Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacy nice summer  (Read 3600 times)

sirlargerone

Stacy is back in town  :yahoo: :yahoo: off to see her  today so will review later  ;) ;) :P :P

Offline Jit

I tried calling her today but sounded like a English girl answered  :dash: could you confirm her number in a pm please?

raylondoner

Profile says accessing from Hungary

Offline jsparky

I saw her yesterday, she is definitely in London with her sister.

password02

I saw her yesterday, she is definitely in London with her sister.

Is her sister working? That will be a tick on my bucket list!!!

charming_red

Is her sister working? That will be a tick on my bucket list!!!

Her sis is the complete opposite to her!

password02

Can you clarify please ? ''Her sis is the complete opposite to her''

charming_red

Can you clarify please ? ''Her sis is the complete opposite to her''

In terms of looks (subjective of course) and confidence. Her sis is a very unconfident and nervy person compared to Stacy who is an extremely vibrant and confident individual.

I haven't punted her sis for the record, just met  :hi:

password02

Is her sis on AW? if yes any chance of a link?

Offline monstar

Is her sis on AW? if yes any chance of a link?

Linked at the bottom of Stacy's profile page - External Link/Members Only

I think she's cute!  :blush: A sister threesome may be interesting too.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 11:48:10 pm by monstar »

password02

Linked at the bottom of Stacy's profile page - External Link/Members Only

I think she's cute!  :blush: A sister threesome may be interesting too.

Yes me to +1 - Nice cute face - I know it says sisters but can we trust that they actually are sisters?

It would be a big turn on for me to have sex with sisters in a 3some - A big tick on my list - Anyone want to TOFTT?

sirlargerone

Hi guys saw Stacy today wow she was amazing , will do review tomorrow.
Yes her sister will be here for a month but they dont play with each other just you. Yes Lilly is cute but for me its got to be Stacy every time. :wacko:

sirlargerone

I tried calling her today but sounded like a English girl answered  :dash: could you confirm her number in a pm please?
[/

Her number is the one on her profile, yes you will get the receptinist not Stacy but all will be fine. It say accessing from Hungary but i think this maybe because they are using mobile phones.
I thought another girl had gone to the States but it turned out it was her phone was from America.

password02

Hi guys saw Stacy today wow she was amazing , will do review tomorrow.
Yes her sister will be here for a month but they dont play with each other just you. Yes Lilly is cute but for me its got to be Stacy every time. :wacko:

Her sister looks very cute but I am a little worried that she may be a large girl? - Can you confirm if you have seen her in the flat that she is indeed a size 10 and not to big? I know they would not play with each other but to have sex with 2 sisters would be a big turn on for me

Offline jsparky

I have meet them both but one at a time not together;   :D to be honest, its better to spent two hours with Stacy then having both together. Threesome are overrated!

password02

I have meet them both but one at a time not together;   :D to be honest, its better to spent two hours with Stacy then having both together. Threesome are overrated!

Yes you are right - I have had a few in my past - some great, some good and some very shit - Michelle + Cindy was top

Have to think again BUT to have 2 sisters in the same room + in the same bed is a pure sex thought - Maybe the service will be secondary.

Even if the sister or Stacey is kissing me while I am dogging the other will make it worth while

west8

Had Stacey on my HL for a while, but sisters .. wow  :rolleyes:

Grrr:
Sorry, but LILLY CAT is no longer active on this site

charming_red

Don't you guys even remember Lily Pop from the Southfields group?!  :wacko:

Shes just reincarnated herself as 'Lily Cat'.

Don't think anyone ever did a review on her but there was an obscure mention of her service being poor.

raylondoner

fredpunter

Don't you guys even remember Lily Pop from the Southfields group?!  :wacko:

Shes just reincarnated herself as 'Lily Cat'.

Don't think anyone ever did a review on her but there was an obscure mention of her service being poor.

I saw Lilly POP in southfields quite some time ago, lovely girl, but didn't really do everything on her list, I enjoyed the time I spent with her though. I found her attractive but she is unlikely to appeal to folk who like their girls skinny. She may have changed since i saw her, as I say, it was some time ago ....

raylondoner

Latest profile update is "Away now mooved out"  :(

charming_red

Moved out? WTF, shes barely been here 5 days!  :wacko:

Or I take it she'll resurface at another location in the coming days.

sirlargerone

Having seen Stacy on sunday i know she has been through alot over the summer, some very personal problems too.
I think this maybe why she has moved out from where she was near Kensington,  Classy Doris who was also at the same premises has now moved back to Wimbledon.
I will try to find out more over the coming days and with her permission pass on the details. Hoping this is not the last we have seen of this beautifull young lady.

sirlargerone

Ok gentlemen some news from Stacy,whom i spoke to this morning, she is ok and well but has some personal problems that need to be sorted and will hopefully be returning in a few weeks. Let you know any more news when she contacts me again, just be patient.

Offline iPad3

Cheers for the update, I'm sure others are thinking it too but I'm going to ask, are you actually Stacey?.......Sergei........her receptionist???

sirlargerone

:lol: Sergei :lol: :lol: no my friend certainly not that scumbag nor am i Stacy herself or her receptionist. :D :D :D   Just someone whom she can trust and someone whom can keep his mouth shut. Like i said as soon as Stacy wants it to be known and with her permission i will keep you updated  ;) ;) ;)  :drinks: :drinks:

password02

I have seen Stacy nice summer and had a nice positive experience - as an alternative while she is away would be a recent positive that I posted for NPG - Nice Polish Girl in Pimlico at same price and very good similar service - Real difference is that Nice Polish Girl is a lot younger but at £100 ph she is similar VFM and does all - DFK great tongue stud and OWO with great attitude.

The happy one

Cheers for the update, I'm sure others are thinking it too but I'm going to ask, are you actually Stacey?.......Sergei........her receptionist???

+1

Offline 385North

AW profile says she's back this Thursday and still showing Kensington Olympia as location.