Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selena - Wigan (near DW Stadium)  (Read 311 times)

Offline Tecova

Link: External Link/Members Only
Price: £60/30 mins
Location: Not Gathurst - dingy flats near Robin Park.  Having said that, after you walk through the dump of a staircase, the WGs flat is recently refurbished.
Girl - pics are out of date.  Her skin is more tanned and a bit stretched.  Perhaps too much sun or something else.  Figure is roughly as pics show though.  Opened door in oversized t-shirt hiding black underwear.

Service: Covered BJ, sex and light kissing.

Comms: Quite prompt and all sorted in 5 texts but the capitalization of the every letter in the text made me think is she part of the group with Ynna and Deaa who are also in the Wigan area (Marsh Green and Ashton respectively)

She was polite and welcoming but she doesn't know how to use a condom.  I wasn't even erect and yet she held it to my penis, stretched it over without pulling the foreskin back and then tried to bj me into life.  Her bj was good but I asked her to tke the condom off so I could put a new one on so I could roll my foreskin down.  She was asking why but I found it hard to explain so just persevered and emptied my load a couple of mins later.  Was there about 20 mins.

Recommended: No.  I'm going to be firm on women who don't know how to put a condom on in future as it kills the mood having to try to teach a Rom basic sex education.

Offline Access