Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess A (Watford)  (Read 1519 times)

Offline recycler

Anyone got a heads up on this one? Seems genuine, profile says British ,good feedback on AW but poor pics and a 'romanian price' £100ph.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tony_Red

I was interested at one point, but being more prudent with my cash now.  She's a big girl (12.5 stone / 5FT6); loves pizza and Fanta lol. 

There's always a reason why the price is a bit lower than your average WG.  I'd be happy to toft if I run into a bit of cash or get a bonus this year...but that's 6 - 7 weeks away

Offline recycler

thanks Tony, I will post a review if I decide to TOFTT.

SaneOnes

There must be extra costs for a few of her services. Only in Newcastle you will get stunning English girls who offer quality service for £100-£120 per hour.

Offline Tony_Red

Maybe. But who said she was stunning?

SaneOnes

I didn't say she was and what if I did? She might be stunning to someone else. I was making a separate point altogether anyway.

Offline MV12345

Did anyone meet her in the end?. What were the opinions?.

Offline GreyDave

Did anyone meet her in the end?. What were the opinions?.

+ 1 :hi: :hi:  Postcode is South Oxhey area anyone shagged or spoken to her? :hi:

Offline recycler

Never did get there, judging from the pic probably in her 30's and size 14, Someone needs to TOFTT!

Offline GreyDave

Never did get there, judging from the pic probably in her 30's and size 14, Someone needs to TOFTT!

MV .... thanks for pic info, maybe Ukpunting `s Special Agent Shagger Steve2 has done the rounds with this one ;) ;)

This is UKP calling  Steve2, Steve2 over  what`s the story on this one mate have you seen her ? :hi:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:50:43 pm by GreyDave »