Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amber_belle - Stevenage  (Read 3765 times)

15 review(s) for amber_belle (7 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Big Bad R

External Link/Members Only

This punt was outside my comfort zone, I usually go for regulars or well reviewed WG's, but glad i took the plunge. I read Bob's review of this WG with interest https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119460.0 sounded just my type. However warning signs were there Romanian, pictures on AW too good to be true, debatable AW feedback, only 1 review on UKP. However from previous reviews Bob appeared to be a genuine punter. Was ready to walk if kept waiting or any doubt !!

Sent AW message no response and still not read. Text comms excellent quick response and confirmed all likes available. Stevenage city centre hotel fit for purpose, met many WG's here. Close to railway station, Costa for post punt cappuccino & croissant and loads of parking nearby.

Booked 30 minutes £60. Usually go for an hour but as first time and 1 pop guy thought this would be enough.

Text 10 minutes before punt and she called with room number. In room 5 minutes early !! Wow !! she is fucking gorgeous just my type, a good 8.5 out of 10 to me. Pictures on AW accurate but not wearing glasses. Young (early 20's), olive skin dark hair and eyes and slim build about 5'5 tall I guess but in hooker heels so about 5'10 ! English adequate although had to repeat on occasions.

Clean shaven and fresh, fresh breath had justed chewed gum or used mouthwash, fantastic tits only about 34B but perky, no sag and nice puffy nipples....perfect !

Loads of DFK, OWO not DT but pretty good try and no teeth, lots of spitting and attention to balls, RO she got pretty wet and seemed to enjoy  :unknown: fingers, rimming on her, rimming on me pretty good pulled my arse cheeks apart and got stuck in !, couple of fingers up my arse, sex in couple of positions, then CIM to finish and she sucked and sucked and sucked until she had extracted every last drop  :yahoo: Spat it into a wet wipe and managed to dribble it down her tits (not sure that was intentional though !).

Only minor negative did not meet my clothing request, happy to overlook that given everything else !

She says she has been in UK 6 months and on the game for a week, no reason to doubt her. Just hope she doesn't follow the normal Romanian path and become jaded and offer a poor service.

Thanks Bob, glad I took a 'punt'. Excellent WG. Would I go again ? What do you think !

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 11:47:00 am by Big Bad R »

Offline Sparky22

This looks very good one for next week
Do we know if she intends to stick around ?

Offline Big Bad R

This looks very good one for next week
Do we know if she intends to stick around ?

Not sure, she was a bit vague, think she may travel around.....

Offline Badvicar

Sounds like you found one of the hidden Rom gems. Good looker also. Think a certain Hertsgent who might be all over that.

Offline Hertsgent

Great review, and thanks to Bob too  :thumbsup:

PaleRider

Offline mrx007

Great review, looked at her private gallery, got a hard on, called her to arrange a booking.

Well she was available when I wanted but she's now in High Wycombe so it was too far from me.

Hopefully she'll be back soon.

Offline Big Bad R

Yeah she did say she expects to tour, like you I hope she returns soon !

Offline Badvicar

Shame. Was thinking of paying for visit. Obviously not independent as dumb fuck sergie is moving her, when quality girls have shown time and time again, staying in one place and getting good AW and our feedback means jackpot. The half dozen favourites o the region, are you example.

Offline Big Bad R

She is back in the area, but increased from £60/£100 to £90/£120 since last week !! Hopefully dusty phone will persuade Sergie to re assess his pricing structure and reduce the rates back down.

I would love to pay another visit but not at these rates !  :timeout:

Offline Badvicar

Same girl? Photos are different to how I remember. Maybe dementia.

Offline Big Bad R

Hi BV, no same pictures, but now moved to Bath !

Offline J.perdy

Yep, now bristol...why they move around so much?  Newb here, thanks for any feedback.

John

Offline Big Bad R

Yet another price increase £100 30 minutes and £170 an hour.  In less than a month the hourly rate has gone from £100 to £130 to £170 :unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:20:35 pm by Big Bad R »

Offline sumertime

It appears that "market forces" may have an effect on the pricing.... :unknown:    In deepest Cornwall now, the rates are £100/150.

Even so... off my HL now (shame) :hi: