Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria - Elephant and Castle  (Read 1271 times)

9 review(s) for victoria_sweet_baby (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline saintsfan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Victoria previously reviewed by NightKid – thanks and interesting comparison

Services:  FK, OWO, RO, Penetration (protected)

Price:  £100 for 1 hour (now £110)

Location: apartment close to Elephant & Castle - she has now moved to Edgware Road

Comms: Good - initially phoned to check availability on the day and she agreed time and gave address and postcode by text.

Nationality: British - accent seemed middle class London suburban - I asked if she was born in London and she said yes.

The Girl:  long  black hair, 5’5”, size 8/10, mid 20’s, enhanced tits (D cup), no tattoos or piercings, probably a smoker as lighter on bedside table. Said she didn’t write her profile so presumed she was assisted/managed by a second girl who was in the apartment.

She had on a robe with bra and knickers underneath. Once paperwork sorted she offered a glass of water. She returned, took off her robe and started with french kissing (not deep and a bit tentative).
We then moved onto the bed and she removed her bra. She told me she had a boob job a month ago and I could see the scars. They felt and looked great to me and I sucked for a while with encouragement from her. She was quite chatty but mainly about sexual experiences so no problem.
I then removed her knickers and gave her RO - she was clean and fresh and allowed fingering, and she encouraged me to continue until she came.
Then moved to OWO – she was a bit reluctant and asked if I had regular check-ups which I confirmed.
I requested 69 as I didn’t think her OWO would be anything special. It was average with no attempt to deep throat - no excessive hand use but not enough variation for my liking.
I then initiated more french kissing but she didn’t seem keen – I had a bit of a moan which she seemed to accept and she subsequently made more of an effort.

She then rubbered me up and I requested cowgirl – she said she didn’t have a favourite position. This was the highlight for me as she let me dictate the pace and I encouraged her to change the angle of penetration. After a while she suddenly said ‘I’m coming’ and collapsed on top of me. I was close but was unable to reciprocate.  She then said she needed the bathroom which was a bit of a passion killer as I thought I might lose my erection. We continued in mish until I came but it was a bit of an anti-climax.

We were about 50 mins in at this point and she handed me a toilet roll to clean myself up. I had a quick wash and got dressed. I left a few minutes short of the hour.

I found her very friendly and easy to talk to. Her service is very vanilla and she lacks confidence and experience but is very compliant.

Positives:  eager to please – memorable cowgirl session - no clock watching

Neutral: no wet wipes

Negatives:  kissing not DFK and didn’t seem to enjoy it – reluctant to give OWO – left the room between change of positions