Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura - 19 year old Belfast  (Read 5443 times)

Offline tracker

Today I visited laura

External Link/Members Only

Arrangements where mostly agreed via she was quick to respond. And direction given where perfect. Easy to find location not far from university.

She is so much better looking in person than in the photos. When she answered the door  she was wear a black top and short black mini shirt.   Ahe was very chatty from the start  and down to earth. 

Location was clean and bed was made not just a sheet thrown of a a mattress.

Price
£80 for 30mins everyone is protected.

So we got undress you rubbed me hard and then put the condom on and give one if not the best blowjob I've ever had. She was sucking so I would enjoy it not to try and get me to blow and go.

We did multiple different oral positions and then several different sex positions. Everything was very fluid and and thing I asked was accompanied.

Even when finished it never felt like I was being rush out the door.

Now after visiting I noticed a but of a concern. I was messaging Laura but Im sure  I actually saw her room mate Charlie. (External Link/Members Only) Pics of the girl I visited are under Charlies ad very obvious eg nipple size. Not sure if it was a switch or there was a reason for the confusion. Honestly I didn't mind she was amazing.

She was perfect in every way don't let her age put you off, you call tell she really enjoys her job and is good at it, I will be back.

Offline Greg05

Today I visited laura

Arrangements where mostly agreed via she was quick to respond. And direction given where perfect. Easy to find location not far from university.

She is so much better looking in person than in the photos. When she answered the door  she was wear a black top and short black mini shirt.   Ahe was very chatty from the start  and down to earth. 

Location was clean and bed was made not just a sheet thrown of a a mattress.

Price
£80 for 30mins everyone is protected.

So we got undress you rubbed me hard and then put the condom on and give one if not the best blowjob I've ever had. She was sucking so I would enjoy it not to try and get me to blow and go.

We did multiple different oral positions and then several different sex positions. Everything was very fluid and and thing I asked was accompanied.

Even when finished it never felt like I was being rush out the door.

Now after visiting I noticed a but of a concern. I was messaging Laura but Im sure  I actually saw her room mate Charlie. (External Link/Members Only) Pics of the girl I visited are under Charlies ad very obvious eg nipple size. Not sure if it was a switch or there was a reason for the confusion. Honestly I didn't mind she was amazing.

She was perfect in every way don't let her age put you off, you call tell she really enjoys her job and is good at it, I will be back.

Is Laura/Charlie actually “Lucy” under a new name? I ask because of the amount of freckles/moles.

Is it a group of girls being run by somebody else? Their ads all seem to have been put up by the one person.

Offline Car58

Are we talking about little minx Lucy who has had mixed reviews on here to say the least . She's nowhere near 19 in mid 20s at least if same girl .
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Greg05

Are we talking about little minx Lucy who has had mixed reviews on here to say the least . She's nowhere near 19 in mid 20s at least if same girl .

Yeah one and the same. It’s the freckles/moles that makes me wonder.

Offline tracker

Hey there I have visited both Charlie and little minx Lucy and I can confirm they are different girls 100%.

Offline Car58

It's the moles particularly in the second picture of Charlie that make me wonder as in same place as Lucy's where , still a few photos of Lucy on here to compare .

Offline belfastpunter

Charlie and Lucy. I too thought for a while these photos were of the same girl.
However freckles are in different positions and Lucy’s boobs are much smaller than Charlie's.
I have seen Lucy and really liked her. I would like to see her again but seems to have stopped working.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Car58

So what are we saying here the photos in the last two posts are meant to be of two different women despite being practically identity even the knickers ?

Offline belfastpunter

I am saying I have spent time with Lucy. Explored every inch of her body. And in my opinion Charlie is not the same girl.
Tatoos, much larger boobs, more toned thiner arms. Also Charlie's vivastreet account was active from 2014. I am pretty sure the two wer advertising about the same time, and I don't recognise Charlies location.
Also Lucy told me she was looking for a normal job, so it kind of fitted when she disapeared.

I could be wrong. Its just my opinion.
Picture below is much more like how I remember Lucy.

I probably wont post anymore on this as it has kind of gone off topic.

Offline tracker

I am saying I have spent time with Lucy. Explored every inch of her body. And in my opinion Charlie is not the same girl.
Tatoos, much larger boobs, more toned thiner arms. Also Charlie's vivastreet account was active from 2014. I am pretty sure the two wer advertising about the same time, and I don't recognise Charlies location.
Also Lucy told me she was looking for a normal job, so it kind of fitted when she disapeared.

I could be wrong. Its just my opinion.
Picture below is much more like how I remember Lucy.

I probably wont post anymore on this as it has kind of gone off topic.

I can 100% confirm that Lucy and Charlie are different girls, different locations as I have visited the both

05allygm

Good to know...Lucy was always a bit hit and miss but need to visit this Charlie noe

Masha013

Is Charlie £150 an hour as stated and is her hair dyed red?

Offline tracker

Shes £150 for an hour but no red hair, when I was there 2 weeks ago

Masha013

Just looks red from the ponytail pic is she brunette then?

Offline tracker

yes brunette and to be honest well worth a punt.

Offline kazor13

This one got the Lucy feel about it
Thinking of seeing this one. She is very active on getting back to you too.

Belfastpunter69

Holy ffff.... this one could tempt me out of retirement...that ass has to be the 8th Wonder of the World  :D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 10:46:56 am by Belfastpunter69 »