Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxi @ Brooklyn's in Blackpool  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Mi-Go

External Link/Members Only

Haven't been to Brooklyn's in years, but it used to be quite good.  Was let down on a booking, and couldn't get hold of any other regulars so decided to try Brooklyn's again.

Was met by Roxi, and agreed an hour with her.  This was £100.00.

Roxi is Spanish, and hardly speaks any English, which made some of the meeting a bit of a chore as she couldn't understand what I was asking for.

Physically not bad looking.  About size 14 or 16 girl, with huge soft tits.  Must have been an F cup at least.  Nice big soft arse and thighs.

Kissing was only light pecks.  Was told GFE was available but extra, but I declined.  It was also extra for OWO, and cumming on her tits.  I declined this as well.

Massage was quite good, and her playing with my cock and balls whilst lying down was enjoyable.  Spent plenty of time fondling her quite fantastic tits.

Then put condom on and started in missionary.  I asked her to get on top of me for cowgirl, but she said "I don't do that".  Disappointed as that is my favourite position.

Finished with her giving me a good HJ, but still covered.

Overall not bad, but no cowgirl was disappointing.  Won't be visiting very often, but could be useful as a "Plan B".

Offline Blackpool Rock

Neutral sounds about right, real shame this parlour could be a goldmine if they got it right given the absurd lack of decent talent in Blackpool, it's crying out for a branch of Sandys

Offline allaroundmyhat

I'd be skint if there was a Sandy's branch in Blackpool!

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'd be skint if there was a Sandy's branch in Blackpool!
Yeah but you can't take it with you and what a way to go  :drinks:

Offline Mi-Go

Have been to Cosmopolitan in Manchester this week.  Had a great half hour session for only £40.00, and had a choice of girls.  Nothing even approaching this exists in Blackpool.  Half hour in Brooklyn's would be £60.00 and not as good, and only one girl is on at any one time.  Real shame.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just recalling a conversation that i had with a girl 2 or 3 years ago, can't remember who the girl was or where i saw her but she also worked at Brooklyn's Crewe.
I believe that the same person who owns / runs Crewe set the Blackpool parlour up and spent quite a bit of money on it however they struggled to get decent girls to work there, think the plan may have been for some of the Crewe girls to also do some shifts at Blackpool but it never quite happened for some reason.
Brooklyns Crewe used to have a statement saying they had no connection to Blackpool and i believe this was put on after they sold the Blackpool operation to someone else, seems to be mainly Polish girls there and even the website is duel language.

I went there once to see Adrianna who announced when I arrived that she was on her period then produced a tampon & applicator, she then said oral was with only so I passed. Can't remember her friends name but they were talking to each other in Polish and laughing with each other about it (basically taking the piss), I asked her friend if she was available and she then also produced a tampon which was hilarious to them, only time i've walked and never been back.

Real shame as the place did look well presented and clean, think i'm going to have to move to Manchester when I retire