Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna for Fun - Colchester  (Read 2637 times)

3 review(s) for Anna for fun (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sxman

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Time: 1 hour
Paid: £100

I know there is a couple of reviews on Anna but I wanted to give my views on her.

Communication was great, arranged to see Anna at short notice for an hour, location in Colchester and a complete nightmare for parking, so ask about parking space before hand as I think they might have one spare, flat in a apartment block so discrete enough, nice and modern and asked to take my shoes of on entry ( I liked that ) so really clean.

Anna herself is early 20s really petite, lovely tight body, fantastic tits, easily a size 6-8 I would say, but I wouldn't say she was a head turner.

As for the services, she asked if I wanted a massage which I declined,  light kissing, great blowjob and shag, I went 2 rounds without any problems. I did ask her for a lapdance which is on her likes list but she declined with a little giggle, I'm not going to hold that against her.

I did feel we never really clicked, it might of been because I'm twice her age and size, there was a few moments of awkwardness as well. Don't get me wrong the service was great and Anna was lovely and it was vfm.

Would I return, probably not as I do like a GFE and I felt Anna did not provide that service.

Offline mr man

I've seen Anna and she has got an amazing body and she doesn't even go to the gym. She told me she's very lazy which was evident by her not wanting to go on top :) I managed to persuade her but she tired out after just a minute or 2.

I'm a lazy b'stard too so we kind of turned it into a joke and I had a great time. But if you're a man whole likes an athletic girl who does all the work then maybe she's not for you.

Bracknell 67

Fair review sxman, much of which I'd agree with.  Anna's my 'go to' girl when I'm in that neck of the woods as I know I'll have a pretty good time with someone who's got a good body and gives a pretty decent FFM punt.  I agree she's not a head turner but she's no ugly mutt and has lovely big blue eyes.  I would describe her body as a fleshy size 6 as she's carrying a tiny bit of blubber due to her lack of exercise, but she does have a really nice rack and arse all the same.  I've told her a few times to get to the gym and tone up because then she'd have an outstanding body IMO.  She agrees but has told me she's too lazy and it costs money to join a gym!  I'd add that she used to be much larger (by her own admission) and hence there is some underlying evidence of stretch marks.  Although I too am twice her age I'm fairly slim and reasonably fit so we are able to have pretty intensive sessions when we meet.  I've not had any problem with her taking her turn on top and reverse cowboy with her bent over and her little starfish staring at me is usually how I finish off when I see her.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I did feel we never really clicked.

Would I return, probably not as I do like a GFE and I felt Anna did not provide that service.

I think you are being far too kind, to me it seems like another Romanian disaster story.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline sxman

I think you are being far too kind, to me it seems like another Romanian disaster story.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I admit I am to kind sometimes, but this was by no means a disaster punt and at £100 an hour Anna is good VFM, I just felt that we did not click and it was not a GFE, but she provided all her services really well.