

But there was nothing negative about it, so I don't see how there could be any ramifications by posting time and date.

Offline JackTheStripper

thanks for the review, you took a big risk on her review ratio  5pos:3neu:5neg       :hi:

What do you mean Haggis? Where did you get these statistics from?

All her AW feedbacks are positive, apart from one who said she didn't accept a booking, so he put her down as a negative.

Offline JackTheStripper

What did you say her name was?  ;)

HAHA, sorry about that, I copied and pasted her name, don't know why it kept appearing in bold.

Offline JackTheStripper

OK now I see where you are getting the reviews from, sorry, my bad. Never searched for her on here before making the booking, ill have a read of them now

Offline JackTheStripper

OK now I see where you are getting the reviews from, sorry, my bad. Never searched for her on here before making the booking, ill have a read of them now

Haggis, wow, just had a read of those. That is a real mixed bag of reviews. To be honest I don't know why I didn't consult here before I booked her, I guess it's just old habits after not using the site for so long.

I 100% see the value in this site after arranging to meet a few diamonds after fellow punters previous reviews, so I will try to be more diligent in future, although this time I got away with it.

Also goes to show that everyone meet is different, as I couldn't fault my time with DeluxeAnna.

Yes her tits were huge, no I didn't notice any scarring.
Yes her lips were quite big, but I quite liked her look.
Yes I know she answers her own phone as I sent a text to the number advertised when I was in the room with her, and it showed on her phone. This may explain why some punters have been aggravated (and rightly so) if she has used her phone during their bookings, but I never experienced it during my time.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for sharing MrC.  :hi: :hi:

I binned this one because of all the redcards albeit it would appear YMMV big time with her.  :dash: :dash:

Was the kissing with tongues or closed lipped ??

Offline Tricks

I looked at her yesterday, but the trout pout put me off. Never got as far as the reviews.

glad it worked out well for you :hi: nice Holbeck desert too.

Offline haggis007

What do you mean Haggis? Where did you get these statistics from?

All her AW feedbacks are positive, apart from one who said she didn't accept a booking, so he put her down as a negative.

those aw feedbacks dont mean nothing op...... :thumbsdown:   ukp search is your best friend in this habit /hobby   :lol:     :hi:

Offline JackTheStripper

those aw feedbacks dont mean nothing op...... :thumbsdown:   ukp search is your best friend in this habit /hobby   :lol:     :hi:

Haggis, I have been on AW website for almost 8 years, I am usually pretty good at determining what is a genuine review on there, and what is a review written by the WG herself, or by whoever is running her profile, and I did not personally feel like her reviews were fake judging by how they were written.

You are right, UKP has done me right so far - but then again, when I see some negative reviews about the WG in question, and I compare it to the experience I had, it makes you think.

Offline JackTheStripper

I looked at her yesterday, but the trout pout put me off. Never got as far as the reviews.

glad it worked out well for you :hi: nice Holbeck desert too.

Haha, yeah thanks, after finishing the AW booking I did a few laps around RLD, then went off and treated myself to a KFC, before driving back and doing a few more laps, then decided to get a takeaway  :D

Offline JackTheStripper

Cheers for sharing MrC.  :hi: :hi:

I binned this one because of all the redcards albeit it would appear YMMV big time with her.  :dash: :dash:

Was the kissing with tongues or closed lipped ??

Hi Fishy,

The only kiss I got was when I first entered and when I left, and this was on the cheeks. We never kissed during the booking, as after the talking and stroking, she went directly to OWO, so the opportunity never arose, and I didn't push for it - I was enjoying the OWO too much  :lol:

Offline JackTheStripper

Went for another round with DeluxeAnna last week as she was in Leeds. Same hotel as before, just across from Leeds Train Station.
She had a coffee machine set up in her room and offered me a coffee upon arrival, which I took.
£120 for 1 hour, I spent the whole booking receiving some amazing oral and 69, which I eventually finished with (although not in her mouth).
Another good punt, I wish she stayed in Leeds all the time (and I had enough money to see her more often).
Not posting another full review as it's the same details as first review.

Hidden Image/Members Only

t1988

** EDIT ** , removed my comment about the date and time of my booking that was close to the time of the one mentioned in the original post.

she looked great, did everything great, only thing that annoyed me was, after discussing wether to go for 15 minutes or 30 minutes, i finished in 15 minutes, and asked that since there are 15 minutes remaining (after she said ok so your ready to go?) i asked could i have a massage, she got quite defensive and said no you pay to come finish and you go.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:45:26 pm by t1988 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Went for another round with DeluxeAnna last week as she was in Leeds. Same hotel as before, just across from Leeds Train Station.
She had a coffee machine set up in her room and offered me a coffee upon arrival, which I took.
£120 for 1 hour, I spent the whole booking receiving some amazing oral and 69, which I eventually finished with (although not in her mouth).
Another good punt, I wish she stayed in Leeds all the time (and I had enough money to see her more often).
Not posting another full review as it's the same details as first review.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cold hearted bitch didn't offer me a coffee.  :diablo: :diablo:

Offline JackTheStripper

Cold hearted bitch didn't offer me a coffee.  :diablo: :diablo:

I think she only offered me one as she was making one for herself, and I had seen her once before so she “knew” me - I guess!

I forgot to mention (I always forget something), when I was leaving I called the lift and was waiting and waiting for ages for it to come, when it did, another guy got out of the lift and was on the phone and obviously just about to go in to have a punt with the same girl that I had just visited.

Offline JackTheStripper

** EDIT ** , removed my comment about the date and time of my booking that was close to the time of the one mentioned in the original post.

she looked great, did everything great, only thing that annoyed me was, after discussing wether to go for 15 minutes or 30 minutes, i finished in 15 minutes, and asked that since there are 15 minutes remaining (after she said ok so your ready to go?) i asked could i have a massage, she got quite defensive and said no you pay to come finish and you go.

Unfortunately that is very typical Romanian mentality. Customer service / customer loyalty is not something they seem to be able to grasp.

I was talking with Anna during my coffee, and I forget exactly what we were discussing, but it was something along the lines of “some customers you click more than others with”