Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belfast Bi-Lady  (Read 3045 times)

Offline andykane

External Link/Members Only

Met this lady on a few occasions and always a very pleasurable experience, her house is safe and clean and easy to get to in City Centre. Very slim and petite, likes oral both ways and keeps playing with herself, has some toys and seems to enjoy herself as well.
Her massage is pretty rubbish but thats not why I meet her, just love pounding her from behind whilst she rubs herself and moans quite genuinely. You can watch the whole thing in the mirrored slide robes in the bedroom.
At 60 for half and hour pretty good value, doesn't clock watch either! :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Mkdng

Sounds like one for the hit list

Offline ChrsLud

Nice review. I saw her ad on bp a couple of times and thought it was suspiciously like a lot of the fakes ones on there. So good to know she's genuine and good value too

Offline Silver35

Anyone any details for this ladythe number in the advert doesn't work
Banned reason: endless questions zero contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline andykane

Think she's away in Spain, tried to book her myself and she and me to say she was going there for a couple of months.
She goes there quite a bit I think.

Offline Silver35

Banned reason: endless questions zero contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Online ibis543

External Link/Members Only

looks like she back in Belfast, being temped to make a booking with her

want to know is she good looking face wise ( as stated in her profile her age is 57) don't mine a little bit of wrinkles as it expected for a lady for her

age.

Offline Bigjim12

What's she like face wise looking decent punt tomorrow evening

Jag195

Have met her previously not the prettiest but an ok punt for the money i see her ad on VS again tried to contact but no reply as yet maybe you will have better luck