Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenna - Diamonds  (Read 2090 times)

Offline Dejan

Had an incall with Jenna from Diamonds and it was decent. Been put off Diamonds recently by a bizarre experience a while back and the general unavailability of decent looking girls. My regular independent girl was unavailable so decided to check one of Diamonds' better looking offerings out for something a bit different as she was fairly near by.

Hotel in Jesmond with a discreet entrance. Friendly enough on arrival, with the accommodation basic but good enough for the task at hand. Told at the start no kissing with tongues or CIM but otherwise everything else was fine.

Jenna is a really nice looking girl with a sensational body. A couple of very discreet tattoos, generally very supple.

There was lots of rubbing to start off with, she wasn't much into kissing even without tongues but responded nicely when fingered. Jenna is really good with her hands. Didn't get much from the BJ but once the condom was on... crikey. Extremely enjoyable sex in missionary and with her on top. Asked if I could cum on her face but it was a very definite no - offered to let me finish on her boobs but I kept the condom on and finished off inside her. Excellent. Wasn't a problem that there was no facial, would have been easier to know that at the start though.

If I'm honest, I felt we didn't really click that much though it was just a first meeting. I did really enjoy myself despite this, she certainly knows what she's doing. I would visit again but wouldn't replace my regular girl.

First time poster, go easy...  :hi:

Also, just to confirm re: the Diamonds thread: she is definitely English!!!

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Great review and welcome to the boards!

Toshiba

Good review, she sounds typical of diamonds girls, i got the feeling from you that she just wasnt into it much?

Bit of friendlieness goes a long way, not my type without even looking at her, she sounds boring to be honest, a goodun can at least make you feel like youve clicked to be honest

Thanks

Offline Dejan

Good review, she sounds typical of diamonds girls, i got the feeling from you that she just wasnt into it much?

Bit of friendlieness goes a long way, not my type without even looking at her, she sounds boring to be honest, a goodun can at least make you feel like youve clicked to be honest

Thanks

Quite business-like in some ways but that wasn't a problem for me tonight and she was happy enough making small talk. Want something a bit more from someone I'd see regularly but it was still a good booking.

Diamonds has always been a bit like that in my experience. Seen Sassy, Lisa (who I see is back with them now) and Samantha (who was absolutely incredible). Never rebooked any of them, which might say something in itself - in Samantha's case this was more to do with her sadly disappearing off the scene not long after.

Offline toon972

I received the same experience with Jenna,she has a cracking body.I would not go back though,but a decent punt.

Offline Geordie kidda

Been trying to book Jenna for a few weeks now, her availability changes like the weather!

In two minds now.

Gingerboy Gary

Is
 that sam who was Madlenine,silly girl was using real name,told me her
dad found out and told her mum so had to stop,gave me her number though

DaveMugabe

mybe i'll try and cop off with jenna sometime, sounds good