Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham NG3  (Read 528 times)

Offline Fence Post

I'll have a legitimate reason to be Mapperley side of Nottingham next week. With the thought of St.Ann's close by, just wondered if all of NG3 is classed as a no go area?
Passing through previously, the areas near the Lace Market and just off A60 haven't looked too bad.
Just don't want to be mugged or return to the car on blocks and lights smashed!

Offline Stickitin

lol even St Ann’s isn’t that bad if you strayed there in the whole scheme of things.

Offline Gopal1978

I'll have a legitimate reason to be Mapperley side of Nottingham next week. With the thought of St.Ann's close by, just wondered if all of NG3 is classed as a no go area?
Passing through previously, the areas near the Lace Market and just off A60 haven't looked too bad.

I don't really think of anywhere in Nottingham a no go area. Just depends how comfortable you are on council estates etc.

Offline Whore Master

You'll be fine on the Mapperley side. No riskier than anywhere else, imo. Good luck.  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fence Post

Thanks Lads.
I'll see what's brewing when I get there.

Offline kippydon

Nottingham as a whole is not a bad City, obviously with any city you have good and bad areas, St Anns is not too bad these days,  alot better  than Hyson Green at the moment

well Mapperley you will be fine