Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy - Caveat emptor  (Read 13087 times)

west8

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let me preface this review by stating two important things:
i.) I have agonised for two weeks over whether or not to make my experience public.
ii.) I sought the advice of some more established and experienced members of this board before deciding to write this review.

A little background:

Since I was a student, the only person I have shared this ‘hobby’ with is one of my closest friends – a Swiss guy I have known for more than twenty years. As undergrads we used to take the coach down to London on Friday nights to meet girls from now-defunct agencies like Valentines, Academy Girls, Scandal Babes, Bentleys and latterly Abra Girls.

So after he sent me a lengthy email writing about a girl he had met whilst in London this Summer, I decided I would also like to meet Platinum Cindy. After Googling her, I discovered she was only available through Adultwork only proceeded to join in an effort to contact her and arrange a meeting.

Perhaps that was mistake number one. I should have simply asked my friend for her number or to recommend me to her. But that would be a bit odd I think: ‘my friend would like to fuck you too.’
I sent a lengthy and very detailed email to Cindy in which I introduced myself, told her who I was, who had recommended her to me – and why I would like to meet her (the fact she’s half-Russian according to her profile).

She replied with the following:

Quote from: Cindy
Hiya XXX, wow you sound very interesting and definitely well travelled :)
Sadly, somebody has already booked the last slot on Wednesday October 1st at 4.30pm. So hopefully another day will suits us although I do not usually see people with 0 feedback for my safety.
Out of interest, may I ask who recommended me to you? :)
Cindy xxxxx

I told her my friends name (he has a very unusual name), and provided further personal information about myself to set her mind at ease.

Cindy then replied:
Hiya XXX, what I find quite strange is a lot of 'friends' recommend me to each other but really most of those are just through a reviewing site related to Adultwork. Recently I've had people mentioning they went to college with me, talking about personal stuff about me and even talking about what car I drive! A lot of men invade my privacy and that's why I am conscious about meeting a complete stranger (in this case 0 feedback).

I don't know anyone by the name XXX so that's why I didn't respond. My main worry isn't about a guy NOT turning up, that just means I get a longer break ;) I just don't want to meet somebody that either knows me or worse. How about you send me your number and possibly send me a few photos?
...How come you want to meet me so bad anyway? ;)
Cindy xxx

Fair point. She doesn’t know me from Adam and I could be the guy she’s worried might be stalking her / trying to find out personal information about her.
I therefore suggested we stick with email and Cindy had another idea: whatsapp. I installed it and then sent her a message to say she was welcome to message me.

Cindy then wrote back:
Hiya, ahh great u have whats app. I will message you tomorrow as you might be with your family now. I am fully booked for the next two weeks so have a look at my diary on my profile and see for yourself when suits you best.
Cindy xxx

The following day she did indeed sent an sms as promised – ‘Hiya – this is Cindy’.

My reply was as follows:
‘Morning Cindy, thank you for getting in touch. I feel very privileged now! Can I add 22nd to my diary?’

Then things started to become a little odd.

Hiya, what happened to you sending me a few photos first? XX

I replied:
‘You want the honest reply to that question? Here it is:  .. I have a 9-year-old daughter and I would never risk her or my privacy for anything. I'm sorry if that is a poor answer. It is an honest answer.’

Cindy wrote back:
Ok sweetheart when you build up some feedback I will gladly see you. Its because you said your dear friend recommended me to you but it seemed a bit dodgy. I do take care of my safety and really don’t like seeing people with 0 feedback. Thanks for understanding.

Then a further message:
Ive told you before. Recently people are playing games with my privacy. It was only for a bit of reassurance but I understand you care about your own privacy. You’ve said you’ve seen many girls so make sure the future ones leave u some feedback.

Then a third message:
Sweetheart, please contact me when you respect my rules. Thanks.

I did wonder if she meant that message for me, so I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I wrote back:
‘I’m sorry Cindy, I didn’t see that you required photographs of all new potential clients. It doesn’t say that on your profile.’

‘I’m going to trust you with pictures – I’m third from the left: <hyperlink to a picture of me with friends>’

‘Now you have my real my picture and my real name. I must be mad. Has that given you any reassurance Cindy?’

No reply. Initially I began thinking ‘this has got to be some sort of scam’. Then I really started to worry about why she wanted pictures of me.

I left it at that and moved on to do as she had suggested. I met some wonderful girls and started to build up some solid feedback.

Then at the beginning of this week I decided one last time to make contact by SMS:

‘Dear Cindy,
I have an AW feedback of XX and have just forwarded you a message recommending you from a member of your fan club. I hope that will inspire some confidence. If you need further reassurance that I am a genuine customer, I am happy to provide you with my UKP/Reviewer name – please just ask.’

... and roughly copied the same via Adultwork as I assumed she would feel more comfortable:

‘Dear Cindy,
I finally managed to pop my AW cherry and I hope that might just persuade you to agree to a meeting. I'll make it to XX feedbacks before then with any luck :)

If 2-4pm on Wednesday 12th November is possible, please let me know. If not, the same time on either Thursday or Friday would be fine.
Could I just say one final thing: if you still have your doubts and/or do not wish to meet me ever, please just let me know and I will not contact you again.
I'm trying to do this 'the right way' now - as per your rules. Hopefully you can see I'm genuine and just want to have some fun.

Yours,
XXX’

Each of the messages Cindy has read and ignored, so it’s clear that she values the oxygen of free publicity that this site provides as being worth very little. I have no doubt she is a good fuck and according to the reviews she is a decent and friendly girl. But given what she has done to herself, I wonder if there are other insecurity issues and whether she can be trusted with personal information.

Make of this what you will, but I’d be interested to hear if any other punters have been asked for personal information and/or photographs by this WG.

For me, her ‘service’ sucks. I did everything she asked of me – and more – and was rewarded with silence and disdain.

Caveat emptor gentlemen.

Hogan

You just posted a negative for a UKP sweetheart, lets get the popcorn out  :music:

Offline iPad3

Mate I know Cindy and am not about to start being a white knight but seeing as you haven't actually seen her leaving a negative reveiw is in my mind bad form.

She is very clear about the feedback thing and frankly why not fuck 5 cheap girls and get the feedback as opposed to going to the lengths you did. Again not making excuses for Cindy but having read your "reveiw" I can see how she may well have started thinking you might be a stalker.

No offence but this is just my veiw.

Offline iPad3

You just posted a negative for a UKP sweetheart, lets get the popcorn out  :music:

Salt with mine please!!!! :bomb:

Goofy85

Hmmm. It's quite clear that she sees people with feedback. And that should have been that. You had no feedback, therefore she didn't see you. To me there was no need for the email back and forth.

Offline TreyWalker

I'm sorry she's not getting back to you west8. In my eyes you've definately done more than you have needed to, to ensure here you are genuine.

I've only ever once had a WG get paranoid with me, as she thought I knew her or a friend of hers somehow. But she allowed me to discuss it with her and I managed to reassure her I was genuine.

We don't know why she suddenly isn't responding and she's not going to get the chance to explain here but it really sounds like the least she could do is message you saying that she won't see you because she's still not convinced.

west8

My thoughts exactly.

west8

Mate I know Cindy and am not about to start being a white knight but seeing as you haven't actually seen her leaving a negative reveiw is in my mind bad form.

She is very clear about the feedback thing and frankly why not fuck 5 cheap girls and get the feedback as opposed to going to the lengths you did. Again not making excuses for Cindy but having read your "reveiw" I can see how she may well have started thinking you might be a stalker.

.. Which is why I discussed writing this review with other members before it was posted.

How many WGs have ever asked you for pictures?

Second, I did exactly what you're suggesting: I met other girls and then approached Cindy as per her very own instructions.

Finally, she knew from the first email I had zero feedback.

So why did she request pictures and send me her number?

BigMick

Hmmm. It's quite clear that she sees people with feedback. And that should have been that. You had no feedback, therefore she didn't see you. To me there was no need for the email back and forth.

I agree with you, I wouldn't have bothered to be honest.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Not sure if this should be a review as she didn't agree to see you.

Perhaps would have been better in the London threads.

JV547845

To be honest west8 you messaged her so many times it does come across as weird.  Just cut to the chase and ask her are you free for XXX hours at time YYY for £ZZZ.  She gets more enquiries than she can fulfill so she probably doesn't need to take the risk of booking a weirdo and your negative `review' won't affect her.  It's an interesting addition to the long Cindy saga though.  Sorry you didn't get to see her.

How many WGs have ever asked you for pictures?

Two. 

west8

It's a review of poor service standards.

Not dissimilar to https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15964.0

Vis-a-vis the point about no feedback: I DO have feedback - very good feedback - on AW.

Which is precisely why I contacted her - in the hope her mind would be set at ease.

mrhappypants

West8 do you consider it possible that she thinks your a nut job, fantasist or tout for someone else?  Only asking. 

Dave

west8

west8

Just cut to the chase and ask her are you free for XXX hours at time YYY for £ZZZ.

That was done in my second ever message - a booking request that was placed immediately after she sent me her phone number.

James999

West8 do you consider it possible that she thinks your a nut job, fantasist or tout for someone else? 

I was thinking similar, if she's genuinely busy and you clearly come accross as a "bit weird" then why would she waste time on you, Pro$$ies are interested in money, and with the least amount of work / hassle in getting it  :hi:

west8

I was thinking similar, if she's genuinely busy and you clearly come accross as a "bit weird" then why would she waste time on you, Pro$$ies are interested in money, and with the least amount of work / hassle in getting it  :hi:

Weird as in having the time to make 8,000 posts and zero reviews?

Good point!

I don't think Cindy is 'all about the money' either.

Moreover, she specifically states she will ignore communication such as 'hiya, u free 2nite?'.

James999

I don't think Cindy is 'all about the money' either.

Deluded as well, looks like her decision to avoid you was correct  :hi:

JV547845

That was done in my second ever message - a booking request that was placed immediately after she sent me her phone number.

Yeah your first message seemed good as a polite introduction but did you check to see when she was free before putting the booking in?  Some WGs don't like getting bombarded by booking requests unless you've both agreed a time first.  I wouldn't bother name dropping your friend in future either.  It's just confusing.

I hope I'm not coming over too harsh on you, I'm just trying to get some calm advice across about the best way to book a WG. before the big fireworks inevitably start later. 

James999

Weird as in having the time to make 8,000 posts and zero reviews

The difference is she'll see me, she wont see you  :sarcastic:

west8

Her regulars all know she only sees 2-3 clients per day.

1. She doesn't work 24/7 like some girls.
2. Her rates are super low.
3. She could make a LOT more.

So she really isn't 'all about the money' - it's obvious.

BTW, when can I look forward to your first review Jimbo?

west8

Yeah your first message seemed good as a polite introduction but did you check to see when she was free before putting the booking in?  Some WGs don't like getting bombarded by booking requests unless you've both agreed a time first.  I wouldn't bother name dropping your friend in future either.  It's just confusing.

I hope I'm not coming over too harsh on you, I'm just trying to get some calm advice across about the best way to book a WG. before the big fireworks inevitably start later.

Absolutely not JV547845 - I appreciate your kind words :)

I chose a date as far in the future as possible to ensure a good chance of a meet. Likewise, this week I requested a meeting in Mid-November as per her newest dates. I'm all about flexibility and patience!

The main reason I wrote this review was to get some constructive feedback - about how to approach new girls, the intricacies of AW and to gauge whether or not I behaved incorrectly.

As you can all see from my posts, I'm not new to this and have -never- had a problem contacting and arranging to meet a girl.

Hence my confusion.

Offline SamLP

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that the she had accepted the initial booking. One review thread per member per service provider.

She didn't reply, move on.

dezzatheblue2

Tbh, you should have taken it as a no, and definitely shouldn't have sent a photo, there are plenty other girls ffs :hi:

James999, he has a point, sorry:-)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:18:29 pm by dezzatheblue2 »

yorkshire123

I'm struggling to see the negative review?
She corresponded with you & decided not to see you for what ever reason she has/had, her choice.
Maybe see feels that a punter who is willing to go to the lengths that you did just for a shag could be one strange mother fucker? Who knows  :unknown:

west8

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that the she had accepted the initial booking. One review thread per member per service provider.

She didn't reply, move on.

I guess you missed that part. Here it is again:

Quote from: cindy
I am fully booked for the next two weeks so have a look at my diary on my profile and see for yourself when suits you best.
Cindy xxx

Offline iPad3

West8, the point is a booking was never accepted by Cindy ergo you should not be starting a review thread.

Or am I missing something?

Offline SamLP

I read that part and I can't see when the booking was made and accepted. I read her reply to your request and again she never accepted a booking. She told you to build up some AW feedback first.

west8

Out    Booking    07/10/2014 01:55:11    X PLATINUM x CINDY X (678) View Profile    2hr(s) for 200 GBP on 22/10/2014 at 12:00:00    07/10/2014 09:29:59       

Call XXX on 44XXXXXXXXXXXX on 07/10/2014 11:00-23:00. In-Call

Dear Cindy, my thanks once again. I look forward to finally meeting you.

Then she sent me her number.

James999

Thats a booking request, not confirmation of an agreed booking  :dash:

And why would she need to send you her number if you already had it for whatsapp?

Just accept it, you freaked her out and she doesn't want to see you  :timeout:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:51:25 pm by James999 »

Offline SamLP

Then she sent me her number.

That doesn't add up. The booking request was for the 7th, yet in your email you state if she can do the 22nd. Whether that was September or October I don't know. Either way it only proves you tried to make a request. It doesn't prove it was accepted. As for the number, you said she asked for yours to continue the conversation on whatsapp, not because she had accepted your booking.

dezzatheblue2

You also did not say booking was accepted in your "review"

west8

Thats a booking request, not confirmation of an agreed booking  :dash:

And why would she need to send you her number if you already had it for whatsapp?

She sent her number -via- whatsapp.

So, if submitting a booking request and then being sent a ladies number is not a confirmation, what is?

Other girls I have seen did precisely the same - read my booking, then replied with their phone number.

Dee this coming week being a prime example ...

James999

So, if submitting a booking request and then being sent a ladies number is not a confirmation, what is?

Your booking being accepted / confirmed  :hi:

And as she didn't reply with her address how the fuck were you going to get there?

west8

Just accept it, you freaked her out and she doesn't want to see you  :timeout:

Yes, next time I won't be honest and polite like I have been with every other girl booked through AW.

Perhaps Cindy prefers cheese one-liners and uncivilised, explicit correspondence. I'll find out next month :)

west8

Never had that with a single booking. I submit a booking, receive a number or an email reply, then meet the girl. For bookings some time in the future, I assumed that the reply meant I was to call on the day for the full address?

After the meeting, the girl marks the booking as having been completed.

Been the same for every AW meeting I have made.

west8

And as she didn't reply with her address how the fuck were you going to get there?

How could she reply with her address when she didn't even know where she would be based that week?

Location: TBC .. just like her profile states now for November.

James999

Exactly, if she's not even told you where she's going to be hardly a confirmation, as plenty have said she's decided she doesn't want to see you (as is her right) you come accross as obsessed and you've not even met her yet, that can freak pro$$ies out  :thumbsdown:

I wonder what she has you stored in her phone as?

west8

Exactly, if she's not even told you where she's going to be hardly a confirmation, as plenty have said she's decided she doesn't want to see you (as is her right) you come accross as obsessed and you've not even met her yet, that can freak pro$$ies out  :thumbsdown:

I am stored just below you in fact James. I'm 'Fuck, no' and you are clearly 'Fantasist'.

Obsessed with good service and mutual respect, yes. I am not denying her right not to see me or anyone else. I am merely suggesting that she communicate that a little more clearly and consistently - as every other girl I have met through AW has done.

Even Naughty Nathalie replied to say she was so sorry for the (day late) email response. That to my mind constitutes 'good service'.

Furthermore, using your confirmed/unconfirmed logic, Cindy doesn't have a single confirmed booking as per her 'TBC' availability.

So make your mind up.

Likewise, 'Dee in Kensington' can't have any confirmed bookings either if no-one has the address yet.

'07xxx xxxxxx. See you X.'

If you had actually ever met a real girl, you would know that the address is forthcoming either the evening before or on the day. Any member knows that.

The reason you don't makes me believe that 8,000 posts and the absence of reviews suggests you are a 'bedroom punter'.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 05:12:33 pm by west8 »

James999

Using your logic, Cindy doesn't have a single confirmed booking as per her 'TBC' availability.

It's not my logic, it's the Way AW works, they accept a booking and then confirm it completed.

She clearly doesn't have the issue with other bookings or a problem with the booking system as she has 678 feedbacks  :music:

yorkshire123

:lol:

Maybe she uses pictures not names

Hidden Image/Members Only

west8

679 after I meet her in November.

That might be a better time to write a more comprehensive review.

If she is as wonderful as you believe, I will make sure to say so.

Offline Tailpipe

West 8 I suspect she got freaked out, the level of emails was high.

She is busy and cheap and I guess she can see who she wishes .

There was no meeting or agreement to meet , her profile confirms
The fb requirement .

Negative review was not called for in my view.

west8

Agree TP - she must have freaked out. Nothing I can do about that. My loss.

I'll simply proceed with the alternative booking and see how that goes.

The fact of the matter is that Cindy will perhaps treat the next gentleman who approaches her with a little more respect. If so, good luck to them both.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Never had that with a single booking. I submit a booking, receive a number or an email reply, then meet the girl. For bookings some time in the future, I assumed that the reply meant I was to call on the day for the full address?

After the meeting, the girl marks the booking as having been completed.

Been the same for every AW meeting I have made.

That's not always the case, for example over the past few months met one girl from AW twice, and on both occasions
the AW booking request was marked "confirmed" BEFORE I actually met her.  Sometimes the booking request on AW
can also be marked "scheduled" then later (post meeting) converted to "confirmed" to allow for mutual feedback
ratings.

Reading through your review, and judging by the fact that Cindy has a very large and repeat clientele base, she can afford
to refuse booking requests from new prospective clients. I've just met her once last year, and I can tell you it was a real
struggle to arrange a mutually convenient appointment slot due to her popularity, and since then it's gone into hyper
overdrive exponential status given the fact she's fully booked for weeks in advance as of writing.

My apologies for sounding or coming across as thick, but did Cindy ACTUALLY schedule your booking request with view
to confirmation or sent you any communication inferring that your booking request was convenient for her?

Offline TreyWalker

Every booking I've made on adultwork has been confirmed on adultwork before I've met them. Your booking request will have confirmed or scheduled written next to it.

Offline Tailpipe

There are many goods ones in the London at the moment and I know
She is Highley rated .

But it's nots the first or I am sure the last time that's coms have got
In mess with a so called top rated girl .

We have seen threads and posts along those lines in the past.

Just move on and pick another.

west8

Every booking I've made on adultwork has been confirmed on adultwork before I've met them. Your booking request will have confirmed or scheduled written next to it.

All I can see is this for future appointments:

You will be able to leave feedback for this activity after it's scheduled end date/time.

Offline regenmeister

I like this bit :

‘You want the honest reply to that question? Here it is:  .. I have a 9-year-old daughter and I would never risk her or my privacy for anything. I'm sorry if that is a poor answer. It is an honest answer.’

‘I’m third from the left: <hyperlink to a picture of me with friends>’