Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had the pleasure of Sweet AYLA HANNA? (Colchester)  (Read 793 times)

ramrodronnie

Hi fellas, it would be really helpful if anyone has seen Sweet AYLA HANNA Colchester? And let us know what she's like?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

ramrodronnie

I think she looks pretty good to External Link/Members Only

Blimey Samcrow1! Another Sexy Looking WG. Where the fuck are you finding these from mate? You need to put up a thread enquiring if any of the other punters have seen her, and AYLA HANNA mate?

Cheers Samcrow1, I've Hot listed this one as well for now.  :hi:

Offline GoldenLeaf

Confused as I'm sure these don't come up when I search CO1? Both of these gone on my HL though so cheers guys.

Would be nice to have new girls in Colchester that are actually decent.

vt

I think she looks pretty good to External Link/Members Only

Oh fuck...someone please tell me she's for real and not a trannie, B&S or stolen pics or something!  :)

I can't seem to do GRIS on the right-click on AW now...have they nobbled it?  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

I've asked AW for Alerts when new WGs come online, which I do get. But neither of these 2 have come up??????

We need to say a big Thanks to Samcrow1 who's brought them to our attention.

Well looking at them, and reading their profiles, on face value they do look like 2 Hot Hunnies. So who's going to be the 1st to TOFTT?  :hi:

ramrodronnie

The only concern for me at the moment, would be that Kim+venezuela is saying on her profile:-

Q. Do you have extras? A. Yes love, My extras are owo, cim and anal. Ask on the Phone x

Which will be on top of her rates. The only way of finding out would be to contact her to ask how much these extras are?

Offline Samcrow1

I always like the look of this one as well External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I think she shares a place with evy when evy is in town External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

ramrodronnie

I always like the look of this one as well External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I think she shares a place with evy when evy is in town External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Thanks for the links Samcrow1. I already have Evy on my HL. But I haven't got tasty+Bum on it yet. She's a little larger than the girls that I normally like to go for, but she does look horny enough, and reasonably priced, so I've Hot listed her now. Thanks again Samcrow1.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Neal69

Tried to phone Ayla several times today and it went to answerphone despite her being "Available Today".

Thanks for the heads up RRR She does look good  :drinks:

Also Samcrow I have also hotlisted Kim as well :drinks:

N

Neal69

Meant to add to the above.

I purchased Ayla's PG as well and in it you get a glimpse of her face.

She does look very pretty from the one glimpse.

ramrodronnie

Oh fuck...someone please tell me she's for real and not a trannie, B&S or stolen pics or something!  :)

I can't seem to do GRIS on the right-click on AW now...have they nobbled it?  :unknown:

So you can't copy & paste the links then vt?

Touch wood I'm not having that problem myself, could it be something wrong with you're PC vt?

ramrodronnie

Tried to phone Ayla several times today and it went to answerphone despite her being "Available Today".

Thanks for the heads up RRR She does look good  :drinks:

Also Samcrow I have also hotlisted Kim as well :drinks:

N

I've just clicked into Alya+HANNA'S link and got this:-

404 File Not Found HTTP/1.1

External Link/Members Only

Sorry, the page you requested does not exist.

Please select a link from above to continue or correct the URL below and click 'Go'.

Offline Samcrow1

Looks like she's moved on already, there's normally a couple of South American girls in Colchester at a time, I did see one South American girl and had a good time but didn't review as it was her last working day here and they tend to set up new profiles but they appear on viva street before aw

ramrodronnie

Looks like she's moved on already, there's normally a couple of South American girls in Colchester at a time, I did see one South American girl and had a good time but didn't review as it was her last working day here and they tend to set up new profiles but they appear on viva street before aw

I know Samcrow1. I've seen a few Brazillian WGs in the past, and they seem to appear, then disappear quite frequently. Gutted though as Alya+HANNA looked Gorgeous mate.