Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massive Natural Tits : G/H/HH  (Read 2567 times)

Offline mancsguy1975

Fellow Punters,

After seeing Busty Emily Derby this week with her 38HH bahzookas, I`m now hooked in XXL Natural Titties.

Unfortunately the above lady, lovely as she is, is no longer working.

Any suggestions - must be natural. Preferably not a fat old wrinkly either.

Thanks

Mancsguy

mrpeterman

Natty huge boobs fits the bill

Moves around but  often in brum wolves huge natural tits

Offline Littlefoot

Natty huge boobs fits the bill

Moves around but  often in brum wolves huge natural tits

Natty?? Have you got a link?

Offline mancsguy1975

Someone like this?
External Link/Members Only

they arent natural by the looks of it... and too pamela anderson like... just my preference.....

Offline Littlefoot

they arent natural by the looks of it

They are all natural! Haven't met her yet.... But too many members say they are real!

Offline Punterperson1971

they arent natural by the looks of it... and too pamela anderson like... just my preference.....

They are real

Offline Stapler

They are real

So we believe from numerous members but she looks like a cartoon Pamela Anderson!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Punterperson1971

So we believe from numerous members but she looks like a cartoon Pamela Anderson!

Saw her last week they are not fake and yeah she does look like pammy Anderson but she was a very soft  sweet voice to which makes a change from some wg’s voices which could come across gruff especially on the phone.

mrpeterman

Natty?? Have you got a link?

There you go sir, she moves around a lot but gets to telford and wolves

Offline BlueRock

This'll be controversial but I saw Shanice Richards 2 or 3 times when she first started and unlike many I had a decent punt especially as she was £50 for 30mins. JJ cup tits but they don't defy gravity.

Offline BlueRock

These 2 tour and are in my hot list for when they pop up in the Midlands

Offline P.O.G

This'll be controversial but I saw Shanice Richards 2 or 3 times when she first started and unlike many I had a decent punt especially as she was £50 for 30mins. JJ cup tits but they don't defy gravity.

I can agree we the this post. I saw her years ago when she first started as well. It was a pretty good service at the time, and good value for money. Not sure how her service is now though.

Offline The man

Blond Samantha External Link/Members Only is one to do on my hotlist

Would definitely recommend Blue rocks link above to RoxyLovexxx, amazing tits! HUGE, she nearly suffocated me with them   :yahoo:  External Link/Members Only

Offline BlueRock

I'll definitely be seeing roxy after that! Is a shame about Shanice shes got a pretty face and was chatty and fun. Even had other girls who know her have said what an arse she is now.

Offline mancsguy1975

Blonde_Samantha89 seems right up my street as well. G cup and 20s definitely has potential for a booby good time.  I definitely wouldn't mind getting my hands on those polish puppies of hers.

Any reviews?

Zuko1386

Blonde_Samantha89 seems right up my street as well. G cup and 20s definitely has potential for a booby good time.  I definitely wouldn't mind getting my hands on those polish puppies of hers.

Any reviews?

18 listed just above your post