Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Robber Convicted after leaving condom behind  (Read 1080 times)

James999

It seems this robber was caught after they extracted DNA from the condom he left behind.

External Link/Members Only
]
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 02:18:19 pm by James999 »

raylondoner

Type_O_Negative

"Due to the bad experience i no longer see black gentlemen" - some WGs put this on their AW profiles.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline fudi_maar

Despite wearing black gloves throughout his time at the property....

Didn't the WG think this was odd? 
Anyway, I'm glad he got done - he's only 18, and no doubt has a long 'career' in the robbery business ahead of me.

Offline Sedition

What a bell end.
Not what you’d call a top drawer criminal mastermind.
Mind you, someone has fairly shit time in forensics.
“Just scoop up some of this jizz and run the tests”
I imagine it would be given to one of the new boys in the lab. :vomit:

James999

"Due to the bad experience i no longer see black gentlemen" - some WGs put this on their AW profiles.

You'd have to question why an 18 year old guy would need to punt, but in this case he obviously didn't, his motive was robbery.

Genuine Black punters seem few and far between, and as such girls who add that to their profile are not risking losing much / any business but obviously hope it cuts down on problems / risk  :music:

Offline Bangers and Gash

As we all know, there could of been 50 used condoms in that bin. Maybe the Feds tested the lot until they came up with a man of colour. Victimisation?    :unknown:

James999

She'd probably know which guy robbed her, and the fact they had his DNA on file meant he must have previously offended  :thumbsdown:

raylondoner

As we all know, there could of been 50 used condoms in that bin. Maybe the Feds tested the lot until they came up with a man of colour. Victimisation?    :unknown:

Most girls don’t leave a bin full of condoms in the room, so maybe not the case. Sure, they looked for coloured dna! :hi:

Offline peter purves

What a dick!  :hi:

A case of the Luton Rubber -sure he did not factor this in his attempt to get away with the heinous crime.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shagmore

Complete dim whit, wears gloves but doesn't think about leaving behind a condom.