Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT opportunities in the Y&H region  (Read 100558 times)

Offline danno2

Anyone recognise this lass? Been on AW for a year almost but no feedback, or intel on here.

Facial tattoo by the looks of it, fairly distinctive... has she been around before? Looks vaguely familiar.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Been talked about on here and reviewed

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=338672.0

Offline Rover78

Anyone have any info on Michaela Rae (TS) on BirchPlace?

External Link/Members Only

I've done a reverse image search and nothing comes up suspicious, looks to good to be true.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

I've done a reverse image search and nothing comes up suspicious, looks to good to be true.
I can't see any red flags. Number displayed as well.

Offline wildman

I can't see any red flags. Number displayed as well.

Just Googled the number and it comes up with the exact same advert format at somewhere caller eBlue - External Link/Members Only

Don't know if you noticed, but openly advertises as trans. Not my personal thing, but if it floats your boat, go for it!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 03:15:32 pm by wildman »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Just Googled the number and it comes up with the exact same advert format at somewhere caller eBlue - External Link/Members Only

Don't know if you noticed, but openly advertises as trans. Not my personal thing, but if it floats your boat, go for it!
Birthplace is mainly trans. He knows.

Online viper13

Any info on this one External Link/Members Only ?

I was looking at this one myself, will be interested to see if anything comes back as you asked  :hi:

Offline stevedave

I've messaged, text and email, as she is showing available today. No response.

Offline stevedave

Confirmed via text that she is outcall only, currently anyway.

Offline Zebedee70

I was looking at this one myself, will be interested to see if anything comes back as you asked  :hi:
I did look at this one too but I’m afraid, shallow bastard that I am, was put off by her teeth in her gallery pictures.

Offline gbyld87

doesn't list or mention penetration in her likes list, or I might check her out.  maybe she does offer it, but if she does it's strange not to list it given how thorough the rest of the profile is.

Offline bitofanovice

Tempted to come out of a self imposed exile for this one, but as with others have sent both an AW message and a text with no response.

Offline ISTS2005

Just stumbled across this profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Looks FAF, not found anything on here, coming up as LS12 area, not finding anything on Tineye from a couple of pics.

Offline qarma

Anyone any info on this one?

I'm expecting the typical Rom "eez estra babee" for every service I want  :dash:

Offline Figaro

Just stumbled across this profile
Looks FAF, not found anything on here, coming up as LS12 area, not finding anything on Tineye from a couple of pics.

Just messaged for asking about blow and go. Quoted £50 but extras for kissing, OWO and cim. Usual stuff. Another Rommie waste of time.

Offline dashton

Think this is also Sophia of girls of Eden. Not seen her though

Thanks, yes definitely the same photo.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

External Link/Members Only does anyone recognise?
Has a couple of old McKenzie's pictures in her gallery

Offline Animal223

External Link/Members Only does anyone recognise?
Has a couple of old McKenzie's pictures in her gallery

That's Daisy of ex McKenzies and currently Playmates. £170 for the hour though when £150 at the agency. Similar to Amber/Abbie of Girls of Eden/briefly Playmates who is also £170 for thr hour independent but is £150 through the agencies. I hope £170 is not the new £150!

Offline Hullguy88888

Haven’t punted in a while and have been scouting AW and vivastreet, not much of a decent choice around tbh… came across this profile tho, anyone got any info at all?

Offline GingerNuts

Haven’t punted in a while and have been scouting AW and vivastreet, not much of a decent choice around tbh… came across this profile tho, anyone got any info at all?

Nothing coming up on reverse image search. Last week the advert had pictures of a different girl (WhatsApp still has her picture).

Maybe she's real, maybe it'll be fantastic, maybe it'll be a crap punt with a Romanian tourer.

Offline Hullguy88888

Nothing coming up on reverse image search. Last week the advert had pictures of a different girl (WhatsApp still has her picture).

Maybe she's real, maybe it'll be fantastic, maybe it'll be a crap punt with a Romanian tourer.

Didn’t think about looking at the WhatsApp picture.. girl looks different, gonna give it a miss until something better comes along

Offline Hull red

Couple of Hull lasses that I've got on my list, anyone had the pleasure or got any info as I might TOFTT

Or

Looking for my last Xmas pressie to me  :D

Offline val33

I booked Sweetpleasurexxx around 6 months ago - unfortunately had to walk away when I arrived as I recognised her as being an ex-colleague - don't think she recognised me as I've changed appearance in the past 5 years, but didn't want to take the risk so I made excuses and walked. She's got a cracking body - don't know anything about her service though!

Offline YorkshireLad

Offline YorkshireLad

Anyone seen this Hungarian lass in Bingley?

She had no feedback & I’ve looked again & she is now hiding it  :unknown: