Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What ya waiting for (abby) - Blackpool  (Read 1309 times)

4 review(s) for WET 'N' WILD (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jaszyj87

Long story short never actually had sex with her. Probably a lesson to do more research and no try to punt when a bit drunk

Night out in Blackpool, had a few drinks felt like i needed a quick fuck. Found her as available now (there were only pics of her bent over on the profile at the time). Messaged her quick comms and told me where she lived, which wasnt too far away from where i was. I thought I may be rejected at the door after having a few.

first impression, well I cant say I was attracted to her but I thought a cheap, quick 15 and I'll be right for the rest of the night.

walked in theres a guy stood there "Hi are you here for Abby?" I'm guessing partner/last customer/pimp. I started stuttering like a policeman has just walked out.  :timeout:

she then asks "do you want it covered or bare?"  (not advertised otherwise even a fully pissed me wouldn't entertain it)  :vomit: :scare:

I say I cat do this and run out the door and down the street

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm pleased for you that you walked, as you say a bit more research when sober rather than looking through beer goggles would have flagged connections to bareback on here