Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback Avoidance Thread  (Read 272249 times)

Offline Silver Birch

Am I missing the point of this thread? If their profile says they do bareback or unprotected sex then I can read that myself and avoid them.

What would be useful is a thread where they say they don't offer it on the profile, but the punter is actually offered it during the punt.

Offline pumps

Am I missing the point of this thread? If their profile says they do bareback or unprotected sex then I can read that myself and avoid them.

What would be useful is a thread where they say they don't offer it on the profile, but the punter is actually offered it during the punt.

That was my initial thought, but in the long term if any prossie listed here decides she's not going to offer bb anymore and removes it from her profile it'll be recorded on here.

In the short term it's more benifical to have the current prossies that offer it but don't openly advertise it

Offline LLPunting

Given the ladies/pimps swap profiles or acquire existing ones for new girls this thread is very unreliable in its current form.
Either you need to confirm that the profile is in continuous use by the same pictured lady and there's confirmed bb service indulged in i.e. she offers, punter indulges.
Or you post pics of ladies confirmed offering at point of encounter not just on profile along with their known aliases.

That all said, if you're worried about infection you shouldn't be engaging in any skin to skin or exchange of fluids at all; genital or oral especially. I.e quit punting and massage extras entirely.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Given the ladies/pimps swap profiles or acquire existing ones for new girls this thread is very unreliable in its current form.
Either you need to confirm that the profile is in continuous use by the same pictured lady and there's confirmed bb service indulged in i.e. she offers, punter indulges.
Or you post pics of ladies confirmed offering at point of encounter not just on profile along with their known aliases.

That all said, if you're worried about infection you shouldn't be engaging in any skin to skin or exchange of fluids at all; genital or oral especially. I.e quit punting and massage extras entirely.

If a prossie or sergei are switching profiles then there is high chance they will be working from the stable so in my opinion. They are all tainted by the same dirty brush. Hopefully this will help punters when these prossies edit the profile to change the bb statements, at least now if a punter enters her aw profile number in the uk punting search box, they can find out if she or the group may of offered bb in the past this helps punters in my eyes.

But if you feel differently then please feel free to either add to this thread implementing what you said or start a new thread  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Hey BM,
I see what you say about a group of bb offerers sharing a "tainted" profile thereby possibly representing a pool of infection including their regular clientele.  Not being a bb chaser I was thinking more of  the indie girls who do control their offerings but have traded, acquired or rented profiles (to avoid the hassle of registration) being unfairly tarred by this compendium.

Just wondering if the crew here would be willing to admit to catching doses of whatever from their encounter with an active WG?

Or how about including WGs that we've noticed warts or herpes above or below (and scarpered toot sweet)?

Hey BM,
I see what you say about a group of bb offerers sharing a "tainted" profile thereby possibly representing a pool of infection including their regular clientele.  Not being a bb chaser I was thinking more of  the indie girls who do control their offerings but have traded, acquired or rented profiles (to avoid the hassle of registration) being unfairly tarred by this compendium.

Just wondering if the crew here would be willing to admit to catching doses of whatever from their encounter with an active WG?

Or how about including WGs that we've noticed warts or herpes above or below (and scarpered toot sweet)?

That's for other punters if they feel comfortable to state if they caught something from a prossie. I'm more focused on avoiding prossies that have bb on listed on there profile.

Remember these girls dnt just advertise on adultwork they post on other sites ,so it's good to try and keep records of these skanks. I do wish uploaded pics as well but that would be way too time consuming. But if others want to start doing this that would be better for all that use this site.

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 02:10:43 am by FCB »

Offline smiths

Here is a very dangerous WG as she doesn't advertise she offers BB and didn't offer it to me hence my review being positive but she then did offer the punter on here Borehamwood BB at his punt with her afterwards which is now linked into this thread as is mine, he put it in his review, which is why I added a post to my review mentioning it.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Fortunately I tested negative no thanks to this filthy skank. At least a WG who advertises she offers BB is a WG I can avoid.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 09:04:01 am by smiths »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Here is a very dangerous WG as she doesn't advertise she offers BB and didn't offer it to me hence my review being positive but she then did offer the punter on here Borehamwood BB at his punt with her afterwards which is now linked into this thread as is mine, he put it in his review, which is why I added a post to my review mentioning it.

Fortunately I tested negative no thanks to this filthy skank. At least a WG who advertises she offers BB is a WG I can avoid.

+1  :hi:

Without UKP you would never have known this

Offline smiths

+1  :hi:

Without UKP you would never have known this

Absolutely, and I probably would of punted with her again.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What do the lists on this thread show that an AW search does not show?
Other way round, you can search by location on AW as well as BB/UPS.

HP

Offline smiths

What do the lists on this thread show that an AW search does not show?
Other way round, you can search by location on AW as well as BB/UPS.

HP

My post above is about a WG who doesn't advertise she offers BB but did to one punter, that wont show on an A/W search obviously.

Offline FCB

Thank you for the info.

This is her verification photo......

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Speedy12

I really don't see the point of this thread. You are posting profiles of girls who advertise BB so we can avoid them. Now if I am trying to avoid bareback why would I even look here when I can just skipping the profiles that have BB ticked in AW? What a total waste of time.

I really don't see the point of this thread. You are posting profiles of girls who advertise BB so we can avoid them. Now if I am trying to avoid bareback why would I even look here when I can just skipping the profiles that have BB ticked in AW? What a total waste of time.

But yet you feel the need to post on this thread if it's such a waste of time why bother commenting  :unknown:

Not sure if you know this but prossies change profiles on AW very regularly at least now we have the profile ID on this thread, so it highlights that they have had the bareback box ticked on the profile just incase another punter wants to find out this info  :hi:

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for this one I was eyeing up her profile the other day as I liked the look of her she was on my list of potential romanians. I've dodged a bullet here

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 03:28:51 am by FCB »

Quote from: sammy10000 on Today at 02:55:35 AM
She seems to have removed BB service now.

accessing from Romania and has 4 negative reviews
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 11:18:53 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Mr_Shins

Thank you for the info.

This is her verification photo......

She is called "Bella Baby" - that's BB initals... I had her on my hotlist though I have no idea why. Probably because she's local and low priced. I have no particular attraction towards her though and will simply delete her. (As I have non-sexual sessions, I don't necessarily have to totally avoid women who do BB as long as I stick to BDSM-only activities with them).

Forgot about this one who offered me bareback after my punt ended to try and drum up future business from me  :vomit:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125326.0

Offline FCB

Bareback listed (but not unprotected sex)

AW feedback confirms she's a barebacker

Negative    ***** (36)   23/07/2016 16:43   Seeking Services
    Offers BB freely to anyone. Sick! No care of own health
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 10:17:07 pm by FCB »

rideMeHard

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:29:21 am by FCB »

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:59:38 am by FCB »

Offline puntingpumping1920

I believe she still offers it for the right price
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline LLPunting

How about girls who've been reviewed by AW punters who have also spent time (and even reviewed) ladies who BB/US?

Offline pumps

How about girls who've been reviewed by AW punters who have also spent time (and even reviewed) ladies who BB/US?

do it then....what are you waiting for.

Online advent2016

I wish AW would offer an option to automatically blacklist any who offer BB/Unprotected. Trouble is some new starters think BB means BBBJ. I have one regular lady who lists BB, but doesn't offer it. but won't take it off her profile as she gets more hits.

Quote from: Yellowman on February 05, 2017, 10:49:01 AM

I believe she still offers it for the right price

which lady is this, I cannot follow the original reference? thanks

Offline SamLP

Lists bb on her enjoys list

Has it as an extra for £40

Then below, mentions punters shouldn't ask for bb as she never does it  :wackogirl:

Worth noting, the profile has been recycled several times.

Offline pumps

Bareback + unprotected listed

Romanians hit rock bottom real quick, I remember this one being one of my first roma punts in Streatham yeeaars ago, she didn't even like doing owo back then for health reasons. They all go the same way in the end......................................... :bomb:

Lists bb on her enjoys list

Has it as an extra for £40

Then below, mentions punters shouldn't ask for bb as she never does it  :wackogirl:

Worth noting, the profile has been recycled several times.

What makes me laugh about that profile is she says please don't ask for bareback and then she has it listed as a extra service. Prossie  :wackogirl: and sergei  :wacko: logic

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 01:37:54 pm by FCB »