Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petite beauty - Warren Street  (Read 3154 times)

Big Cat

Saw petite beauty AKA Sky at her place round the corner from Warren Street tube - same flat as Sophie X

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Usually reluctant to see girls who don't show their face but I liked the sound of Sky from the reviews here (cheers all). I did find her facially attractive with a very nice juicy pair of lips. Juicy pair of boobs and a nice juicy booty too! Quite a few tattoos, one pretty cool one between her belly and boobs.

Great, passionate FK thoughout, A+ movement in mish, cowgirl and doggy so no surprise when she mentioned she used to be a dancer. Had a 90s R&B playlist on if that's your thing; it suits her whole vibe and sexing style.

Friendly, chatty, a bit cheeky. Wears braces - no big deal for me. 

Thumbs way up for me - will return  :thumbsup:

doobes

Glad you enjoyed Big Cat. Sky is definitely one of my favourite SPs this year.

Big Cat

Cheers doobes, your review was a deciding factor. Not the first time!  :drinks:

Stanley Ipkiss

She looks good from what I can see. Has anyone tried the other girl who is part of the same group? Lena, her profile is impressive too.

harry_aw

Ok, after reading the other reviews of her on here I decided to give her a try.

I have to say I was a bit disappointed with her face...she's not pretty....just average looking and she has teeth missing along with braces.

As I had only booked half hour, all I got was oral....which was again average. Her personality is a bit dull and awkward....but despite this I think I would go back to see her.

The reason being that she has my ideal body type in a girl. Small (5 foot), curvy hips, chunky thighs and a really good round bum! She's totally a pawg .
I think I'll go back to see her soon, no small talk, no oral, no kissing ....I just want to fuck her brains out!

Offline PLeisure

Ok, after reading the other reviews of her on here I decided to give her a try.

I have to say I was a bit disappointed with her face...she's not pretty....just average looking and she has teeth missing along with braces.

As I had only booked half hour, all I got was oral....which was again average. Her personality is a bit dull and awkward....but despite this I think I would go back to see her.

The reason being that she has my ideal body type in a girl. Small (5 foot), curvy hips, chunky thighs and a really good round bum! She's totally a pawg .
I think I'll go back to see her soon, no small talk, no oral, no kissing ....I just want to fuck her brains out!

A review would be useful for all punters wanting to make an informed decision on her  :hi:

doobes

A review would be useful for all punters wanting to make an informed decision on her

:bomb: Good luck with your 'review' harry_aw.  :bomb:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 03:51:10 pm by doobes »

harry_aw

Half an hour is a bit short to review which is why I decided to add my opinion to a review rather then do a new one.

Dunno what the  :bomb: means.

harry_aw

Kissing, grinding, Oral...honestly there's not much to review really.
The flat was clean and discrete. Girl had nice body , average face. A bit of a clock watcher...I dunno what else to add that hasn't already been said.
Oh....I forgot to say she wore a baggy floral dress with no bra. A bit disappointing, I was expecting something tight like in her profile pics.
Someone said they had a 90s r n b playlist but I got the tron 2 soundtrack lol.

Offline PLeisure

What is your purpose in life, "harry_aw" ???  :bomb: