Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Meg Mansfield  (Read 2528 times)

4 review(s) for Hot_Meg (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hard shagger

External Link/Members Only
I visited Meg this morning as I had a bit of spare time on my hands, it was a spare of the moment type of booking Ya know the one where you're feeling horny as fuck and just need need to release some jizz from one's knackers, anyway I text Meg for a ten o'clock appointment she said 10:20 that was fine for me, I got to her flat in Mansfield and gave her a ring to let her know I was there, she let me in and I was very pleasantly surprised when she answered the door naked, I asked to use the shower for a quick freshen up after I'd sorted the paperwork out (£60 for half an hour) onto the bed after very quickly drying myself off where she started wanking my cock then when she'd got me nice and hard she started giving me owo it wasn't the greatest I've ever had but it certainly wasn't the worst, on with the rubber and she climbed climbed on and started bouncing around for a bit then onto doggy, I flipped her over as I wanted to give her some oral, she has got a really nice meaty minge that tasted rather good and after a bit of light kissing (no dfk) and nipple sucking on her small but really nice tits it was onto missionary where I filled the bag, she was very surprised when she saw how much spunk was in the bag I jokingly said that could have been over your face and we both laughed I cleaned up got dressed and after a bit of a chat went about my day, so all in all not a bad punt at all and I would definitely return

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 03:36:52 pm by FCB »