Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South Ken rec?  (Read 1096 times)

Offline naughtygarcon

I know people get quite annoyed giving recommendations on this site.
That said, and I have read through the reviews thread, can someone give a newbie a pointer on a good South Ken/Earls Court-based indie who is good at owo? It is a bit hard to know where to start.
Cheers
NG

Offline LLPunting

How exactly are you a newbie if you've been registered nearly 5 years?

There is no reviews "thread" just a fuck ton of reviews.  Why not search the SP listings to find some you like the look of and then see if they've been reviewed?

Offline boardyhell

Offline Fuzzyduck

I know people get quite annoyed giving recommendations on this site.
That said, and I have read through the reviews thread, can someone give a newbie a pointer on a good South Ken/Earls Court-based indie who is good at owo? It is a bit hard to know where to start.
Cheers
NG

Not true. People can get annoyed at some posters who make vague requests for recommendations and don't appear to have done much work themselves.
What's your budget? What are you SP preferences (old, young, blonde, big tits, Brit, EE, asian)? People could waste time suggesting SPs that you're unlikely ever to genuinely see.
External Link/Members Only

I don't have any recommendations for that area (e.g. Amelia is fun and gives good head but is in Olympia) but you might want to consider House of Divine in West Ken. A bit hit and miss but quite a few reviews on here.

Offline Malvolio

Other parts of London are available - why restrict yourself to SW5/7?

Offline Liverpool

Good luck getting a response Malvolio, the OP averages 7 posts a year  :dash: