Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tulip CandyKiss Southampton  (Read 1536 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Tulip
AGE 22 (Could easilly pass for younger)
NATIONALITY Polish
PAID £200 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | RO | FK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED CIM | Swallow
POSITIVES  Very Pretty | Very Friendly | Nice Body | Responsive to RO | Great GFE
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by text. Comms were great as usual with the CandyKiss girls with no messing about.

LOOKS 10/10 Very pretty young brunette girl. Arrived in a lacy Red dress with stockings and heels. Tits were nice with very responsive nipples. Must be around 32B/C. Nice tight body and shaved pussy.

SERVICE 8/10 Tulip delivered most services with great enthusiasm as requested. We started with a little FK. Then OWO which was great; nice and soft. Then to some RO to which she was very responsive and got VERY wet. Then some 69 which was also very good. Then on with the hat for some cowgirl. Sex was also good and she seemed to enjoy herself. Then off with the hat for more OWO and what i was hoping was going to be a CIM mouth finish. However once that point neared she made clear that she doesnt do it. If she doesnt then fair enough but a little irritating when I had confirmed via text that all her likes were available prior to meeting. (I think this is more of a slip up from whoever is managing the phones and profiles in this case as she was unaware it was on her profile). So unfortunately loses the positive there for me.

VERDICT A very pretty young brunette girl who provides a great service. Its just a shame it is tarnished by poor phone and profile management from CandyKiss. If she were to chose to offer CIM in the future i would definately consider seeing her again but its a bit of a deal breaker for me if im expecting it. Maybe it wouldnt be for others...

COMMENTS None.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review.
CIM is defo on her likes list but surprise surprise,  it's at her discretion.
Which more or less is a no.

Offline HawkG

Basically, they seem to be pimped by a liar. Which is a shame, as I found Violet CK to be awesome, but she's gone now. She did OWO and CIM by the way.

Offline purple_t

Another Candykiss girl who doesn't do the services advertised on her profile... what a surprise

Offline starman555

Unfortunately many offer CIM but once they have your money refuse it....and play the profile wrong,just been to Dentist or Discretion card...I wonder how they would react to a Mechanic servicing their car but refusing to change the oil because of 'Discretion'!

If they charge for a service they should provide it od give a discount.

kamu

Looks like more profile swapping going on at CandyKiss. Profile now belongs to "Cotton". If you actually look at their website im pretty sure only about 3 or 4 of the girls actually still work there.