Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My first punt with Nickkixxxx - Salford/Manchester.  (Read 2917 times)

7 review(s) for Nickkixxxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jonko

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 min Incall

So, after some hesitation of going to see someone (fake GemmaFGFE) whom I had just walked away from, having had much second thoughts but I wanted to see what she was like out of curiousity, but that girl was not the right person at all, just some rough 35 Romanian (never again!), I just walked on seeing her. Anyway, after that i contacted Nickie (whom I had contacted earlier in the morning sensing that the other meet was not going to happen) and I have had this girl on my list for some time. She said I could come see her now if I wanted, so off I went - determined to have some kind of punt today - my first.

So, no doubt you have all read many reviews about this girl already. The location was easy to find (10 mins by car from mine), just really over the  border between Manchester and Salford (hence I put Salford and Manchester in the heading). Parked in the Mac's carpark of Regent Road, called her and she gave me clear directions just 1 min from the carpark.

Went up and nervously knocked on the door (but I did have good feelings about this girl due to the reviews I have read and the short telephone calls I had with her). She let me in with a wonderful smile wearing a silk gown under which she had nice black sexy lingerie on - Whoa! what as beauty and what beautiful breasts I was bearing down upon with my ole tired eyes. She made me feel comfortable straight away after I told her this was my first time, lead me to the bedroom and asked me to get myself sorted (shower offered if I wanted but as I had had one at home I declined and she was fine with that - guess she could see I was a smart, clean groomed guy ).  She said get ready whilst I go get you some water, she came back, I gave her the £60 (only booked half an hour as my first punt I wasn't sure how this was going to go), she just put the money on the dresser and left it there (very trusting), and she started to snog me and hugged me, whilst I just couldn't keep my hands of those rather beautiful (enhanced) tits of hers, we kissed a bit, light FK, fondled her and slid out her tits from her bra as she reached for my cock "mmmmmmm" she said as she started to massage it (I was worried about if I was going to keep hard or not), but to my surprise it was like 90% hard, she pulled me onto the bed, pulled my undies down and said "get them off" whilst she took of hers.

So off we went! Only had 25 mins now so just went with it and I am sure she led me along a bit, we kissed, I couldn't keep my hands of those tits, I licked and sucked those nipples as she wanked me. We got down and the bed and I tongued her navel and slid down to her pussy opening her legs wide - in I went, licking and tonguing that pussy, she seemed to like it, sucked her clit for a couple of mins, I could tell she was sensitive down there and she was writhing about, and I came back up for air suggesting 69. On she went with the condom and away she went with her hand first to make sure it was well hard and stretched her leg over me to get in the 69 lowering her sweet beautiful ass and pussy right down in front of me, wow.... away I went! A good 5 mins of 69 and I'm back on my back, she sat over me and slid me inside and started to do cowgirl style, I was hard now and I was all the way in (oh my god it was so long since I have been deep inside such a beautiful pussy), she was moaning and oohhh ohhh! "are you sure you're only in your 50s, it doesn't seem like it" (actually I'm 60 but I didn't tell her that as I am told I only look in my 50s), I was pleased to hear her say nice things and seemingly enjoying my shaft inside her as she pounded up and down on it and I pounded up her!. We moved positions a bit and she was doing her grinding things - oh it was so nice even with the condom on. Then she did a love Squat on me fucking me for a minute or two.

So next it was my time on top, she said "come-on, it's your term now to give it to me". Hence I did, we did a good 10 mins pounding, slow, fast and thrusting, she was making lots of noises and seemed to be really enjoying it - but whether it was fake or not I don't know but she sure had a massive smile on her face as we were fucking. So by now we much have only had 10 mins left - I asked how we doing for time and said we are ok yet, at which stage I withdrew as I wanted to feel my cock in between those tits of hers. Out came the baby oil which she massaged into my cock and over her tits and we must have done another 5 mins of tit wanking and I was now thinking its about time I shot my load as I could tell she was getting a bit anxious on the time so she continued to give me a lovely hand job increasing the intensity, brushing my bell end against her tits and changing her hand movements until I came in between her tits with about 3 mins to spare. Oh it was good for a first punt. We cleaned each other up, as I said she seemed to like it but then I guess that is the skill of these girls, and that is fine by me as the participation was very good.

Ok, overall.... I wish maybe I had booked an hour as we could have done more and she seemed to be fine about me extending to an hour if I wanted to but to be honest, I think my time was over, not sure if I could have done another round and another pop (I'm not as young and hard as I used to be), so we decided to call it a day, We cleaned up, chatted for a few mins, and she went for a quick shower whilst I got dressed (having a shower when I got home). I think we could have more, didn't have time for any doggy or other adventurous shagging positions or reverse cowgirl but we had done a few and I was happy, with missionary and some variations with the legs, cowgirl and her squatting on me which was really nice, a great blow job and hand job, and as my first try, i am satisfied, walked away happy with a nice kiss at the door saying she hoped to see me again.

OWO is not on offer on here so no CIM / facials - but that doesn't bother me, I didn't ask about anal or anything like that as I am not keen on it and also, I only had 30 mins so didn't want to have to rush through it to try to get everything done in time. I guess more variations would be available in a longer session.

I will look forward to the next time (probably an hour) or may try someone else first to get different experience and to try someone who will do me some OWO, I am still trying to contact me a nice Polish girl and have these two in mind - Karolinamanch & HOT SWEET CANDY if and when I can get hold of them (seem to be out of reach at the mo).

Oh I should mention, Nickie told me that she is thinking of giving this up at the end of the years as wants to start a proper new business in town, so if anyone wants to see this girl yet, be quick!

So that is all, my first punt and my first review (at last), so look forward to hear your responses.

Offline sir wanksalot

Nice review.

Karoline seems to be on holiday at the moment but I've read a few comments on here that her hygiene isn't as good as one might expect.

I keep hearing good things about Candy and may yet see her.

There is another Polish girl who advertises on Gumtree who is a real peach especially if you enjoyed Nikki

Offline cueball

Good review jonko, cheers for the input and welcome aboard  :hi:

Offline Paulday

Welcome to the club! Nickixxx is a good'en.

Remember 'once you pop you just can't stop!'

Can I suggest that's the marketing strap line for UKP?

Offline frankc

Nice review there mate....I've never had a bad punt from this girl  :thumbsup:

Offline Carpy

Well done on breaking your punting cherry at 60!! Great to see you are still prepared to try new things.

As said she is a cracking girl and definitely worth a hour if you return.

I had a punt with candy this week which would sit firmly in a neutral, I'll get a HON up over weekend!

Offline Marquis

Glad you got sorted with a top girl, saw her myself last year and thoroughly enjoyed the session.

Offline jonko

Nice review.

Karoline seems to be on holiday at the moment but I've read a few comments on here that her hygiene isn't as good as one might expect.

I keep hearing good things about Candy and may yet see her.

There is another Polish girl who advertises on Gumtree who is a real peach especially if you enjoyed Nikki

Do you have a link for the Polish girl on gumtree at all? Is she on AW?

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks for the review, Jonko - it was a good one. Glad you had a great time for No1. Welcome to the forum.    Bm

Offline Jayjay

Is there anyone else in this girls league at the same price bracket??

Offline sir wanksalot

Do you have a link for the Polish girl on gumtree at all? Is she on AW?

Here you go mate
External Link/Members Only

Offline jonko

Here you go mate
External Link/Members Only

She is a stunner. Is also on adultword? Are there any reviews of this girl anywhere? It says she is in Hulme, is that genuine? Really handy for me as I am in Hulme too.

Offline frankc

She is a stunner. Is also on adultword? Are there any reviews of this girl anywhere? It says she is in Hulme, is that genuine? Really handy for me as I am in Hulme too.

I've seen her ....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96854.0

Offline frankc

Saw Nikki this week and probably had my best punt I've ever had with her.....she's packing in for good early December .. :dash:

Offline p3ngu1n

Saw Nikki this week and probably had my best punt I've ever had with her.....she's packing in for good early December .. :dash:

I'd better get stuck in quick! Cheers for the heads-up frank  :drinks:

Offline frankc

I'd better get stuck in quick! Cheers for the heads-up frank  :drinks:

Getting a farewell 1 hour punt in myself late November.. :thumbsup:

Offline painterpaul

Cheers for the heads up Frank

Must get to see her before she calls it a day, seen all the other Thai girls but sounds like saving the best til last 

Offline cueball

she's packing in for good early December .. :dash:

If I had a pound for every time I've heard that pal, I'd have enough for a house in bangcock and I'd be able to drop in on her mam :sarcastic:

Retirement early december.... job at asda.... no new shoes.... back on aw week before Xmas  :sarcastic:

I'm sure I'm just a cynical swine though and she's got enough to open her chiropodist shop  :unknown:

Jay-Jay

If I had a pound for every time I've heard that pal, I'd have enough for a house in bangcock and I'd be able to drop in on her mam :sarcastic:

Retirement early december.... job at asda.... no new shoes.... back on aw week before Xmas  :sarcastic:

I'm sure I'm just a cynical swine though and she's got enough to open her chiropodist shop  :unknown:
You are of course dead right CB?......in marketing, a couple of things that get the best results are "Going Soon! " and "NEW"

Jay

Offline jonko

I had a good chat with her after my punt and she's apparently saved enough from all you guys to start up in the world of business. She a well tidy, intelligent lass, and i must say, after trawling through these girls reviews on here and AW, I believe I couldn't have chosen a better girl for a first punt. I am definetly going back for an hour next time and going to try to pop my load twice.

But first - after that terrible second punt, I just have to see that Polish Ola when she is back in town. Talked to her on the phone today she sounds like another beauty.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 12:06:41 am by jonko »

Offline jonko

I had a good chat with her after my punt and she's apparently saved enough from all you guys to start up in the world of business. She a well tidy, intelligent lass, and i must say, after trawling through these girls reviews on here and AW, I believe I couldn't have chosen a better girl for a first punt. I am definetly going back for an hour next time and going to try to pop my load twice.

But first - after that terrible second punt, I just have to see that Polish Ola when she is back in town. Talked to her on the phone today she sounds like another beauty.

Having said that I just read that review and comments of Ola by Frankc and it's not so encouraging, especially as she doesn't kiss. So maybe not..

Offline frankc

Normally I'd agree with you CB but I'm pretty sure this girl wont be coming back.

Offline Jayjay

I think she takes over the regular punt slot until she disappears. Gota find a replacement though