Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LEXIE..XX - Chesterfield / Dronfield  (Read 2724 times)

1 review(s) for ELLBABE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline demonic

Ok, I should have written this review a couple of months ago however never got around to it. I did however post some lines indicating that I would not recommend. Here goes.

I had seen Lexie's profile however was slightly worried re the lack of feedback. I tried to arrange a meet via AW booking about a month earlier however Lexie did not reply until after the suggested day. About a month later I saw that she was available on the day, spoke to her and then had a confirmed AW booking.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Description:

Lexi does not have many pictures posted in free gallery however the ones that are look nice. I subscribed to her PG and was happy with what I saw. I even commented on one of the pictures and suggested she wear the same (She did not ...). In the flesh, Lexi is very similar to her pictures. Mid twenties, firm toned body, pretty face with a pleasant personality. She was wearing civvie clothes when I met her but soon changed into a set of nice red knickers and bra. So far, all boxes ticked.

Communication:

As mentioned above, first attempt at communication was slow however once spoken to, everything else that followed was good.

A very recently refurbished ground floor flat between Chesterfield and Dronfield. Internally was fairly sparsely furnished with little or no ambience. No curtains on the front room. The bedroom was very large with a futon style bed and very well lit - not the most atmospheric venue however I have certainly been to worse (Britishdesibeauty for example ). The room was also pretty cold .....

The Meet:

The spiel that is on Lexie's profile sounds really appealing and the list of services provided covered all of my interests - It was for this reason that I decided to take the punt. Upon entry to the flat, we went into the kitchen at the front of the property (no curtains), had a bit of small talk, sorted out the finances and then went through to the rear bedroom. Lexie then left me to get undressed while she changed out of her civvie clothes.
On her return we engaged in some kissing however it was not the full on DFK I have experienced from many other SP's. We then moved down to the bed that was as I mentioned earlier, very low to the floor and almost futon style. Lexie then proceeded to give me OWO and for me to then swap around and give RO. As is my preference, whilst giving RO I went for some bum fun with my fingers as Anal Play is on her list of likes. This continued for some time and was well received .... I then decided it was time to cover up and suggested that we try anal - (again on her list of likes). Her response was "Not for what you have paid me you are not ...." I have to admit, that response took me by surprise as there was no mention of any extras and it was one of the things that had drawn me to her profile. Add to the fact she was charging a premium rate for an hour I was slightly surprised. (Clearly a moral to this story is always double check before hand .... yes, I know ...)
We then carried on and a few positions later the deed was done. I was probably about 35 minutes into the hour. At this stage, I was ready to have a few minutes break and then see if I could fit another pop in given the amount of time remaining. Lexie however got up and went to the bathroom but returned wearing the civvies she had worn before. This made it very clear to me that playtime was over. I considered making a comment at the time however given that I had not been overly impressed with the service to this point, felt the easiest thing to do would be to cut and run.
We said our goodbyes and I left feeling very underwhelmed by the experience.

Cost:

This is the bit that probably makes me feel more critical than normal. Lexie was charging £180 for the hour and that is what I paid. Given this level of cost, I felt that the service should have been all inclusive and not require extra for things listed on her likes. Had she been charging the standard £100 per hour, I don't think my level of disappointment would have been as high.

To conclude:

A couple of comments. The first is an observation that Lexie was charging exactly the same as the full service incl anal of a very well written about and popular SP who also works from Chesterfield. There is absolutely no comparison between the 2 with Lexie coming out a very sorry second.
The second observation is that she does appear to have reduced her rates to 150 ph. There is still no mention of any extras though.

Personally, I do not feel that she justifies what is still a top end hourly rate for what is in reality, a lacklustre service. Had the hourly rate been £100 ph I would have rated this review as Neutral at best. Given the level that Lexie pitches herself, I have to go Negative.

I certainly would not return and find it very hard to recommend her   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Can't argue with that.  :dash: :dash:

Overpriced with an inflated sense of self worth.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

FFS when you pay that price and extra's aren't listed then you should get the full works end of. To add insult to injury the lass shouldn't be getting dressed again after 1/2 the punt.  :angry: :angry:

A justified and well deserved negative IMHO.

Offline NervousJ

Nice review mate...

Jeeeez, I'd av been pissed  at that. A lot of money and a shit attitude from her to be getting dressed at 35 minutes  in..at those prices she should be jumping through hoops, and you through her backdoor hoop at least...

Another pretty girl who clearly thinks she's a above her stations I'm guessing...

Offline Desimonic

Cheers Demonic for the review.
 Can't stand piss takers who try to milk you clean while paying top dollar.
Deffo of my HL :thumbsdown:

Offline Stoph1980

Thanks for the review. I've seen the profile when she was charging 170 and considered her. Glad I decided against. She is now saying no OWO or RO, for 150 ph!! Good luck with that love

Offline Sheffsteve123

I was just in the process of booking her for this weekend as she now states no extra for the price she gives at £150 I just asked whether anal was on the cards and see what she comes back with

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thanks for the review, £170 is about as high as I've possibly seen locally, even at £150 it should be the best hour of your life, I certainly wouldn't expect to pay a penny more for extras and I do mean her arse hole.
I notice oral/owo is removed now totally.

Not one for me.

Offline Sheffsteve123

After posting the question as to bum sex she read my message and has not replied. I'm guessing it's not on offer and just wanting to have your pants down for £150 then swindling you for more on the day if you do want to indulge

Online RedKettle

I was just considering booking her because I will be hanging around Dronfield in the next few days, thanks for this review - I will keep the cash in my pocket!!