Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Fox - Manchester Tour  (Read 1457 times)

36 review(s) for Jade_Fox (35 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnny34

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed Jade on uke sometime ago but this is the first time shes travelled north as far as I know. Exchanged a few pm's with her once tour announced and arranged a booking. Communication throughout has been 1st class.

Cost: £140 for 1hr

Was given hotel details in advance & managed to park nearby (thanks tcm for the info on best place to park). Text on arrival & given room number.

Hotel lift was near reception but got in no problem, Jade was waiting for me as soon as I knocked on the door. First impression was great, she was wearing her 'naughty girl' outfit as she describes it, tartan skirt, white shirt, black bra/nics, stockings & heels. Warm welcome & a kiss once inside the door. Her pics & profile are spot on. Sorted £'s & offered a drink, I then jumped in the shower after the drive I had getting there.

Returned to the room to find Jade laid on the bed so jumped on & straight into some dfk. Bit of fondling then got Jade to remove her clothes. Her boobs are huge but surprisingly soft to the touch with great nips which I could'nt resist sucking on. She then moved down to start a great owo bj, lots of licking, sucking & DT. After a while we swapped positions & I went down on her (perfect hygiene), lovely pussy & very very responsive, also some rimming on her. She  then went back to giving me a bj & also some rimming on me before this turned into a 69. It was then time for the condom & mainly consisted of cowgirl leaning forward, arched backwards & squatting. This lead to me filling the mac. Cleaned up & had a good snog & chatted about various things (no clockwatching, actually went a few mins over) I then jumped back in the shower before leaving.

Services: dfk, owo, ro, rimming (both ways) & sex (cowgirl).

Overall this was a great booking with an ubermilf with a very enthusiastic attitude & a lovely girl aswell.

Would I recommend: Yes
Would I see again: Yes (hopefully she'll tour Newcastle in the new year)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:24:20 am by johnny34 »