Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage - Yaya - Milton Keynes  (Read 2452 times)

Offline love_69

My first review on here. Been a little lax in writing up reviews as never spend long enoug on the site. But here goes.

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Have seen Yaya about 3 times in the past 12 months. Most recently a few days ago. Sent a text, got an instant reply to say she was available, i imagined she would not be busy early evening with all the snow about. Texted her to let her know i wanted an hours massage, and would be there in 30 mins. Reply sent by her confirming postcode.

In probably one of the worst areas in MK, quite rough, awful looking houses/flats. However, being of Asian descent and brought up in a fairly rough area myself, i had no issues. Easy to find, plenty of parking outside. Nobody else about as the weather was awful and it was early evening. Gave Yaya a call as i parked up and walked towards the door, she was already standing downstairs and let me in. She directed me upstairs, i believe its a shared house but didnt see anybody else or hear much. Into a small room with an ensuite. Bed was shite, mattrass was awful.

Yaya
Early 40's Thai lady, MILFy looking, curvaceous probably size 16 with a cracking pair of tits, right handful. She always wears a nice skimpy chemise, which leaves much to the imagination. Very talktative and speaks English well. She works in London most of the time. All in all, a very nice person.

Service
I take everything off and lie on my front, she uses baby oil and gives a very good massage, uses her forearms well, finds the knots and spends time on them. She works on my shoulders, back and then down my legs. Unlike other similar massage places in MK, she doesnt rub my bum, tease my crack or reach under at all. Then just before she asks me to turn over, she asks if i want a handjob, i accept of course. We didn't discuss payment at all for this. Probably because it wasnt my first visit, apologies but i cant remember if we even discussed it the first time i went there.

Anyway, i turn over and ask her that before she begins the ol tugging if she could massage the front of my legs. She duly obliges, this is what some people may be put off with as she doesnt massage anything on the front unless you ask her to or direct her. After a very good massage of my legs from the front, she pours baby oil over my now semi erect cock and begins rubbing quite vigourously, i ask her to slow down as i only get fully erect and cum when someone is being sensuous and slow. Shes good at listening and does what i ask for. With her sitting in front of me between my legs, she continues with the HJ for a few mins but realises i will take time to cum. She then gets off the bed and stands, leaning a little forward so that her chemise props up and i can see her amazing big arse. I reach forward a little and begin rubbing it, complimenting her in the process, i then begin slowly rubbing her inner thighs and pussy lips (thong remains on), she begins rubbing me harder and faster again, i feel i'm about to climax now as the feel of her pussy is getting my really going, after a few mins i explode and she cleans me up.

We have a chat and then i ask for a towel to remove excess oil, which she does for me on my back. I never asked for a shower, but i think it would be on offer if you ask.

I havent experienced any rushing or clock watching, she takes her time with the massage which is very good. Has a nice, friendly personality and keeps conversation going throughout the massage or if you stay quiet, then she does too.

Cost
£50 for 1 hour massage, £10 extra for HJ.

Very much worth it and will continue to go back whenever she is in MK.

Happy to add anything else someone wants to know which i may have missed.

Offline Bumble1234

Offline LEOJONTY

Offline love_69

Does she do topless at all?

Never in the three visits i've had and i've never asked her to go topless either.

Offline love_69

can u feel her boobs etc?

Yes i have but only outside of clothing.

Offline andyitc

Think You should have asked for a bit more mate

is this her?

Offline love_69

and here she is again

I'm not sure you know, the figure of the woman in the pics looks smaller than the woman i seen in person althought boobs look the same. Different number on AW profile to Gumtree profile too. Unless it's another girl and they work together?

Offline LEOJONTY

I did see her for 30 Min massage. asked 20 for extra HR paid only 10. Managed to Suck her tits  :sarcastic:. I can confirm she does full service and charge £70 for 30 Min. I can tell you thats her in the pictures.  :dance:

Offline love_69

I did see her for 30 Min massage. asked 20 for extra HR paid only 10. Managed to Suck her tits  :sarcastic:. I can confirm she does full service and charge £70 for 30 Min. I can tell you thats her in the pictures.  :dance:

Cheers mate, will go for full service next time she's down.