Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soho Walkups  (Read 1668 times)

Harribbo

After reading some threads about walkups I have been extremely tempted although haven't yet took the plunge. Are these places located in busy parts? Where loads of people can see you walking in/out as I would find that embarrassing and awkward. Does anyone else feel like this? Is Dfk offered?

I know these places are intended for a quick 10-20 min cheap punt but I would struggle to shoot my load in that sort of time, so would you get a decent punt for 30-60mins? Are all the "places" located close to each other and within walking distance so if you didn't like the look of one you can just move on to the next one quickly?

Thanks guys any other information would be appreciated!

Offline Malvolio

Soho is a busy part of London, and people will see you walking in and out.  On the positive side, none of them will care about what you're doing.  There are also more walk-ups in Shepherd Market in Mayfair, which isn't as busy as Soho.

If you need 30 minutes, you'll have to spend £60 or more, and there are much better options to be had for that money as services on offer will be limited (very much doubt you'll get DFK).  I think you'd be crazy to spend an hour in one of those places, so walk-ups may not be for you.

The doorways are all pretty close together, so it won't take too much walking around to find someone you like the look of.

Offline ralhar

"Are these places located in busy parts? Where loads of people can see you walking in/out "

yep... people see... some take no notice, others stare right at you... sometimes you pass a punter on the stairs...

"Is Dfk offered?"

depends on the girl but generally speaking i dont think so...

"would you get a decent punt for 30-60mins?"

Maybe but choose carefully... most girls cater to the 15 minute trade... some of the rooms are little more than clip joints...

"Are all the "places" located close to each other and within walking distance"

lisle street has the highest concentration now... 3 walkups (5 rooms / 5 girls) all within a few steps of each other... keep walking towards charing cross road and there are another 2 walkups at newport court and little newport street.

but what ever you do... dont go down there and pull out a wad of cash your first time...

nerfterran

If you're looking for a first girl to see in Soho I'd recommend Lithuanian Rebecca. She works at 1 Bateman St (top flat) on Sundays and Tuesdays and 4 Lisle St (first flat) on Mondays.

Subjectively speaking she's the prettiest girl in Soho, she does DFK and lets you eat her pussy. You will probably have to stay 20 mins for it though, opt for 'dream time' with her which has all the extras bj, positions for 20mins. She likes to be fucked rough and hard if you're into that. I know she does all this because I've spent over a grand on her over the course of this year. She is an amazing whore and I got addicted to her

External Link/Members Only

If you do see her please come back with a field report ;)