Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hottie holly  (Read 1330 times)

19 review(s) for HottyHolly (14 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rickysausage

Having read the review by Reddevil 93 I was a little taken aback by the rating of 5 out of ten and would not re visit !! so thought I would book and find out for myself as I have seen her many times In the past and had a top time!!

So booking made via text as she has seen me before all done within 2 minutes .

The day arrives I park at the bottom of the hill and make my way to the block of flats where she resides which by the way has a great view of the golf course , and reminds me of the day she let me fuck her from behind whilst she bent over the balcony  :P wow !!.

Anyway buzzed through the door up to  the second floor and waited to hear the high heels on the other side of the door on the wooden floor !!...always makes my heart beat a little faster when I hear those footsteps !!.....she opens the door and just as I remembered from previous visits she looked stunning!! tall slim and toned as usual In a figure hugging red dress .

All my expectations where met with the usual vigour and enthusiasm that she always delivers and all added to the fact that shes a great girl to talk to and always up for a laugh In a spotlessly clean flat, I think shes a hard punt to better .

Holly did mention she has been on a fitness regime for some months now and has lost a stone In weight !! which may explain why Reddevil compared pic's on her Aw profile !.....All I can say Is I thought she looked slimmer In real life than her profile pic's ..tight and toned ......would I visit again ??......without a doubt   :P

Offline rovingman

Where's the link to her profile?

Offline rickysausage

Sorry not sure how to put links up !....hotty hollle on adultwork .

Offline rickysausage

Thanks pal that's the lady ......I need some computer lesson's !!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks pal that's the lady ......I need some computer lesson's !!
Just copy the link as above that I posted from near the bottom of the girls profile page then paste it on here, i'm a techo fuckwit but can do it so logically anyone can  :thumbsup:

Jay-Jay

Holly really does need to get some new pics. Those tell you nowt really and are yonks old.

Jay

Offline rickysausage

I agree new pic's would be good but her main profile pic Is very accurate !!