Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah is back! - Bearwood  (Read 2102 times)

1019challenger

This lady appeared on Gumtree and I thought I'd give her a try.

Indian lady, mid 40s I'd estimate.

External Link/Members Only

She is operating out of what can be best described as 'lean-to' behind some shops on Poplar Road, Bearwood. Just by the Kings Head, just a few doors up from 'Natural Therapy'
All coms done by text - no problems - and she gave me the address and told me exactly where it was.  Parking is an absolute nightmare though.

£70 for I hour massage plus HR

Lay naked on the massage table and the massage proceeded. Lots of cc swipes, reaching under and buttock action.
After about 35 minutes it was time to turn over. Not much of a massage on the front, and it was about now that she started fiddling with her phone, continually trying to change the music!
She soon oiled the old todger up and proceeded to to give me HR to the rhythm of the music!
I shot my load after about 5 minutes of this - but crucially she stopped her hand movement to soon and I didn't complete properly - very frustrating.
She cleaned me as best as she could with kitchen towel and I left with 10 minutes still on the clock.
Needless to say, I won't be returning.

vw

Can see this review getting a reaction from the other Hannah's fanbois.   :D :D

Offline Skousar883

Offline The Owl

Where exactly is she located

Fuck me! You're pretty useless. Have you clicked the link?

:thumbsdown:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Where exactly is she located

The review is pretty specific about her location!

Offline The Owl

Some people need to be spoon fed like toddlers.

Offline JEH7376

:D it's one of the more detailed descriptions I have seen about a location!

Offline alibirmingham

Apologies everyone

Next time better read the review before commenting. Just a tip that will help you in he future.

Offline ZeroSumGame

Can't believe it's the well reviewed Hannah, for a start she could spell on her adultwork profile, and she didn't work out of Acocks Green.

I dub this Hanna 'False Hannah'  begone with her.

vw

Can't believe it's the well reviewed Hannah, for a start she could spell on her adultwork profile, and she didn't work out of Acocks Green.

I dub this Hanna 'False Hannah'  begone with her.

Did Hannah trademark her name?  Thought not?    :rolleyes:

boobloverhenry

Is this the Hannah that was a busty Indian MILF and would keep promising more & more next time without actually doing anything !!

Offline P.O.G

I thought this was going to be about xHannahx :wacko:.

What does this Indian Hannah look like? Curvy/slim, pretty, etc?

nightrider.1234

Wasn’t this the same Hannah from acocks green from last year?