Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Please be aware - Bait and switch - xx Si Si xx of Oriental GFEs Bury  (Read 1035 times)

4 review(s) for Gorgeous Cherry (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Trotter671

Hi Gents,

First post on here but thought my duty to warn other seasoned and genuine punters (must admit have just been lurking previously and seeing what goes on here)

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I made a booking by phone this morning for a 1 hour incall for mid afternoon today. Lady/girl I spoke to was very friendly and said she was Si Si and we discussed special services/extras (OWO) - as in her AW profile FAQs  - and that she would join me in the shower when I arrived (I explained I always like to shower and freshen up). She seemed to understand no problem and spoke English rather well and then she texted me the apartment/flat details (near The Rock in Bury).  I texted back to say thanks and to confirm afternoon appointment. So far so good and was looking forward to a fun hour. I have seen a number of very cute Asian girls over the years but had been a while so was really looking forward to this - had also seen positive reviews on AW and on here from 11 September  - so thought homework done. I was not so lucky! :angry:

I arrived shortly before appointment time and sent courteous text to say had arrived. No reply so waited until appointment time and rang the number on AW profile to say had arrived. Lady/girl that answered said had not seen text but give me flat number and to come in. Sounded slightly different to who I spoke this morning but good command of English.

On arrival a young short Asian girl let me in. Not too bad looking but definitely not the girl in the photos, just not the same trim figure at all as on AW profile (unless they have been very heavily photo-shopped!). I explained I was there to see Si Si as per my booking. Unfortunately this girl did not seem to speak much English at all just repeated back what I was saying. I was polite and tried to slowly explain again that the girl I had to come to see was Si Si as per my phone call. She said Si Si not there and in next breath that she was Si Si. This went on for a minute or two and I was getting nowhere. So I kept my money in my wallet and walked. Rather frustrating to say the least.I am now guessing the person I had spoken to make the booking and confirm arrival was the maid/pimpess.

I did text the number shortly after leaving that I was disappointed that it was obviously not the girl as advertised on the AW - no answer/reply so far. I have tried to leave a comment on AW but cannot as did not put through booking request.

Sorry for the waffle just wanted to let fellow punters know. Trotter.

*On a positive note I have thankfully had some very good punts recently with Sienna Kink and Amelia Lace (not together - I wish!)  both as good as previous reports  :D - guess I should to stick to known reliable girls!!

Offline frankc

You'll never get the same girl twice at this place as they change around every week. I've seen 3 different girls here and all 3 ,so far, have been fit as fuck,

Offline Trotter671

Cheers Frank - I guess I must have been unlucky with the girl they sent through to see me. Just didn't fancy her & I ain't shelling out £100+ for a girl I don't find attractive. If they change the girls quite often I may have to try again in a week or two and hopefully get to see a cracker :) Not sure if they will let me though as they know I walked (if they saved my phone number)!!

Stiff Biggley

Si SI and Yan Yan ( External Link/Members Only) both moved to Bury on AW a couple of weeks ago and are part of the same management group. If you read YanYan's AW  feedback there are a couple of instances of B&S there.

Edit
After posting this, a link to a review of MeiMei appeared - on the same account number as Yan Yan - and that also states the wrong girl was provided.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 10:26:06 pm by Stiff Biggley »

Offline sinbad52

Is this stable linked to the one in Whitefield and covent garden in stoskport. If so they could be trading on si si (or xsi xsi)s excellent reputation and bait and switch seems to be the norm. Places that change girls all the time tend to be poor as the proveders have little or no interest in the future.

Offline Kriss

This kind of thing with "Chinese" girls has been going on for a few years. There was a place in Manchester city centre that always had two girls that were changed very frequently. Not exactly B&S, because although they were never the same as the AW pics, the girls were generally young and attractive (at least the ones I met were). BTW, I see the nationality on AW is given as Vietnamese. It would be nice to tick that one off my list  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sinbad52

Harking back to my previous post i was a regular at chinadolls in liverpool many years ago and the girls changed weekly. There was never a problem there as the girls were always young and attactive. For the most part they always seemed to show enthusiasm. Probably an act but better than the indifferance one can be met with.I put this down to the management kelly setting the prices and price of extras. She often enquired if you were happy with the service.

Offline Trotter671

Is this stable linked to the one in Whitefield and covent garden in stoskport. If so they could be trading on si si (or xsi xsi)s excellent reputation and bait and switch seems to be the norm. Places that change girls all the time tend to be poor as the proveders have little or no interest in the future.

Must admit Gents, don't know myself if this one in Bury (near The Rock) is linked with any other places - but would not be surprised now I have learned they change the girls often (thanks again Frank for the reply). I'm thinking of trying again maybe next week/week after - hopefully can report a Positive?!

Offline huskyone

This kind of thing with "Chinese" girls has been going on for a few years
Yep definately, but occasionally, the unknown Chinese replacement can be a good 'find' as a bonus

BTW, I see the nationality on AW is given as Vietnamese. It would be nice to tick that one off my list  :thumbsup:
It's clever sleight of hand style marketing if you look at the full profile in detail and all the wording / links. See here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111034.0