Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know of any 'Parties' in the Essex/Suffolk/Norfolk area?  (Read 2324 times)

essexmat

Not done a party for ages and last one was an off chance call to LMP in London when I had a few hours to kill. Being Essex based, is there anything similar in the area?

Offline happyharry

Yes, I'm also looking for parties in the same areas. I used to be a regular at Lornas Boutique Parties at Ipswich (not to be confused with those at Harlow also trading as Boutique) but she's now moved on.

I read the recent review of Saras Party at Hitchin but that's a bit out of my way and £200 looks to be top end for what looks like about 2 hours of action (after deducting the chat and drinks time).

Looks like a marketing opportunity for someone ?

essexmat

Also read the same review which got me thinking - don't think we have anything in the area

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Have a word with Adelle and see if she will extend Hush Parties to East Anglia region. 

If enough members send the request to Hush, it would be in their interest to start one in this area as well.

essexmat

Sorry, you have lost me, who is Adelle?

Offline happyharry

See this thread in East Midlands section (or use the  search facility :  Hush Parties)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18974.msg291755;topicseen#msg291755

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Adelle started Hush Parties in October last year, partying twice a month in Nottm. She has since expanded to Birmingham, Milton Keynes and Manchester.

Also, search for LMP Parties who now have a branch in Birmingham as well.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
See this thread in East Midlands section (or use the  search facility :  Hush Parties)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18974.msg291755;topicseen#msg291755

Cheers  :hi:

Since then, they have been heavily discussed in the East Midlands and West Midlands section, and have had more reviews submitted, some of which are of mixed feedback.

Offline itk

Yes, I'm also looking for parties in the same areas. I used to be a regular at Lornas Boutique Parties at Ipswich (not to be confused with those at Harlow also trading as Boutique) but she's now moved on.

I read the recent review of Saras Party at Hitchin but that's a bit out of my way and £200 looks to be top end for what looks like about 2 hours of action (after deducting the chat and drinks time).

Looks like a marketing opportunity for someone ?

I also went to the Boutique Parties a few times, think Lorna is now doing one-on-one meets in Norwich. She was too full on for my liking, although I did enjoy the other girls I met there. Shame it's stopped as it was well worth the money and not too far.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

There's LAPC in Dagenham. They have a 10 girl party night every Wednesday for £60 - External Link/Members Only

Never been myself, but type 'lapc in the search box here and you will get an overview, particularly the comments from Smiths.

Must go one day, but difficult to tear myself away from the quality experience that is LMP.

Offline smiths

There's LAPC in Dagenham. They have a 10 girl party night every Wednesday for £60 - External Link/Members Only

Never been myself, but type 'lapc in the search box here and you will get an overview, particularly the comments from Smiths.

Must go one day, but difficult to tear myself away from the quality experience that is LMP.

Yes its held at the Paradise Spa in Dagenham. The reason its only £60 for the 3 hours is the ratio could be up to 5.1 but i havent seen it above about 3.1.

LAPC is budget partying, i wouldnt compare it to LMP anymore than chalk to cheese. As i always say though my advice to anyone thinking of going to parties is try all those they can get to until they find the one or ones for them.

lardybloke

Had my eye on this lot for a while.....

External Link/Members Only

...but never seem to be down there when they have something on. Tends to be bigger girls on the whole, but that's my bag I guess.

Offline davidgood

Not done a party for ages and last one was an off chance call to LMP in London when I had a few hours to kill. Being Essex based, is there anything similar in the area?
Hi Mat, there used to be great XXX Parties at Romford, but unfortunately the 2 ladies who organised them went their separate ways.

There were a couple of swinger ladies who called themselves the Cheekie Girls doing parties in a flat at Southend, but as I can't find their site they may have hung up their stockings now or are only doing swinger parties.

There is something called Essex Bukkake but I do not know what they are up to these days.

Apart from LAPC and other parties, if they are still going,   at the  Dagenham Spa there is is not a lot out your way, unless someone knows different.

Regards,

davidgood

The happy one

Hi,

Got an email tonight from sara saying that there party should be next Thursday 3rd???