Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Around the World in 80 Lays - Vivago in Africa  (Read 10017 times)

Offline Vivago

Once you go black, there's no going back. Not quite true but the place is an absolute delight for those who, like me, love the female form when it comes in hues ranging from lightest mocha to deepest, darkest chocolate, along with those crazy, unbelievable hourglass shapes.

I'e always wanted to return to Kenya. The last time I was here, about 8 years ago, I was only in country for a week and yet fell in love with the place, particularly after I had met Mary, who possessed the most jaw droppingly amazing pair of knockers that I had seen in the longest time. So I had always wanted to go back and so when it became time to choose the African leg of my "Around the world in 80 lays” trip, it was no contest and I booked a, rather affordable, direct flight to Nairobi on Kenya's national carrier.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Mary

The overnight flight is a reasonable 8 hours which, these days,  is about the longest I can put up with the indignities of cattle class. The flight was only half full so I was able to bag a whole centre bank on the spacious Boeing 787 dreamliner, and able to stretch out I managed to get in a good couple of hours of kip before the flight arrived in Nairobi at 5am. The time difference between London and Nairobi is only plus 2 hours so, unlike punting destinations in South America or SE Asia, you are not subjecting your body to the unholy rigours of jet lagging.

Immigration was a breeze ($50 for a 3 month VOA), as was customs and within minutes I was standing on the forecourt outside the terminal. I repaired to a 24 hour coffee shop, where I grabbed the biggest, blackest Americano I could get, and logged into the free WiFi.  I had booked an Airbnb gaffe in Westlands, which is the uppest market part of town and was able to confirm with the property manager that the keys were available and the place ready for occupancy at once. I grabbed an uber without too much problem and headed off into the horrible Nairoban traffic for the uncomfortable 2 hour crawl into town. Traffic snarl ups here are as bad as any seen in Jakarta or Manila. So it was gone 8 before we pulled up at the apartment compound where I was to stay. This was at the top of a dead-end lane and so very quiet and rustic. Hard to believe that I was in the centre of a teeming African city and very nice, as was the spacious well equipped apartment which was to be my fucknest for the forthcoming month.

Now one of the reasons why I had chosen Nairobi for the African leg of my trip, apart from the obvious, is it's temperate climate. It's high up in the central highlands with superb weather that is rarely too hot or too cold.  Its height also means it is not malarial so there is no necessity for prophylaxis although you are still advised to take precautions against bites particularly as the nasty little, dengue caring buggers are active during the day. But, on the whole, it is much healthier than much of the rest of Africa.

I grabbed some kip and so was ready, fit and raring to go so in mid afternoon so I fired up my laptop, logged into the surprisingly fast WiFi and was ready to find my first African princess of the trip. This was to prove as ridiculously easy as shooting fish in the proverbial barrel.

…to be continued
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jamiethedodger

Im going in July/Aug for two weeks. Im looking forward to reading your posts :).

Thanks for the contribution.

Offline Vivago

Firstly a word about the elephant in the room..AIDS. It is still prevalent out here if not quite the decimating killer it once was. Kenyans are much more aware than they once were and use of condoms is far more widespread particularly amongst sex workers. It still scares off more timid punters and probably rightly so but if you are careful in adopting safe sex practices, your risk of infection is minimal. But punting in places such as Kenya is an assessed risk pursuit and is not 100% safe anywhere in the world so you pays your dollar and takes your chance.

Here I was in rainy Nairobi (it's the wet season) and raring to go. I knew from my pre-trip research that there are two main avenues of approach in the meeting of Kenyan girls. The first is bars and clubs. Simmers, that infamous old hook-up joint has closed its doors although there are replacements which have stepped into it's role such as Black Diamond and the Brew Bistro. But I'm not a big clubber these days so I adopted my usual MO of the online search. I quickly discovered that sites such as tinder and badoo are chock full of available beauties. SA is fairly popular but not anyway as well stocked as the aforementioned sites. And it seems that almost every girl on tinder and to a lesser extent badoo are available. Woohoo.

I wanted a real African beauty to start the ball rolling and quickly narrowed my search to a couple of likely hotties. I expected that I would, as usual, overpay for my first punt. And so it proved. Rosie is a stunner and in her profile pics stood out from the crowd. Tall and willowy, she is fairly light skinned for a Kenyan and had the supermodel looks that I wanted. She was available but she wanted $200 for 2-3 hours which I later found is the usual asking rate for the real crackers. But I was captivated by her lovely face and slender body so went for it.

She arrived more or less on time and was as every bit a hot in the flesh as she was in her pictures. She was stylishly dressed and wearing heels which added 3 inches to her not inconsiderable height so she looked me levelly in the eyes as we air kissed our hellos. She is a bright girl with immaculate English. We wasted little time in getting down to business.

Now maybe I was expecting too much and therefore being over critical but whereas, with her clothes on she was a solid 9, when she stripped off I was a little disappointed that she had slightly saggy boobs. I don’t think it was as a result of childbirth just maybe a result of over zealous dieting to maintain her otherwise splendid models figure. She also disappointed in that she insisted on a covered bj, saying that she had a cut in her mouth. I got a strong whiff of bullshit.

One down, 79 to go.

Offline Vivago

Wendy, the next of the Vivago 80 was an absolute delight. But we very nearly didn't get it on. Some of her reactions to my messages on WhatsApp and Tinder led me to believe that she was a bolshy cow and I very nearly consigned her to Room 101. But it is just the way that Kenyan girls sometimes come across online. She turned out to be the opposite of her online persona. Whereas online she is in your face, the reality was a softly spoken sweetie who did everything she could to please.

And what's more, she is a doll with a great face and figure and a shapely behind which would have ass lovers creaming their pants. My first sight of her as she checked in at the gatehouse was from the rear and the mere sight of that posterior tightly packed into jeans was enough to get the old sausage dog dashing out of his kennel.

She did not disappoint either once I got her kit off or in performance. Although her breasts were smallish, she possessed nipples I could easily have hung my coat on. Her bj and CIM was outstanding and the view as I pounded her from behind, made this old boy very happy indeed.

Worth every penny of the 15k K Sh ($150) I'm still overpaying but learning fast.

An overall 9/10.

2nd of the big eighty.

And did I mention that ass? :crazy:

« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:44:49 am by Vivago »

Offline joe diddley

Thrilled to see you embark on another adventure, Vivago, another in which the rest of us can participate vicariously. Love your reports which are always well written, laugh-out-loud funny, and of course topped off with all those pics.

Offline Vivago

Thrilled to see you embark on another adventure, Vivago, another in which the rest of us can participate vicariously. Love your reports which are always well written, laugh-out-loud funny, and of course topped off with all those pics.

Hey thanks man. Feedback is always appreciated. :drinks:

Don't suppose you can lend me your cock, could you?  Mines getting on a tad and its all tuckered out and I have two young girlies coming to see me later this afternoon.  Luckily they claim to be bisexual so hopefully I'll get away with it. You'll not believe the rate.  $50 each. :yahoo:

I'm like a kid let loose in a candy shop here. I truly have the hots for ebony's and there is a seemingly endless supply of available black pussy here.

Trouble is choosing. These are just 4 of the many who have let me know that they are available for reasonable amounts. I'm beating them off with a stick for fuck sake. :sarcastic:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Wow, they look amazing, I am sure you’ll find the stamina from somewhere...

Online Markus

The first and third if I had to choose between the four.

Just take a blue pill and away with it. If you have a heart attack as a result of sex with these beauties, there is no better way to go.

As Richard Pryor once said 'My father died whilst having sex. He came and went at the same time'   ;)

Enjoy. I am sure you will receive a thank you card from the Kenyan board of Tourism  :D

Offline joe diddley

Hey thanks man. Feedback is always appreciated. :drinks:

Don't suppose you can lend me your cock, could you? 

I don't think you'll find mine any better than your own one, geez. I'm 62, as is my cock. I seem to remember that yours is of a similar vintage.

Offline Vivago

Met a couple of right little ravers yesterday. They claimed to be pharmacy students and bisexual and who was I to argue. One was dominant (she was Masai) and the other little love very much the submissive. I was quite happy to let them fuck one another whilst I stood back and watched, dodging in now and then to grab a tit or stick a cheeky finger into pussy or arse. We then repaired to the bedroom where I shagged the Masai warrioress, then the shy little mouse, then back to the Masai. They did not ask me to change the condom during this procedure which slightly surprised me but as besties they obviously have a hell of a lot of trust in one another.

Neither could exactly be described as hot although the Masai had a great body with the usual tremendous bootie (I'm going to get tired of these great asses...not) but I couldn't complain at the rate of $50 each or £70 for 2 hours of thoroughly depraved entertainment.

3 and 4 of the magic 80.

Black on black

Offline Vivago

Offline hungrypunt

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell me you've got her lined up V

Offline Vivago

Offline Vivago

To bring things up to date I need to add 3 more little dusky darlings. I am surprising myself out here at my renewed virility but the pool is so full of the most gorgeous juicy fishes that I am dangling my little pink worm far more than usual for me. It might mean that I am in a state of perpetual near exhaustion but who cares. Its happy exhaustion and the little ovoid orange pills help.

One thing that I have discovered is that Tinder is a goldmine. I don’t need SA or Badoo or any other dating site because literally every girl on Tinder is available and it is chock full.of the most amazingly hot girls who are just falling over one another to come and fuck my brains out. Its quite amazing but whether my heart will last the course is another matter so if I go silent, you will know that I have succumbed. But you can rest assured that I will have expired with a big silly grin on my face.

And another thing about Tinder is that, although there are, of course, many professionals on the site who can usually be easily spotted from their profiles and photos, there are also a lot of moonlighting students and other amateurs some of whom have responsible daytime jobs, often in a highly professional capacity. Like Filiipinas, many Kenyan women seem to turn to prostitution as a temporary expedient when short of money or wanting funds to buy a new phone.

So to the 3 latest ebony princesses to beat a path to my door.

Beth is a hot little thing with the most magnificent dark golden hued skin and a cracking body with the usual long, long legs and an ass which, if she went shopping in House of Fraser, would be in imminent danger of being stopped by security suspected of stealing cushions in her pants.

Usual steamy girlfriendly session but with a touch of PSE that just about all these girls seem to give. It must be in their genes or else its something in the water. She also loved having her breasts manhandled and her ass whupped, with which, I, always the gentleman, gladly obliged.

5 of 80

Beth

Mitch is the 19 year old in the photos above; the one with her legs dangling in the pool.  You can probably tell from the picture that she possesses the most incredible set of hips and thunder thighs. When she is older and has dropped a couple of sprogs, they might become unsightly but at her young age they are a match for any Kardashian. She also has a lovely nature and so is just an all round complete doll who I would gladly repeat with but for the target I have set myself. But I might still squeeze in a rematch, particularly as she has promised to make me a meal.

6 of 80

Evah was the only slight disappointment. She is the third of the group of 4 above. Although she has a very pleasant face, her body was untoned and she had a bit of a belly. Although she tried her best to please, I sensed that her heart wasn’t really in it and so I let her go after less than an hour. The standard has been so high that any lapses in service are all that more noticeable.

7 of 80.

Offline Plazar100

Loving it Mr V!! You are my hero!!!

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Vivago. Amazing start to your trip and look forward to your updates - your trips are an inspiration to us lesser mortals  :drinks:

Flunt

You've had more pussy in the last week than I've managed this year.  :(

By the looks of things you might want to revise your target  :drinks:

Offline GMontag

Holiday 2018 sorted. Nairobi! Always found Tinder to be a perfect app to meet ladies in Africa. Used it in South Africa and met quite a lot of "nice" girls, many who were in it just for a good time. No money exchanged. So won't classify that as punting.

Offline Vivago

You've had more pussy in the last week than I've managed this year.  :(

By the looks of things you might want to revise your target  :drinks:

Your right. Have to slow down. At the rate that I'm going I'll be hitting my target by September. :scare:

Around the world in 160 lays doesn't have the same ring to it. :rolleyes:

Offline Vivago

Holiday 2018 sorted. Nairobi! Always found Tinder to be a perfect app to meet ladies in Africa. Used it in South Africa and met quite a lot of "nice" girls, many who were in it just for a good time. No money exchanged. So won't classify that as punting.

Had this amusing chat with a sweet little thing earlier when I virtually had to force money on her. I'm sure she would come and put out for much less, if anything.

The place is quite amazing.  :yahoo:

Offline GMontag

Had this amusing chat with a sweet little thing earlier when I virtually had to force money on her. I'm sure she would come and put out for much less, if anything.

Just drooling here! Might even pay for Tinder unlimited before I go so I can change location and start checking out the prospects!

Flunt

Your right. Have to slow down. At the rate that I'm going I'll be hitting my target by September. :scare:

Around the world in 160 lays doesn't have the same ring to it. :rolleyes:

September? More like the end of July!

Around the world in 80 lays, plus a prequel? Fifty shades of Africa

Offline MrMatrix

Blimey Viv you are heading for legend status with all this over seas punting. Love the stories, love you ladies. Keep it going mate. :thumbsup:
Look forward to more photos of the top totty that you are seeing. :hi:

Offline walky

you truly are a great motivation to budding punters like me  :cool: 

Offline Vivago

Michelle, ma belle
Sont les mots qui vont très bien ensemble
Très bien ensemble

Offline Vivago

Help. I want to slow down my horizontal gymnastics activities but I'm being deluged with erotic, sometimes downright perverted offers from increasingly hot young things. And I just can't say no, can I? Might not get back here so it's a question of filling my boots whilst the sun is shining (one of the symptoms of sexual exhaustion is mixed metaphorism). And what is more serious is that I'm running out of the little orange ovoid cock stiffeners. Didn't think I would need so many. Tried the local pharmacy but they charge an arm and a leg for a single tablet and I begrudge paying for something that I get for free in UK. I don't really need them but they do prolong the fun. So I'll have to do without for a while and hope that I haven't developed a dependence on them which renders me into a limp dicked impotent without.

The lovely Michelle visited me yesterday. She doesn't live in Nairobi so spent the better part of 3 hours traveling by bus and uber getting to me (and even longer returning home). She arrived during the spectacular light and sound show of a full blooded African thunderstorm and we fucked like rabbits to the audio accompaniment of thunder and the rain drumming against the windows. Very atmospheric. She is 23 and tells me that she is the sugar babe of a rich married African businessman. Lucky blighter. She really is a beauty and I wouldn’t mind a rematch but for all the other beauties beating down my door.  If I lived here, I think I'd be dead of terminal exhaustion within a year.

8 of 80

Michelle Ma Belle

James999

tells me that she is the sugar babe of a rich married African businessman.

You'd think she could afford more than one dress then  :sarcastic:

Offline walky

Michelle, ma belle
Sont les mots qui vont très bien ensemble
Très bien ensemble

How do you find such beauties in a unknown land ?? Was it Tinder again ?

Offline Vivago

How do you find such beauties in a unknown land ?? Was it Tinder again ?

All on Tinder which seems to be the local version of AW. Virtually every girl on it has her price (varying from $50 - $200 for a unspecified time) and beauties are 10 a penny. :yahoo:

Offline MrMatrix

Whats happened to your renowned avatar. It was one of the best avatars out there.  :unknown:
Sounds like you are having an amazing time, you'll be pleased to get home just to have a rest. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Vivago

Whats happened to your renowned avatar. It was one of the best avatars out there.  :unknown:
Sounds like you are having an amazing time, you'll be pleased to get home just to have a rest. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yeah you're right. I prefer a decrepit, debauched, old Popeye as well. :D

Didn't you know? There is no rest for the wicked. :scare:

Online Marmalade

Didn't you know? There is no rest for the wicked.

Damn! I was hoping he’d sponsor me while he took a nice rest.  :dance: :cool:

p.s. Viv ... I can recommend some nice hammocks if you feel a need to relax  ;) :lol:

Flunt

Damn! I was hoping he’d sponsor me while he took a nice rest.  :dance: :cool:

You might find the back of the queue in Scotland  :drinks:

Online Marmalade

You might find the back of the queue in Scotland  :drinks:

I tend to try not to do queues  :cool:

Offline Vivago

To bring things up to date, have to add a couple of lovelies.

Firstly there is Barbara who asked me if I wanted a threesome and when I politely declined (I’ve done that already on this trip), turned up anyway with a older women in tow, who she claimed to be her sister   They did look vaguely similar but who knows whether they were really related.  Anyway, I wasn’t to be tempted and refused their request for the ‘sister’ to stay in the apartment living room whilst I fucked the younger girl in the bedroom. Hard maybe, but it wasn’t worth the risk.

Then yesterday I had a lot of fun with a 6 foot Amazon by the name of Ruby who had the most spectacular face and body. In the west, she would surely have been snapped up as a model. Her shaved head did not detract one jot from her looks and in fact enhanced it.  She had the longest legs and a great ass and, like many African girls I have met, came noisily when I indulged in a spot of minge binging on her. I don’t think many African guys do that so it comes as a thrilling novelty to them and they love it.  Here is a pic of her and anyone who would like to see her oiling her long legs and the rest of her superb  body, check out this link.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Rocketmanbob

Yes, I’ve viewed the link, spectacular girl, awesome body, looking forward to further updates, this is gripping reading

Online Marmalade

One hot body. A contuing example of Mr Vivago’s cock heaven. The rest of us turn green.

I noticed with interest his nice quick image posting site:

Their code says adult images will be removed. Should we salivate while we can?

Offline Vivago

Their code says adult images will be removed. Should we salivate while we can?

On a similar topic, apologies if the link doesn't work. The hypocritical prudish cunts at YouTube has taken it down.

Offline MrMatrix

On a similar topic, apologies if the link doesn't work. The hypocritical prudish cunts at YouTube has taken it down.
Hadnt gone unnoticed V - You tried and thats all one can do.... Dont suppose you have a photo at all.  :hi:

Offline misterali

I managed to view it before it was removed. It made me wonder why you haven't been banned yet for your devious content on your channel? They are quite strict these days.

Offline Vivago

Hadnt gone unnoticed V - You tried and thats all one can do.... Dont suppose you have a photo at all.  :hi:

I posted a photo although that might get taken down too. But it's still up on my computer as we speak.

Offline Vivago

I managed to view it before it was removed. It made me wonder why you haven't been banned yet for your devious content on your channel? They are quite strict these days.

They operate a 3 strikes and your out rule. Although they haven't removed my Nana Plaza clip which contains partial nudity so their rules must only apply to the full monty. :unknown: :unknown:

Online notcalledchris

To bring things up to date, have to add a couple of lovelies.

Firstly there is Barbara who asked me if I wanted a threesome and when I politely declined (I’ve done that already on this trip), turned up anyway with a older women in tow, who she claimed to be her sister   They did look vaguely similar but who knows whether they were really related.  Anyway, I wasn’t to be tempted and refused their request for the ‘sister’ to stay in the apartment living room whilst I fucked the younger girl in the bedroom. Hard maybe, but it wasn’t worth the risk.

Then yesterday I had a lot of fun with a 6 foot Amazon by the name of Ruby who had the most spectacular face and body. In the west, she would surely have been snapped up as a model. Her shaved head did not detract one jot from her looks and in fact enhanced it.  She had the longest legs and a great ass and, like many African girls I have met, came noisily when I indulged in a spot of minge binging on her. I don’t think many African guys do that so it comes as a thrilling novelty to them and they love it.  Here is a pic of her and anyone who would like to see her oiling her long legs and the rest of her superb  body, check out this link.

Fwar.   Thanks Vivago

Online Markus

Just out of curiosity, why did you turn down the chance to fuck one girl while the other stayed in your living room?

Seems like an open goal to me or am I missing something?

Flunt

am I missing something?

That's the question you would have asked after they had departed

Offline Vivago

Just out of curiosity, why did you turn down the chance to fuck one girl while the other stayed in your living room?

Seems like an open goal to me or am I missing something?

I wasn't in the mood for a 3some and I didn't want the security risk of the older 'sister' remaining in the living room whilst I poked the younger sister in the bedroom.

I only kicked out the older girl. :hi:

Treehouse

I wasn't in the mood for a 3some and I didn't want the security risk of the older 'sister' remaining in the living room whilst I poked the younger sister in the bedroom.

I only kicked out the older girl. :hi:

Spoken like a gent. :)

Offline Vivago

Spoken like a gent. :)

Might have seemed a little harsh but she was an uninvited surprise and in a poor, third world country one thing that I have learned is to limit the risk. :hi:

Offline Vivago

This place is the dogs bollocks. 100 bucks (70 squid) in UK gets you maybe half an hour with a stroppy Romanian. Here it will get you a night of fucking passion with a red hot cock stiffener like these likely lasses who are literally begging me to see them. I kid you not.